Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

#FF: First Thing To Do If You Think Your Bank Account Is Hacked - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #FF: First Thing To Do If You Think Your Bank Account Is Hacked (678 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / How To Track A Nigerian Scammer's Bank Account And Easily Get Back Your Money / Help, My Whatsapp Account Is Hacked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#FF: First Thing To Do If You Think Your Bank Account Is Hacked by Smartdepotng: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XIe2SHJ6HM

With more and more people going digital in their financial transactions, issues of illegal access to bank accounts are now rampant and the most question I face regularly - What to do if you think your bank account has been hacked.
#Finance #Friday is back with a bang when we talk about your digital wealth or in today's topic, how not to lose your money via digital channels.

You need to gather everyone close to you to watch this one. Like and share so many other people can watch too. This video is going to be very, very helpful to everyone connected to you.

Starting with USSD stop Code. You can use a USSD stop code to bar your bank account so that no withdrawal can be made via various electronic channels and lots more...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Solved: Indian And Pakistani Hackers making my life miserable / How Much Is Iphone 12 / *infinix Hot 8 For Sale*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.