Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection (14886 Views)

Agbero Ban: Soludo To Introduce Digital Revenue Collection / FG To Stop Customs From Revenue Collection / Senate Summons Hameed Ali Over Plan To Concession N3tn Revenue Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by childuptojoy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Then how will the physical Cash be remitted through the digital means into the government account

There is a fixed amount to be paid by each Keke driver.
In a unit/branch where you have 100 registered Keke drivers, and the stipulated amount is ₦50 per Keke.

Each collector is to deposit the money into the Union account each day which is inturn audited every month for lapses. (By the company that developed the software for the government: not so sure about this though)

100 x ₦50 = ₦5000
That's the amount to be remitted to the transportation ministry /day by the collector.

There are also means to report collectors that extort money from drivers.
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by RacistProudIgbo: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mooh247:

Federal allocation is proceed of Niger Delta oil sales, FIRS revenue and custom duty

Even Soludo the State Governor said it this afternoon that each Monday Anambra losses 19 billion naira in revenue due to idiotic sit at home

And mention Niger Delta states or keep kwayet for life, stupid illiterate.
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by RacistProudIgbo: 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
dchem:

I have tried to stay away from your likes but not anymore.

Its only a fool that adopts a strategy that hurts itself instead of his opposition.I dont blame you. Just because you feed properly you think its same for all the people you force to stay at home. If you are intelligent enough you will understand that many feed from their daily trade proceeds. I am sure you are not even aware that many rich businessmen have started to open Asaba branch to curtail monday losses.

Indeed I now see that not all Igbo men are intelligent.I have always thought that we Igbos are naturally intelligent even without formal education but seeing all this rubbish you type here I doubt you are even Igbo talk more of Anambarian.

At bolded, you must be stupid to think that Asaba is Yoruba or Hausa land, let them open in Igboland. Get the fuccked out low class huma.
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Soludo is working Anambra is moving. The solution man

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by CoronaVirusPro: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mooh247:

So far so good he seems to be untrack

Take out Touts as LGA revenue collector.. replace them with digital system

Assure Market leaders of security against Ipob,

It’s easy to type it out when you have to ignore reality.
Re: Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection by DarkJeddi(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Igbo:
Monday Sit at home stand
In your village. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judge Orders Transfer Of $9.8m Seized From Andrew Yakubu To The Court's Account / INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger / 2019: PDP’s Presidential Candidate To Emerge September 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.