Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,301 members, 7,860,735 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Gratitude To Alimosho Pdp Delegates, Stakeholders And Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gratitude To Alimosho Pdp Delegates, Stakeholders And Leaders (259 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) / Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gratitude To Alimosho Pdp Delegates, Stakeholders And Leaders by MartinsOnyx(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
APPRECIATION

It is with profound gratitude that I wholeheartedly appreciate the entirety of Alimosho PDP L.G.A EXCO, the 5 principal officers of all 11 wards, leaders, stakeholders and members of the PDP for gracing this epoch-making town hall meeting and my official declaration with their presence.

The huge turnout for this occasion is indeed a testament to the fact that the storm is truly over. I must admit that I am overwhelmed by the show of love, support and outpour of goodwill towards my ambition.

On behalf of myself, Team AZ and The Nigerian Alliance which has adopted me as one of its candidates; I am deeply honoured by your kind gesture.

Going forward to 2023, I am hopeful that this unity is maintained beyond the coming primaries and even through the elections till we collectively stand on the podium of victory at all levels.

God bless Alimosho PDP!!
God bless Nigeria!!!!

E-signed,
Hon. Abdul-Azeez Akinsanya.

Re: Gratitude To Alimosho Pdp Delegates, Stakeholders And Leaders by joetem(m): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
I didnt see Hon Rafiu Bello there.
Re: Gratitude To Alimosho Pdp Delegates, Stakeholders And Leaders by Peacecore: 12:22am On Mar 26, 2022
We just finished settling d case of a guy who mentioned PDP and Lagos in d same sentence. Now dis one has committed d worst by mentioning PDP, Lagos and victory in d same sentence.

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Journalist Cum Publisher,fredrick Fadipe Becomes Baale Of Mamu Land / Nans Jcc Lagos Lauds Engr. Dr. Funmi Ayinke For Helping Students In Lagos / Ado Doguwa: Amaechi Cannot Even Win His LGA But Wants To Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.