Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce (2819 Views)

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Time To Divorce My Wife? / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Didi2d(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Early this year my wife started doing business and to our surprise the business picked up fast, sale was good.

The Idea for the business came up last year when my sister called my wife and asked her what would she like to do, since she was just a full time house wife and all responsibility was been taken care of by me and support from my sister.

My sister made this call because of the various quarrel and misunderstanding between me and my wife almost every time.
My wife is the kind of person that doesn't take advice and doesn't respect me, she fast to answer my questions with question, always ready to keep malice with me for as long as possible.

Yes, I saw all this bad attribute when we were dating, but I was forming loving and caring guy and still went ahead with the relationship. We'av been together now for 14 years now and I must say here that it has been hell for me, at times I almost want to beg for sex.
If I start mentioning everything here, you guys won't believe.

To cut the story short, now that the shop business is going well, her attitude is worse more than before. Anytime she goes to market and when she returns if I ask her what and what she bought, she will reply violently, that I should not be asking her. That, don't I have eyes., she talks to me violently in presence of her younger once
So I called her some day back, spoke to her that I don't like her attitude. That she should tell me if she wants to continue or not. After some days I call her, her reply was she didn't even remember we had any discussion. So I told her that her attitude shows she doesn't want to continue the relationship, that's where she started shouting that I should do whatever I want, I should go if I want, that she doesn't care.

N.B
The funny part is if she needs anything from the shop, she will ask me to buy for her.
Some days back I got back from work and immediately told me gas has finished. How of curiosity I asked why didn't she fill it, her response was (from which money)

4 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by immortalcrown(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Your caption says she wants a divorce. No sentence in the post supports the caption. Therefore, you are just assuming she wants a divorce. She has not said she wants a divorce.

You said you saw all the attitudes before you married her. This means she has always been who she is and you are the one trying to change who you are. Therefore, you are the one causing problems in your home. Keep forming loving and caring so there will be peace in your home. Had it been her attitude changed, I would have joined you to say she wants a divorce. Her attitude remains the same according to you.

As for her, she does not know the meaning of marriage but I will not say much about her since this post is not by her.

Now let me tell you something important. You are not giving her orgasm and she does not want to help or teach you how to do it for her. That is why she denies you sex.

7 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Frigga13: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hey!

Gawd ..

Marriage ba? grin

14 years no be beans .. and she’s acting ..

Walahi , she’s seeing someone .

Something is occupying her mind and thoughts .. not you or your kids and not the business too.

God give you strength to handle such

5 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Bluntguy: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
You yourself should also say the things you have done against her, let us then begin to advise you from there.

1 Like

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Xscape1993(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Still give her more time to work out some things within herself. Some married women are carrying too much emotional and physiological burdens.

2 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Didi2d:
Yes, I saw all this bad attribute when we were dating, but I was forming loving and caring guy and still went ahead with the relationship. We'av been together now for 14 years now and I must say here that it has been hell for me, at times I almost want to beg for sex. If I start mentioning everything here, you guys won't believe.
So I called her some day back, spoke to her that I don't like her attitude. That she should tell me if she wants to continue or not. After some days I call her, her reply was she didn't even remember we had any discussion.
From the bold, it seems you were also tired of the marriage, so why act surprised here or am I missing something? undecided

You no tell us what transpired and how you all went from being lovey dovey to where you are now. Make we at least get an idea of how she has been fairing in her marriage to you. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Bluntguy: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:
Hey!

Gawd ..

Marriage ba? grin

14 years no be beans .. and she’s acting ..

Walahi , she’s seeing someone .

Something is occupying her mind and thoughts .. not you or your kids and not the business too.

God give you strength to handle such

Home breaker. It is not everytime married people have misunderstanding that one of them is seeing someone.
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Frigga13: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bluntguy:

Home breaker. It is not everytime married people have misunderstanding that one of them is seeing someone.

Till you marry..

You will understand difference between misunderstandings and ignorance

And why call me home breaker .. when I said God is he’s strength

I tell am make he divorce his wife .. abi you no see say wife Dey ask for divorce

Na me send her ..

1 Like

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Carcholce: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Xscape1993:
Still give her more time to work out some things within herself. Some married women are carrying too much emotional and physiological burdens.

Why are they carrying it to taunt their husband and disturb the peace in the union?
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Didi2d(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bluntguy:
You yourself should also say the things you have done against her, let us then begin to advise you from there.

You've said well. The only thing I would say I did was being nice and loving to her. She's the kind of person that if you show too much softness, she would want to be in control

2 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Carcholce:
Why are they carrying it to taunt their husband and disturb the peace in the union?
Because you are marriage you are meant to become one. What disturbs the one partner ought rightly to disturb the other, unless ofcourse you are simply roommates with separate lives. undecided

1 Like

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
Didi2d:
You've said well. The only thing I would say I did was being nice and loving to her. She's the kind of person that if you show too much softness, she would want to be in control
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We most definitely need to get your Madam side of the story after what this your response. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Didi2d(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
From the bold, it seems you were also tired of the marriage, so why act surprised here or am I missing something? undecided

You no tell us what transpired and how you all went from being lovey dovey to where you are now. Make we at least get an idea of how she has been fairing in her marriage to you. undecided

Sure I am tired and depressed and to your second question, she's the kind that take your love and caring for an advantage to ride you. Bad attitude if you ask me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Sheddy5(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
She does not love you, take any decision that satisfy your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Didi2d(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Because you are marriage you are meant to become one. What disturbs the one partner ought rightly to disturb the other, unless ofcourse you are simply roommates with separate lives. undecided

Thanks for this reply. I notice that whenever am disturbed or depressed, she doesn't really care
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Didi2d:
Sure I am tires and depressed and to your second question, she's the kind that take your love and caring for an advantage to ride you. Bad attitude if you ask me
You are saying this of a woman you loved and married for 14 years. No offense but I find it hard to believe your "I am a saint" lyrics abeg! grin

You loved this woman and married her with all her Kaya so it seems the one who changed is you and that does not work out to you being a Saint. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Candidlady: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Kai you will be a very troublesome individual for real life smiley

This marriage of thing eh ... Only god can help someone... Today you are married, the next day issues, the third day na divorce !!

Tueh
God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Klass99(f): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
cool

3 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Didi2d:
Early this year my wife started doing business and to our surprise the business picked up fast, sale was good.

The Idea for the business came up last year when my sister called my wife and asked her what would she like to do, since she was just a full time house wife and all responsibility was been taken care of by me and support from my sister.

My sister made this call because of the various quarrel and misunderstanding between me and my wife almost every time.
My wife is the kind of person that doesn't take advice and doesn't respect me, she fast to answer my questions with question, always ready to keep malice with me for as long as possible.

Yes, I saw all this bad attribute when we were dating, but I was forming loving and caring guy and still went ahead with the relationship. We'av been together now for 14 years now and I must say here that it has been hell for me, at times I almost want to beg for sex.
If I start mentioning everything here, you guys won't believe.

To cut the story short, now that the shop business is going well, her attitude is worse more than before. Anytime she goes to market and when she returns if I ask her what and what she bought, she will reply violently, that I should not be asking her. That, don't I have eyes., she talks to me violently in presence of her younger once
So I called her some day back, spoke to her that I don't like her attitude. That she should tell me if she wants to continue or not. After some days I call her, her reply was she didn't even remember we had any discussion. So I told her that her attitude shows she doesn't want to continue the relationship, that's where she started shouting that I should do whatever I want, I should go if I want, that she doesn't care.

the quarrel between you and the wife were just a sign that something wasnt right....the shop was the confirmation that this woman just needed to be independent to show you her true color... aka that she dislikes you from the get go. she pretended all this while, and now that she doesnt need to pretend any longer, you can see her true face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Didi2d(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Your caption says she wants a divorce. No sentence in the post supports the caption. Therefore, you are just assuming she wants a divorce. She has not said she wants a divorce.

You said you saw all the attitudes before you married her. This means she has always been who she is and you are the one trying to change who you are. Therefore, you are the one causing problems in your home. Keep forming loving and caring so there will be peace in your home. Had it been her attitude changed, I would have joined you to say she wants a divorce. Her attitude remains the same according to you.

As for her, she does not know the meaning of marriage but I will not say much about her since this post is not by her.

Now let me tell you something important. You are not giving her orgasm and she does not want to help or teach you how to do it for her. That is why she denies you sex.

OK, we've been on this divorce/separation issues for sometime now. Truth be told you made some point here when you talked about attitude.
I didn't elaborate on the divorce issue cause I thought my write up was getting too long
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Didi2d:
Thanks for this reply. I notice that whenever am disturbed or depressed, she doesn't really care
I don't know about you but when I am depressed I need people to stay the fk away from me at that point.... I will be having none of their cares-shmare. So here again you are saying things that don't compute... be honest with us. What did you do to your wife to change the rhythm that used to exist between you two?, undecided
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Didi2d(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Klass99:
There are too many threads authored by men, with a similar theme/story. The wife is disrespectful, doesn't listen to hubby and often denies him sex.

Is it copy and paste, or are most men really going through the same issues? I don't doubt that it's the latter.

How times have changed on Nairaland, it is used to be that, women were the ones always creating threads with a theme of cheating husbands, domestic violence or being taken for granted.

This 21st century women are not joking or smiling any longer.

Well, this is my true story. I purposely didn't include cheating part, or msgs I stumbled on her phone. Cause I no want nairaland trashing

3 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Didi2d(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't know about you but when I am depressed I need people to stay the fk away from me at that point.... I will be having none of their cares-shmare. So here again you are saying things that don't compute... be honest with us. What did you do to your wife to change the rhythm that used to exist between you two?, undecided

Like I said on the post, she's been like that. Bad attitude, stubbornness, keeping malice. All these she did while we were dating but because I loved her I went ahead with the relationship.
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Didi2d:
Like I said on the post, she's been like that. Bad attitude, stubbornness, keeping malice. All these she did while we were dating but because I loved her I went ahead with the relationship.
For 14 years... no be joke. What changed? undecided

Anyways, you say the marriage has been hell for you, so have you ever considered getting professional marriage therapy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Klass99(f): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
cool
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by tommy589(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
It is good to empower your wife and give her the necessary support to flourish in her business. But some her better left alone, or they turnaround to bite the fingers that fed them

I walked this path before, so I know your pain. If she is not the one providing your upkeep let her go, or can you continue with this daily torture?

1 Like

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Beremx(f): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
14 years of marriage and you still can’t fix your marriage?
Oga no be this thing madam do go make you divorce her.
It is well with both of you
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Didi2d(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
tommy589:
It is good to empower your wife and give her the necessary support to flourish in her business. But some her better left alone, or they turnaround to bite the fingers that fed them

I walked this path before, so I know your pain. If she is not the one providing your upkeep let her go, or can you continue with this daily torture?

I am working.
My brother, am tired I no go lie
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by flokii: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Marriage attimes can be hell o.. why should a sane wife be shouting at her husband for Christ sake.
It's like people just go to church to take marriage vows without minding the wordings.
Eni lori o ni fila.. husband that some are praying fervently for is what some are toying with. It's a pity.
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by tommy589(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Didi2d:

I am working.
My brother, am tired I no go lie

Your wife is not going to change just be prepared for more torment.

Mine was 10 years, and our crisis was like 30+ days before I sent her packing. She saw herself self sufficient due to the thriving business. Despite her earnings I was paying the rental renewal. She was counting on keeping the business place but I forced her out but let her keep the goods

We started having s-x 3 days after sacking her and it was regular and enjoyable than when together. No dull yourself o better women are out there waiting for you

5 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by McLizbae: 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
O GA ju! Na only your own we hear sha...
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Truth is.. only God knows how you treated her when she was still a full time housewife that made your sister come in and rescue her.

You men can be very terrible when your wife is dependent on you.

By the way, you brought the idea of divorce and she only told you to suit yourself. So, what's fuss about?

Chillax abeg!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

CLASSIC SHOES FOR MEN. ONLY 42 AND 43 IS AVAILABLE / How Much Does It Cost To Do Your Laundry. / Am I Asking Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.