Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) (33495 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visists Alh Tanko Yankasai (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Yibo(m): 6:31am On Mar 26, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

You are putting dinubu and God in one sentence grin grin grin
Apart from the usual yorogba cowords nobody gives a fuk about dinubo.
Infact I will like to see the magic he will use to win election
5% is inconsequential

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Bastardlyrich: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2022
Igbo:
5% is inconsequential
Rituallistt how many percent are you that women conqueredre your cowordly tribe.
Even the fulanis have sieze your land in illorin forever and ss/se will vote them to continue their good work in sending you people permanently bto Benin republic.
Cowords
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Yibo(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Rituallistt how many percent are you that women conqueredre your cowordly tribe.
Even the fulanis have sieze your land in illorin forever and ss/se will vote them to continue their good work in sending you people permanently bto Benin republic.
Cowords
stale

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Cajal(m): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
Tinubu has no opponent in this race.
Honest

5 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by obaaderemi: 7:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Igbo:
stale
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Tinubu is now wearing Northern cap just to appeal to them... cheesy
Politicians..
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 7:49am On Mar 26, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Cry of a losing Tinubu advocate grin

Ur comment shows u r d loser here

Keep up ur attack and insult, that's ur strategy as a loser grin

U r only told to focus and promote ur candidate

13 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 7:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Amotekun777:

Ogogoro yarns.
U have eyes but u cannot see

2 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 8:11am On Mar 26, 2022
let them start crying again

2 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:12am On Mar 26, 2022
Tinubu has what it takes to become the president of Nigeria. He also has what it takes to give his haters untimely death and hearth attack with his day by day political progress and recognition. No one hate him but those minority Tribe who has minority political strength and votes in who determine who become the president of this country. If you don't know them they represent" No Direction"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2022
Throwback:
I still wonder how Tinubu managed to cultivate his national appeal?

More like when his political peers were sleeping and basking in the gains of their then present glory, he was plotting his moves 16yrs ahead.

Very rare to find a patient politician. More like a composed and calm Nwankwo Kanu with a striking opportunity inside the 18yard box.

Just wait for the part 2.
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Rahkman: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2022
This guy is seriously banking on northern votes

3 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Themandator: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Ex PDP member owns the APC presidential ticket..... Just bookmark this page until may when they do another convention for that
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by techWriter3: 8:17am On Mar 26, 2022
was really I'll ... Um, check my profil.e if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by OBoy50: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2022
grin grin cheesy
All diapers and Pampers dealers are with bullion van diapers and Pampers are urgently needed @ Eagle square abuja.

Today marks the end of all the noises some hungry urchings have been making eversince their ancestor declared his presidential relegation ambition...today na POO-POO and WEE-WEE day for Tinubu and urchings.

2 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by zeyt: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2022
These dinasours are still relevant in the polity.
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Codeye(m): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2022
Buccalcavity2:
Something is becoming very clear here: Even if Tinubu is not going to be president, he will have a significant say in who becomes the next president.
That I can agree with. The man no just get influence he commands it

5 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Afamed: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2022
Case closed. 2023 is assured.
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Lama70(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2022
Political calculations are not as we see them most times. Support from the southwest may likely change if he gets APC ticket.
Besides, I don't think OBJ won the entire southwest in 1999.
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by colestephan86: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2022
JAMO84:
If Atiku had a quarter of Tinubu's kind of patience and perseverance, he would have been president from 2007 to 2015.

Tinubu has endured every rubbish thrown at him for 24 years, now he's ready to pounce, pound, punch and push. He's ready to bring the grand prize home and dry.

GO ALL THE WAY MY LEADER, ON YOUR MANDATE I SHALL STAND.
Instead atiku was jumping from party to party , looking for those he would intimidate with his money

6 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2022
But in all these, Tinubu has never told Nigerians what he will do for them and also telling where Buhari failed. That he want to repair
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by sonso: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2022
Yakassai was born in 1925 which makes him 97 and a leading political voice of Arewa. When such a person visits a candidate, it says volume.

5 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by thisisit: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2022
PROPHECY ON TINUBU.

THE SPIRIT OF MKO ABIOLA AND JUNE 12 MANDATE SHALL DESTROY TINUBU'S AMBITION.

UNTIL TINUBU GOES TO ABIOLA'S GRAVE TO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS FOR THE TREACHEROUS ROLE HE PLAYED WHILE ABIOLA WAS IN PRISON AND ABIOLA'S DEATH, NO AMOUNT OF MEDIA LAUNDRY AND POLITICAL SCHEMING CAN PREVENT HIS INEVITABLE DESTRUCTION AT THE PEAK OF HIS GREED.
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2022
PDP should give wike the ticket, while APC should give Ameachi their ticket
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by olatuns2017: 8:41am On Mar 26, 2022
OLAADEX:
Nothern Elder statesman Alh Tanko Yakassai this evening visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Abuja,
With him is Senator Adesoji Akanbi (okanlomo of ibadan)

Incoming president of Nigeria 2023

BAT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by gsegun43: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2022
Hezmatosky:
But in all these, Tinubu has never told Nigerians what he will do for them and also telling where Buhari failed. That he want to repair

Cool down bro, it's step by step, he must first get his party's ticket, and it's not the general public that will determine that but his party members.

grin

1 Like

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by softwareman(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2022
Throwback:
I still wonder how Tinubu managed to cultivate his national appeal?

More like when his political peers were sleeping and basking in the gains of their then present glory, he was plotting his moves 16yrs ahead.

Very rare to find a patient politician. More like a composed and calm Nwankwo Kanu with a striking opportunity inside the 18yard box.
The name of the game is to be SERIOUS-MINDED in anything you do
For example, when he wanted to increase the IGR of Lagos, the first thing he did was to establish the ORACLE CENTER to capture a database of business and residence of Lagos based on industries and demographics. I remember that the current center was headed by the current deputy governor of Lagos state who has a PHD in software engineering. In a nutshell, tinubu is a scrupulous planner who does his home work very before embarking on any venture.
This is why he is always successful in most things he embarks on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

unfortunateky true. and like buhari i doubt he has any ambition beyond occupying the office and nejoying the trappings of your excellency sah

1 Like

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by softwareman(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2022
Elidrisy20:
PDP should give wike the ticket, while APC should give Ameachi their ticket
Should give? Does it mean you do not believe in democracy?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Not A Blogger, I'm An Entertainer - Tunde Ednut Tells Peter Obi / Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie / What Does The South West Offer Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.