Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,610 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Qr Code In My Jamb Registeration Slip Is Not Clear?should Get Another Copy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Qr Code In My Jamb Registeration Slip Is Not Clear?should Get Another Copy (709 Views)

My Take: JAMB Need To Do Better With The QR Code On Their Result Slip. / Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Qr Code In My Jamb Registeration Slip Is Not Clear?should Get Another Copy by HarlequinLekex: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Please help
Re: The Qr Code In My Jamb Registeration Slip Is Not Clear?should Get Another Copy by Lagschools: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2022
You can reprint another copy.

Check your email for the PDF copy and reprint it.
Re: The Qr Code In My Jamb Registeration Slip Is Not Clear?should Get Another Copy by HarlequinLekex: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lagschools:
You can reprint another copy.

Check your email for the PDF copy and reprint it.
Please,How do I link my email to jamb
Re: The Qr Code In My Jamb Registeration Slip Is Not Clear?should Get Another Copy by Lagschools: 2:41pm On May 23, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Please,How do I link my email to jamb

Sorry we are just responding. You can visit a CBT centre to link your email to JAMB.

You can also try other methods in our article on how to link JAMB to email to see if it works for you without going to JAMB office.
Re: The Qr Code In My Jamb Registeration Slip Is Not Clear?should Get Another Copy by HarlequinLekex: 9:39am On May 24, 2022
Lagschools:

Sorry we are just responding. You can visit a CBT centre to link your email to JAMB.

You can also try other methods in our article on how to link JAMB to email to see if it works for you without going to JAMB office.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

ASUU: Unizik Lecturers Barricade Enugu/onitsha Highway As They Protest. / Suggestion For Good Post Graduate School In The Uk / Nigerian Students Or Lecturers:who Is Sub Standard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.