Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. (833 Views)

Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello all!

Please, I need help on how I can increase the level of blood in my body. I lost a lot of blood this month through menstruation. My period this month came very heavy. As a result of this, I lost a lot of blood, and this makes me weak and dizzy sometimes. Imagine, on the third day of the period, I already used almost one medium pack of sanitary pads. This is to tell you how heavy it is.

So please, if there's anyone here who knows what I can do, eat or drink so as to replenish this blood, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by DBestDoc(f): 5:35am On Sep 08, 2022
You may need proper evaluation to establish the cause of the excessive menstrual bleeding so it can be tackled extensively.

Best approach
Kpele!

4 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by dobnina(f): 5:56am On Sep 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Please, I need help on how I can increase the level of blood in my body. I lost a lot of blood this month through menstruation. My period this month came very heavy. As a result of this, I lost a lot of blood, and this makes me weak and dizzy sometimes. Imagine, on the third day of the period, I already used almost one medium pack of sanitary pads. This is to tell you how heavy it is.

So please, if there's anyone here who knows what I can do, eat or drink so as to replenish this blood, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
The natural method that can help you is by getting a leaf yorubas call "Ewe Ogbon".
You'll squeeze it and get all it's juice. The color is like blood, then add a tin milk and drink immediately.
It works.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by dobnina(f): 6:00am On Sep 08, 2022
This is the leaf.
That's the water that looks like blood.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2022
Get this brand of folic acid with vitb12. It will help replenish your iron and stop dizziness.

That's what I got when I had the same issue. Though I took only 2 tabs and the dizziness stopped. So I stopped taking it. I don't want to overdo it. I want to be doing it only after my menses. I still have a cup full.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by juman(m): 7:08am On Sep 08, 2022
Hope you are OK, maybe you need to see a doctor.

But generally women think they lose lot of blood during menstruation.

No.

Try to use menstrual cup to know the amount of blood you shed, you will be surprised that it not much.
Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by juman(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2022
All women should leave sanitary pad and be using menstrual cup. Better option.
Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by terrezo2002(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Take ngwu

Thanks.
Squeeze ngwu leaf to get the water. Mix it with milk and drink. It boosts the blood
Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by ibechris(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Get a thin tomato mix it with a thin of milk and drink it whole and u see how it will boost your blood.

Ask any nurse about this recipes.

I am talking from experience and my wife used this after her third C-sections.
Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2022
dobnina:
This is the leaf.
That's the water that looks like blood.
Wow! Thanks so much. I don't need to cook it, isn't it? Just to squeeze, add milk and drink? I'll ask around for it here. Thanks.
Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Get this brand of folic acid with vitb12. It will help replenish your iron and stop dizziness.

That's what I got when I had the same issue. Though I took only 2 tabs and the dizziness stopped. So I stopped taking it. I don't want to overdo it. I want to be doing it only after my menses. I still have a cup full.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2022
juman:
Hope you are OK, maybe you need to see a doctor.

But generally women think they lose lot of blood during menstruation.

No.

Try to use menstrual cup to know the amount of blood you shed, you will be surprised that it not much.
Some people don't lose that much blood. But, me I know I lose a lot. To the extent that in 2-3 hours, my pad is already soaked and will warrant me changing it constantly. Sometimes, after shower, as soon as I'm out of the bathroom, the blood is already dripping on the floor even before I get to my room. It's that bad. And when this happens, I feel so weak and dizzy. So, I'm trying to replenish the lost blood. Even though not that much, but to some reasonable extent. Maybe, that way, the weakness and dizziness might reduce to some extent.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2022
ibechris:
Get a thin tomato mix it with a thin of milk and drink it whole and u see how it will boost your blood.

Ask any nurse about this recipes.

I am talking from experience and my wife used this after her third C-sections.
Thanks.
Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2022
terrezo2002:

Squeeze ngwu leaf to get the water. Mix it with milk and drink. It boosts the blood
Thanks.
Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by Ximenez(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks.
Sorry about that.
But make sure you do this first, go to a lab and carry out a PCV test, to determine the % of your red blood cells.
It's not costly, should be around 2k max.
Then take the result to a doctor for proper advice.
Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2022
Thank to everyone who has contributed positively to this thread. Thanks for your suggestions. I really appreciate Them.
Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by dobnina(f): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Wow! Thanks so much. I don't need to cook it, isn't it? Just to squeeze, add milk and drink? I'll ask around for it here. Thanks.
No. Don't cook it. Just squeeze, add milk and drink.
Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by juman(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Some people don't lose that much blood. But, me I know I lose a lot. To the extent that in 2-3 hours, my pad is already soaked and will warrant me changing it constantly. Sometimes, after shower, as soon as I'm out of the bathroom, the blood is already dripping on the floor even before I get to my room. It's that bad. And when this happens, I feel so weak and dizzy. So, I'm trying to replenish the lost blood. Even though not that much, but to some reasonable extent. Maybe, that way, the weakness and dizziness might reduce to some extent.

What you need is to see a doctor.
You might have life threatening illness.
Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
dobnina:

No. Don't cook it. Just squeeze, add milk and drink.
Alright. Thanks.
Re: Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. by ezugegere(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Did you take Postinor2?

(1) (Reply)

. / I Feel I Should Quit / Troubled By Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.