Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection (14864 Views)

Agbero Ban: Soludo To Introduce Digital Revenue Collection / FG To Stop Customs From Revenue Collection / Senate Summons Hameed Ali Over Plan To Concession N3tn Revenue Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by MissionaryArchi(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2022
childuptojoy:

It is active already in Borno state (Maiduguri) for the keke Napep owners.

They all have a QR code sticker on their windshield, all the collector have to do is scan.
Then how will the physical Cash be remitted through the digital means into the government account
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by Tenshades(m): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Type of leader we need in this century. Not some old rags glamorizing and empowering thugs over educated ones in some 'cities'

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by descarado: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2022
I was thinking this like few days ago.
They will have branches that will link to central unit.

Systematically, we will have real state identity for every anambra person and those living in anambra.

We don't get it right because we don't make use of biometrics. Thanks to the North.
Soludo has been a proponent of that as a lecturer.

No state will have meaningful development without real statistics.
Remember, the man is a renowned econometrician. He works with data only.

A bit rigid with his ideas and don't spend money at whim.
Yeah, you won't get pim from soludo if you don't convince him enough to part with it.
I wish him well. The world will never take you serious if you are not serious minded by stepping on toes.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2022
Soludo is working hard everyday
God bless you Sir

He even allowed obi to launch his presidential campaign in government house

Let we igbos work in one hand to revive our land and our grt country Nigeria

Obi for president 2023

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by descarado: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Then how will the physical Cash be remitted through the digital means into the government account
It's very easy. It's done everywhere around the world darling.

Most transactions are done with cards. Welcome to 21st century.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by Realists(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2022
Igbo:
sit at home must continue or we burn down south east

You have to use rafia sticks for Petro & kero are expensive.
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by MissionaryArchi(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2022
descarado:

It's very easy. It's done everywhere around the world darling.

Most transactions are done with cards. Welcome to 21st century.

Ok ma.
If card is involved then it is very much possibly and flexible. I wish Anambrarians can be open enough to accept this technology.
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by Tenshades(m): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2022
descarado:
I .

No state will have meaningful development without real statistics.
Remember, the man is a renowned econometrician. He works with data only.

A bit rigid with his ideas and don't spend money at whim.
Yeah, you won't get pim from soludo if you don't convince him enough to part with it.
I wish him well. The world will never take you serious if you are not serious minded by stepping on toes.

Way to go.

Lack of DBMS is affecting this country in analyzing real stats and providing necessary solutions.

Power supply
Security
Education
Human development
Transportation
Employment
Housing

All need to be accounted for properly for transparency, predictive, and prescriptive analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by unbreaking: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2022
Soludo solution grin very innovative man
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by matm: 8:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Anambra State workers for the past 8yrs got paid on 25th of every month.
Advisers of Soludo should tell him to maintain the stastusquo without giving any form of reason or else Apga will become history.
He should know dt that was the secret of Obianos 8 year tenure and election of Soludo.
Don't u ever use meeting empty treasury as an excuse to delay or owe workers, for a great man is known by ingenuity and building sth out of nothing.
U also have d option of resigning if d empty treasury is a barrier to u.Many want dt seat.
And someone like Ngige or Peter Obi can do well with nothing and without complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by McLizbae: 8:28am On Mar 26, 2022
This guy they sleep at all!?
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by CoolAmbience(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2022
Igbo:
Monday Sit at home stand

Oga, you may sit at home forever if you so wish.

That can no longer stand in Anambra.

This is one way Obiano failed Ndi Anambra.

You don't allow some individuals hijack your state's leadership, by whatever guise.

There is no sense in sitting at home. If IPOB truly feels disgruntled about Kanu's continued incarceration, they should go to Abuja and register their anger...not hurting the economy of Anambra.

Obiano was too weak, they can't try that with a governor like Wike.

If I be Anambra governor, dem neva born who go shutdown my economy for even one minute.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by virginchaser(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2022
childuptojoy:

It is active already in Borno state (Maiduguri) for the keke Napep owners.

They all have a QR code sticker on their windshield, all the collector have to do is scan.

Really, I am beginning to feel Borno issues are over exaggerated to get support in cash and kinds. So many outstanding policies are effective in a war zone area and peaceful states are finding it difficult to manage resources or implement simple life changing policy.
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by joey150(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Nigeria is only a series of consistent good leadership away from becoming a prospering country again.

But with tribalism and religion running amok in the minds of the ignorant, which are sadly in the majority, I wonder If we will ever elect competent leaders.
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by Legendforte: 8:35am On Mar 26, 2022
CoolAmbience:

You don't allow some individuals hijack your state's leadership, by whatever guise.

There is no sense in sitting at home. If IPOB truly feels disgruntled about Kanu's continued incarceration, they should go to Abuja and register their anger...not hurting the economy of Anambra.

If I be Anambra governor, dem neva born who go shutdown my economy for even one minute.

I wonder ooh
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by Yibo(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2022
CoolAmbience:

you are sabo
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by Austin4Jesus(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2022
By the time Soludo is done with Anambra, Nigerians will beg him to become President, Igbos are hardworking species, Except the ones that got mixed up with Corrupt politicians in APC and PDP
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2022
Udom come and see your mate
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by Kingozymandias(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
oilPUSSY:

Dear skull lover,you that work from Sunday to Sunday what have you achieved ? With or without sit at home, have you ever heard that Anambra Fed allocation has been slashed because of IPOB activities...?

You should be worried that we still eat from fed purse weather we sit at home or not..

Focus on your region that's competition with the north.. Go and give your children proper nutrition and stop crying more than the bereaved..
[/s]

You don't speak for us Igbos you speak for only the criminals don't say we say you

Bye

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by gwafaeziokwu: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Way to go Soludo. We trust your drive my governor.
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by Decryptor(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Igbo:
Monday Sit at home stand

Disobey and face the consequences. Do your sit at home in your house by yourself.
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by Yibo(m): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Decryptor:

Disobey and face the consequences. Do your sit at home in your house by yourself.
you are efulefu
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by OfoIgbo: 8:55am On Mar 26, 2022
matm:
Anambra State workers for the past 8yrs got paid on 25th of every month.
Advisers of Soludo should tell him to maintain the stastusquo without giving any form of reason or else Apga will become history.
He should know dt that was the secret of Obianos 8 year tenure and election of Soludo.
Don't u ever use meeting empty treasury as an excuse to delay or owe workers, for a great man is known by ingenuity and building sth out of nothing.
U also have d option of resigning if d empty treasury is a barrier to u.Many want dt seat.
And someone like Ngige or Peter Obi can do well with nothing and without complaining.

Buhari was not the president when Ngige and Peter Obi were governors.

BUhari has completely ruined Nigeria's economy, and Anambra being a part of Nigeria, is not excluded from the consequences of the Buhari/Tinubu disaster.

With Buhari, the naira has fallen so steeply combined with the current lack of electricity and fuel and constant sit-at-homes. These are disasters Obi and Ngige never met

Whatever Soludo does now, will be better than what Obi, Ngige or Obiano would have done, if they were the governor's now
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by dchem(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Dear skull lover,you that work from Sunday to Sunday what have you achieved ? With or without sit at home, have you ever heard that Anambra Fed allocation has been slashed because of IPOB activities...?

You should be worried that we still eat from fed purse weather we sit at home or not..

Focus on your region that's competition with the north.. Go and give your children proper nutrition and stop crying more than the bereaved..

I have tried to stay away from your likes but not anymore.

Its only a fool that adopts a strategy that hurts itself instead of his opposition.I dont blame you. Just because you feed properly you think its same for all the people you force to stay at home. If you are intelligent enough you will understand that many feed from their daily trade proceeds. I am sure you are not even aware that many rich businessmen have started to open Asaba branch to curtail monday losses.

Indeed I now see that not all Igbo men are intelligent.I have always thought that we Igbos are naturally intelligent even without formal education but seeing all this rubbish you type here I doubt you are even Igbo talk more of Anambarian.
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2022
id4sho:
wink
good to see you here different from your normal ashawobeerparlour residence
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Governor already working
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by Akpu1981: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2022
Sit at home na my holiday party
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by Coly2012(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mooh247:

Federal allocation is proceed of Niger Delta oil sales, FIRS revenue and custom duty

Even Soludo the State Governor said it this afternoon that each Monday Anambra losses 19 billion naira in revenue due to idiotic sit at home

I beg help me ask soludo the 19 billion anambra gain from Tuesday-satuday after Monday sit at home were e day?.

Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by afamaustin(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Let me sit our and watch how this will work in Anambra where touts and agboro hv been the order of the day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout / Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor / Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.