Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) (33484 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visists Alh Tanko Yankasai (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Jonason77700: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Read Below

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Throwback:
I still wonder how Tinubu managed to cultivate his national appeal?

More like when his political peers were sleeping and basking in the gains of their then present glory, he was plotting his moves 16yrs ahead.

Very rare to find a patient politician. More like a composed and calm Nwankwo Kanu with a striking opportunity inside the 18yard box.

Tinubu had been nurtured the great ambition for several years, he built an opposition party, allowed and waited for him to complete 8 solid years, how many politicians can endure that?

Comparing him with Atiku, for Atiku he couldn't even wait for his boss to finish 1st term.

Comparing him with Umahi, Umahi jumped from party to eat where he practically not labour, who does that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria according to Dangote grin

3 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by mrkia(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2022
PressMyButton:
It is a waste of time arguing with nonentities on Nairaland, those that matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.
Yeah! I like this wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by rexchazy(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2022
Says a Yoruba Muslim miscreant who thinks Nigeria is only in Lagos state.
famology:
Tinubu has no opponent in this race.
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Mtchewwww! undecided
Tinubuadvocate:
Next Nigeria president.
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Alamkir: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2022
Throwback:
I still wonder how Tinubu managed to cultivate his national appeal?

More like when his political peers were sleeping and basking in the gains of their then present glory, he was plotting his moves 16yrs ahead.

Very rare to find a patient politician. More like a composed and calm Nwankwo Kanu with a striking opportunity inside the 18yard box.

Thats right, he plays politics like art. I always tell pple shouting, is not by making tribal,religious noise. Politics is a game of interest, I dnt like tinubu but he is ripping all the contribution, support he gave to other political. He rightfully deserve it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by famology(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2022
rexchazy:
Says a Yoruba Muslim miscreant who thinks Nigeria is only in Lagos state.

You'll die of heart attack soon. This is just the beginning of your salty tears. Hahahaha......

5 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Loosers squad

Sani Musa should also visit him to ask him why he couldn't get him the chairman seat he boasted he had connection as national leader to give

I can feel your severe pain,to make it worse,jagaban don't know your rype

3 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by famology(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2022
Themandator:

Ex PDP member owns the APC presidential ticket..... Just bookmark this page until may when they do another convention for that

Wake up guy. Ex pdp can't be national chairman and presidential candidate. I repeat Tinubu has no opponent in this race. Save it!

3 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by drlateef: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Can we ask INEC not to waste money and time? We already know our next president. Buhari should please resign and hand over to Tinubu so as not to waste a precious one year in our quest for development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2022
fyneguy:

Impacting lives, which many politicians don't do.

how did he impact lives and which lives did he impact?
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Atiku is Cumming
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Jagaban with d bag

1 Like

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2022
drlateef:
Can we ask INEC not to waste money and time? We already know our next president. Buhari should please resign and hand over to Tinubu so as not to waste a precious one year in our quest for development.

so what would tinubu do for nigerians if buhari hands over to him as you suggested?
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2022
PressMyButton:
It is a waste of time arguing with nonentities on Nairaland, those that matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

what is he going to do for nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

The political journey of Asiwaju Tinubu did not start in 1999.
Asiwaju was actively involved in Hope 93 Team of late Chief MKO Abiola,GCON, that won the 1993 Presidential election for SDP and was following Chief to all those high level political meetings across Nigeria same way HE Shetima is doing today.
Also, he was a Senator of the Federal Republic representing the largest Senatorial District in Lagos,Lagos West, as far back as 1993.
NA is the melting point of Nigeria's political elite. The Emir of Borgu who conferred the Jagaban title on him was in the Senate with him in 1993.
He was also in the pan-Nigeria group that fought the military until democracy was restored after the annulment of June 12 and distruption of the 3rd republic.

Sincerely, Asiwaju Tinubu paid his dues.

what dues has he paid? is he is the only nigerian with the credentials you just put up? kindly help us with a brief of alpha beta
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by drlateef: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2022
lexy2014:

so what would tinubu do for nigerians if buhari hands over to him as you suggested?

I don’t need to run my mouth, check out Lagos for your answer.

1 Like

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2022
drlateef:

I don’t need to run my mouth, check out Lagos for your answer.

I think you need to run your mouth. what would tinubu do for nigerians if buhari hands over to him as you suggested?
what is in lagos that i should check for my answer?
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by drlateef: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2022
lexy2014:

I think you need to run your mouth. what would tinubu do for nigerians if buhari hands over to him as you suggested?
what is in lagos that i should check for my answer?

Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa. The second most cosmopolitan city in Africa, the benchmark for development in Nigeria. All states in Nigeria want to be like Lagos. And who laid the foundation and the blueprint for Lagos? Even a deaf and dumb person knows it’s Tinubu. What more do you want?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2022
drlateef:

Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa. The second most cosmopolitan city in Africa, the benchmark for development in Nigeria. All states in Nigeria want to be like Lagos. And who laid the foundation and the blueprint for Lagos? Even a deaf and dumb person knows it’s Tinubu. What more do you want?

so? what and what makes lagos the 5th largest economy in africa and the most cosmopolitan city in africa? can u pls break it down nicely?

how is lagos the benchmark for development in nigeria and how is that down to tinubu?

what foundation and blueprint did tinubu lay for lagos? how old is lagos by the way that it is tinubu that laid the foundation and blueprint for lagos?
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2022
sonso:
Yakassai was born in 1925 which makes him 97 and a leading political voice of Arewa. When such a person visits a candidate, it says volume.
Very very powerful man......

1 Like

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by PStacks(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2022
So tey Tinubu don wear Hausa Cap
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by NgoZeemama(f): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2022
illicit:
Bullionaire

awon ti DBULL
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by laughitall(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

You are putting dinubu and God in one sentence grin grin grin
Apart from the usual yorogba cowords nobody gives a fuk about dinubo.
Infact I will like to see the magic he will use to win election
lol .. you are the ones that will vote for him .. when the time comes !
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Monaco2(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
Tinubu has no opponent in this race.

Naso dem talk about dr maduka of anambra
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Themandator: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Wake up guy. Ex pdp can't be national chairman and presidential candidate. I repeat Tinubu has no opponent in this race. Save it!

Until you have a law that says so just wait until May.... After today, run a check on the new NEC members past political affiliations
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Ijoba85: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2022
You don't understand politics , keep quiet
colorsofrainbow:

Someone that can't win his own Southern zone wants to be Nigeria's president grin
Let me see where the vote to win Atiku in both South and North will come from grin
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by famology(m): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2022
Themandator:

Until you have a law that says so just wait until May.... After today, run a check on the new NEC members past political affiliations

We wait and see
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Nchenches: 10:14am On Mar 26, 2022
Baba Buhari is working for his successor to emerge from the north through the PDP.
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by famology(m): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2022
Monaco2:

Naso dem talk about dr maduka of anambra

Maduka na person name? Mtcheeew
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by laughitall(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2022
drlateef:

dr no Dey give this minority people light .. leave dem in their darkness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun: INEC Not Bound To Electronically Transmit Results - Supreme Court Rules / We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi / Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.