Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me (841 Views)

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by Infinix1000: 12:07am On Mar 26, 2022
I am in a very bad state of mind right now..
I am a graduate but no job is coming forth, I tried to travel abroad but was scammed by visa agents.

Due to the lack of jobs in the country, I ventured in creating something for my self on the block chain technology and since then I have been seeing small small things to keep body and soul together .

My father is pushing me to the wall seriously, he always lays courses on me that I don't want to do what other kids in my village did to make money and buy cars ...
That I am a fool, he said small small boys that are younger than me have all given their parents grand kids while I'm wasting away my time.
I came to him some time ago to get some loan for my block chain project but he gave me a heart breaking response.

He is always bent on why I don't want to do what others are doing to make money and marry that I'm a disgrace to him and my self.

Now what he normally does is anytime I visit family house to seey mother, he will start coursing me that I can never amount to anything in life if he is the one that is my father
That since I don't want to join my age mates and make money the way they Make money that I shall shall never amoint to anything in this life

I have had it up to here, instead of my life moving forward it's now moving back wards

Please guys what do you think I should do. To Stop him from coursing me, I'm tired of dying in silence ..

My mother has begged him several times to stop laying courses on me but he keeps doing that ..

I have lost it honestly , I need serious help so I don't do something I might regret later
Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by greymiles: 12:11am On Mar 26, 2022
That’s not a good thing your pop is doing
How old are you btw
Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by Infinix1000: 12:15am On Mar 26, 2022
greymiles:
That’s not a good thing your pop is doing
How old are you btw

In my late twenties...

It's as if the courses is affecting every ofy life.

Even a girl I brought to them I want to marry canceled me coming to their place for introduction cuz she said she can't have such father in-law
Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by Kingpee2(m): 12:15am On Mar 26, 2022
It is your family matter bro ,I no fit say make you slap your pman ,after all Bible say make we listen and respect our parents .Just saying because this country hard for advise at the moment even Buhari finally hire special adviser las las because him sef no fit advice himself too ,
Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by greymiles: 12:22am On Mar 26, 2022
Well imo, if whatever your friends are doing doesn’t involve killing, armed robbery or human ritualism, I’d have said you should do whatever it takes to get that money and move out of your father’s house
If you’re not born with a silver spoon, Oftentimes we need to do illegal stuffs to breakaway from poverty.
Even Steve Jobs scammed Steve Wozniak to be that man he was before making it

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by Kobojunkie: 12:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Infinix1000:
I have had it up to here, instead of my life moving forward it's now moving back wards

Please guys what do you think I should do. To Stop him from coursing me, I'm tired of dying in silence ..

My mother has begged him several times to stop lay courses on me but he kpees doing that ..I have lost it honestly , I need serious help so I don't do something I might regret later
Your father's words have nothing to do with what you say you are experiencing in your life, so don't let his words deter or manipulate you into believing they do. undecided

I believe in God and God never really indicated that men have power to curse or bless even their offspring. Such ideas are based on Pagan biases so unless you believe in Pagan ideas, it should mean nothing that your father curses at you except that the mean has serious control issues. undecided

2 Likes

Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by chatinent: 2:01am On Mar 26, 2022
You need to leave that house.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by Elporo(m): 2:11am On Mar 26, 2022
grin
Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by Goldbw122(m): 6:38am On Mar 26, 2022
Infinix1000:
I am a graduate but no job is coming forth, I tried to travel abrad but was dumped by visa agents.

Due to the lack of jobs in the country, I ventured in creating something for my self on the block chain technology and since then I have been seeing small small things to keep body and soul together .

My father is pushing me to the wall seriously, he always lays courses on me that I don't want to do what other kids in my village did to make money and buy cars ...
That I am a fool, he said small small boys that are younger than me have all given their parents grand kids while I'm wasting away my time.
I came to him some time ago to get some loan for my block chain project but he gave me a heart breaking response.

He is always bent on why I don't want to do what others are doing to make money and marry that I'm a disgrace to him and my self.

Now what he normally does is anytime I visit family house to seey mother, he will start coursing me that I can never amount to anything in life if he is the one that is my father
That since I don't want to join my age mates and make money the way they Make money that I shall shall never amoint to anything in this life

My mother has begged him several times to stop lay courses on me but he kpees doing that ..

I have lost it honestly , I need serious help so I don't do something I might regret later

Move from the house, go and rent a room of your own, continue in your business your Blockchain business, don't follow what your mate are doing, have you siwcuss with a yahoo boy heart to heart, you will know that there is something wrong with them, that they are not balance so do well and continue in your business don't mind what your father is telling you... When you have money in the future this is the kind of father that will first run to you asking for money very hypocrite father... And when you get rich don't forget your mother.. becauer you will get there sooner than you think but first of all get out of that father house of yours and watch blessing flows all round you..
Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by baby124: 6:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Tell your father that his mates are Dangote and Otedola, why does he not go and do what they did. I am sorry but you have a very foolish father. I will advise you for your mental health to find a place to stay and follow the legitimate path to make money. Your time will come. At this point your father has chosen to be a bad energy.

Stay away from him. How can a father pressure his own son into crime. Also tell him he will be the first person you use for rituals should you do yahoo plus. Please block him everywhere as soon as you can. Till you are able to gain or stand on your own. Such bad and negative vibes must always draw you back. That’s probably why you are still where you are. You will see the difference in your productivity when he’s not close to you!

Also sounds like your dad may have some mental health issue, if he can display in front of your fiancé that she japa. When he starts cursing just understand that, that thing is doing him again. Ignore, cancel and back to sender. Find your own room to rent. Even if it’s room and parlour, you will feel like a king! You can ask your mom for loan for a year or two rent.

3 Likes

Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by eyinjuege: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Then stop visiting them and cut him off.
If your mother wants to see you, she can come to your place.
Leave him alone for some years and concentrate on building your life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by Infinix1000: 6:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Goldbw122:

Move from the house, go and rent a room of your own, continue in your business your Blockchain business, don't follow what your mate are doing, have you siwcuss with a yahoo boy heart to heart, you will know that there is something wrong with them, that they are not balance so do well and continue in your business don't mind what your father is telling you... When you have money in the future this is the kind of father that will first run to you asking for money very hypocrite father... And when you get rich don't forget your mother.. becauer you will get there sooner than you think but first of all get out of that father house of yours and watch blessing flows all round you..

I don't live with him for 4 years now...
Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by PENNYSWAP: 7:22am On Mar 26, 2022
Make an official complain against him the police station
Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by Beremx(f): 7:24am On Mar 26, 2022
Infinix1000:

I don't live with him for 4 years now...
then stop visiting home! If you wanna see your mum, she should visit you. Your papa wey dey curse you, is he richer than Tony Elumelu? If he is then his curses is justified. If he’s not then he should getat!!
Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by Infinix1000: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2022
Beremx:
then stop visiting home! If you wanna see your mum, she should visit you. Your papa wey dey curse you, is he richer than Tony Elumelu? If he is then his curses is justified. If he’s not then he should getat!!

Thanks a lot
Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by lavylilly: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2022
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to r.chibuogwu@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by UzomaFC: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bros this is what the scriptures says:
Proverbs 26:2.
As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

I have been in this ur situation before and still on it and I'm doing wonderfully better and waxing strong.
Because I made sure I abide by the rules of engagement, ie never disrespect your parents.
Another that helped me alot was, forgiveness. I always forgive and made sure no malice in my heart and pray to my God to bless me.
I don't think you started from the age of 10years catering for yourself, that's my story bro and I'm standing today as the only child of 4 in the family and 2 son that people saw and praised God and made a statement that God is not a man.
Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by Karleb(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Stop going to his house.
Change it for him but don't curse him.
Compare him to fathers richer than him in the society.
Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by Karleb(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
baby124:
Tell your father that his mates are Dangote and Otedola, why does he not go and do what they did. I am sorry but you have a very foolish father. I will advise you for your mental health to find a place to stay and follow the legitimate path to make money. Your time will come. At this point your father has chosen to be a bad energy.

Stay away from him. How can a father pressure his own son into crime. Also tell him he will be the first person you use for rituals should you do yahoo plus. Please block him everywhere as soon as you can. Till you are able to gain or stand on your own. Such bad and negative vibes must always draw you back. That’s probably why you are still where you are. You will see the difference in your productivity when he’s not close to you!

Also sounds like your dad may have some mental health issue, if he can display in front of your fiancé that she japa. When he starts cursing just understand that, that thing is doing him again. Ignore, cancel and back to sender. Find your own room to rent. Even if it’s room and parlour, you will feel like a king! You can ask your mom for loan for a year or two rent.

I like this advice.

Just tell him they said you should bring your father's testicle. grin

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
keep distance from anyone who abuse you,your sanity should be a top priority for you. Curses won't work if you don't deserve it but always reject it each time it's thrown at you.There's power in the tongue.
Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by frozen70(f): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Infinix1000:
I am a graduate but no job is coming forth, I tried to travel abroad but was scammed by visa agents.

My mother has begged him several times to stop laying courses on me but he keeps doing that ..

He is equally stranded as you are stranded with the way things are

He is after you making money irrespective of how you are going to go about it

Every problem have solutions

Whenever you visit your family and he curse you, go to your mum to cancel the cures immediately in his presence

After that, stop visiting your family, you can arrange where your mum can meet you to show love and care to her according to your capacity

At times we need to stay far from things, to know if that thing is the major cause of our problems
Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by Bounceboune7: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Infinix1000:

tell him u are ready to do what your mates are doing n he's d sacrificial lamb,let's see his reaction
Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by Kajaard: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
keep distance from anyone who abuse you,your sanity should be a top priority for you. Curses won't work if you don't deserve it but always reject it each time it's thrown at you.There's power in the tongue.

The boldfaced, truer words were never spoken. Nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me by CreativeLuvDoc: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Leave the city where he stays

Go elsewhere and hustle

Don't tell them how things are with you

Most importantly, join NSPPD by Jerry Eze. You need divine intervention.

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Clearance Sales / Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. / Help Identify This Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.