Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Canada: Nigeria Tired Me! Which Road Lead To Canada - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Canada: Nigeria Tired Me! Which Road Lead To Canada (524 Views)

Ultimate Weekend Classes For Working Class And Students, A Lead To Work Fortune / Has Anyone Tired Expertoption / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada: Nigeria Tired Me! Which Road Lead To Canada by sunnx(f): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
With the current situation ( hardship) in Nigeria I have decided to take refuge in Canada through trekking but I don't know how to go about this journey of life. I will appreciate being illegal immigrant in foreign country than to continue to suffer in my own country as a legal citizen. Someone should help me how can I trekking my way to Canada through other countries this suffer is too much despite working as a salary earner.

Canada in my mind and I believe I can cope there than Nigeria.

Someone should tell me what to do because Canada on my mind and I want to go there by all available means.
Re: Canada: Nigeria Tired Me! Which Road Lead To Canada by skylane: 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
sunnx:
With the current situation ( hardship) in Nigeria I have decided to take refuge in Canada through trekking but I don't know how to go about this journey of life. I will appreciate being illegal immigrant in foreign country than to continue to suffer in my own country as a legal citizen. Someone should help me how can I trekking my way to Canada through other countries this suffer is too much despite working as a salary earner.

Canada in my mind and I believe I can cope there than Nigeria.

Someone should tell me what to do because Canada on my mind and I want to go there by all available means.
you need hardwork,by savings and skills especially kpali (certificate) but use other cheaper countries eg Poland etc as a stepping stone
Re: Canada: Nigeria Tired Me! Which Road Lead To Canada by rickpat(m): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lol
you can't trek or go by road to Canada or any of the AMERICANS
Re: Canada: Nigeria Tired Me! Which Road Lead To Canada by sunnx(f): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
skylane:
you need hardwork,by savings and skills especially kpali (certificate)

I hold B.sc. I work as Law Enforcement Agent with magnitudes of experience in security in private organisations yet Nigeria is tough for me to cope.

Honestly, I wan ja!
Re: Canada: Nigeria Tired Me! Which Road Lead To Canada by rickpat(m): 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
sunnx:

I hold B.sc. I work as Law Enforcement Agent with magnitudes of experience in security in private organisations yet Nigeria is tough for me to cope.

Honestly, I wan ja!
you need good money to migrate...you can try Canada skilled worker express...or school...that's the only way

you can still go as a tourist,then abscond on arrive...but no bother,they won't even give you tourist visa to Canada
Re: Canada: Nigeria Tired Me! Which Road Lead To Canada by skylane: 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
sunnx:

Honestly, I wan ja!
look at other countries first
Re: Canada: Nigeria Tired Me! Which Road Lead To Canada by sunnx(f): 12:00am On Mar 26, 2022
skylane:
look at other countries first

Like what country?
Re: Canada: Nigeria Tired Me! Which Road Lead To Canada by sunnx(f): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2022
rickpat:
you need good money to migrate...you can try Canada skilled worker express...or school...that's the only way

you can still go as a tourist,then abscond on arrive...but no bother,they won't even give you tourist visa to Canada

In projection, how much can you be talking about to be looking for....
Re: Canada: Nigeria Tired Me! Which Road Lead To Canada by rickpat(m): 4:21am On Mar 26, 2022
sunnx:

In projection, how much can you be talking about to be looking for....
,20million
Re: Canada: Nigeria Tired Me! Which Road Lead To Canada by IamDavid(m): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2022
rickpat:
,20million
People have moved with lesser than that tho
Re: Canada: Nigeria Tired Me! Which Road Lead To Canada by rickpat(m): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2022
IamDavid:

People have moved with lesser than that tho
yes..cus their POF is not their money... someone fund their account for them to print their statement...but school in Canada is expensive...if you can say how much you have...I could give you so suggestions... especially to UK...Canada is expensive to migrate to presently through school

sorry...I thought it was the OP I was replying.. I'm sorry
Re: Canada: Nigeria Tired Me! Which Road Lead To Canada by y3mi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
rickpat:
yes..cus their POF is not their money... someone fund their account for them to print their statement...but school in Canada is expensive...if you can say how much you have...I could give you so suggestions... especially to UK...Canada is expensive to migrate to presently through school

sorry...I thought it was the OP I was replying.. I'm sorry
Which current way to any state in USA
Re: Canada: Nigeria Tired Me! Which Road Lead To Canada by rickpat(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
y3mi:
Which current way to any state in USA
Don't really know about USA
Re: Canada: Nigeria Tired Me! Which Road Lead To Canada by y3mi(m): 12:38am On Jul 31, 2022
rickpat:
Don't really know about USA
Which one do you know the road to?

(1) (Reply)

Corelminer / Earn More Than 100$ / Write song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.