Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,583 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Kiitan Bukola Dazzles With A Masterclass Movie, Ola (tomorrow) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiitan Bukola Dazzles With A Masterclass Movie, Ola (tomorrow) (367 Views)

Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) / Kiitan Bukola Treated For Undisclosed Illness (Video, Pics) / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiitan Bukola Dazzles With A Masterclass Movie, Ola (tomorrow) by KingSBB: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
One of Nigeria's wave-making actresses,Oloruntimilehin Bukola, popularly known as @kiitanbukola has dazzled her fans with her latest release, a masterclass movie titled, Ola (Tomorrow).

The movie which tells the story of an ambitious, daring, cunning who runs into overwhelming troubles after many altercations with different people, is currently number 4 on the YouTube trending chart.

Inspired by Kiitan's experiences about how many have forgotten the implications of their present actions on their tomorrow, "Ola" is her fourth movie as a producer.

From the captivating cinematography, intriguing plot points, to the edge-of-the-seat storytelling, to the beautiful settings, costumes and props, the movie is a major shift from the Nollywood norm.

Hundreds of thousands of people who have seen the movie have seen the movie so far and many of them could not hold back their massive impression of the work of art produced by Kiitan:

"Oh my GOD this is more than a movie… the lesson is so deep… kitan you are doing ma. Honestly I really enjoy this movie. Olaoluwakiitan May the lord give you more wisdom ma" -Titlope

"Lovely movie ! Lovely story ! . I was expecting a regular story . But Kitan surprised me . Good job . Amazing cast and crew" -The Cute Abiola.

"Plenty of kudos to everyone that makes this movie successful...... I enjoy every bit of this aje.... The fact that it ended in one part makes it super natural perfect..... God bless the cast and crew say no to drugs" - Tolu Oyediran

"This is one of the best Nollywood movies I've watched this year...I learnt a lot...God bless the producer,the scriptwriter,cast and crews" - Adekemisola Esther

"I don’t even know what to say. But this film deserves an award
Kitan bukola and all the cast did a great job" -Yophe Neijec

"Wow! Did I just watch a Yoruba movie? This is just too interesting and educational. I love every beat of the movie. And, thanks to the crew. Much Love from here" -Mariam Mayowa.

Directed by Sharafadeen Olabode, the movie features some of Nollywood finest actors like, Femi Adebayo, Ibrahim Chatta, Afeez Owo, Joke Muyiwa, Yinka Quadri and more.

Ola (Tomorrow) is now showing on youtube via @libratvee 
@kiitanbukola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYnWrGmuFqE

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Man Caught With 3 Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants. / Grammy Winners 2022: The Full List / Suspected Herbalist Captured On Camera Cooking Davido's Photo Inside A Juju Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.