Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? (19675 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / List 5 Weird Facts About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Enemyofpeace: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
MrBroke:

Ohh so touching, you want some infection, STD or Ebola grin
those are deceased now, I want pure love and infection
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Fashsilo(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
When depressed i light my blood i smoke gbana
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Spiff20(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
You don't want to know trust me.

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by HRSweetness(f): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Demigod22:
Walking naked from the bathroom to the parlour, from the kitchen to the bedroom naked. I do that whenever I am alone and I want to bath.

Is that weird?

3 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Haakeem(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
bahdpersona:
After excretion, I'll put the index and middle finger inna me anus just to confirm there's no leftover of shit there

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Boogyman557: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bmaster:
I FOLLOW they do am.
Sometimes I on my phone torch if the room is dark,just to see what my thrusting is like

WTF!
Holly Gram cool LoLz

bad Guy!

WTF MAN!
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Bmaster(m): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool LoLz

bad Guy!

WTF MAN!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
When i get really physically irritated and pissed off, I tend to hiss a lot.

Then once a year, I get so angry i have to break/smash something to calm my nerves.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by badboyTee(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

All these kids that ain't up to age talking nonsense..in your next life learn to mind your business..kiddo...

You stopped feeding from momma when you was 13 right?
Mindless kid..tell me what business did you have with my comment up there? undecided

Or have you stopped stalking w on here?
What a silly boy.. undecided
there is no nairaland thread I won't see you fighting go get a JOB lazy nigga

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
badboyTee:
there is no nairaland thread I won't see you fighting go get a JOB lazy nigga
Go tell that woman at home.. undecided grin
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by badboyTee(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Go tell my brainless mum at home.. undecided grin
you are forgiven even though you say SHIT!

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
badboyTee:
[s]you are forgiven even though you say SHIT![/s]
cheesy
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by badboyTee(m): 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cheesy
go get a life man
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by SPAMBOX7: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You mean not expantiate as I said.. thanks for the correction... actually I've gone back to re edit my comment..

That was my bad..then there is a difference between expatiate and expanciate..?
Or nothing like expanciate?
Dumb don't know noin grin
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sometimes in the middle of the night,after an eventful day,I get up and play Mercy Chinwo's songs Imenem and Yahweh on my phone,and dance to the former which has Ikwerre dialect lyrics.
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by mariovito(m): 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
You're welcome.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks a lot Mario..
Learnt something new.. cheesy
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
my mother is dumb grin
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
badboyTee:
go I will get a life
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
I pull out my beards and chew it one strand at a time cheesy I should have a full beard by now but I been eating it too much sad

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
4teenblaq:
Mine is whenever I am sad or depressed, I will just go to my phone call recording media(yes I keep call records) and listen to MY VOICE.
Though my voice isn't great, I don't even like it but it sounds comforting to me whenever I feel depressed..
Mine: Sometimes in the middle of the night, after an eventful day, I get up and play Mercy Chinwo's songs Imenem and Yahweh on my phone, listening with an earpiece, and dancing two the former which has Ikwerre dialect lyrics.
This makes me feel an uncanny sort of satisfaction and total peace.
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
I listen to any depressing songs I can find but I'm finding comfort in Kheengz How and couple of Bugzy Malone.

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by winner37(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Going throug my contacts and starts calling calling people
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Ajibade123(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
I talk to myself a lot
when I am walking in public sometimes I stop for a second to assure myself that I am not talking to myself cos I do most of the times

3 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by mariovito(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Care to share your experience?

jclassiq:

Stop it. It won't help you in the long run. From experience.
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by udomonday: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
when am stressed out,i either seek solitude,binge,or have sex.

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Holla what do you mean when you say
"I do touch myself to get that post"
Can you pls expatiate?
Masturbation
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Guest2008: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
I sniff my underwears whenever I take them off and it always gives me a strange good feeling..
I do same when I'm about washing my boyfriend's under wears but then, it doesn't give me same feelings as when it's mine..

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
Masturbation
Dr why? cheesy
Was that really what he meant? grin
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by ogashman(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Omo! I like putting my favorite song on repeat.

One song can be on repeat for a whole day

Neighbours don tire for me.

I know say dem go dey wonder say which kind guy be this self grin

Omo I no send anybody popsman o

8 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Dajuyoung: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Boss, I hail � Meanwhile I'm always on look out, who knows?

Demigod22:
Walking naked from the bathroom to the parlour, from the kitchen to the bedroom naked. I do that whenever I am alone and I want to bath.
Re: What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? by Dajuyoung: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Eeeyanma

bahdpersona:
After excretion, I'll put the index and middle finger inna me anus just to confirm there's no leftover of shit there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Shares Her Experience Of Wedding Night Sex As A Virgin / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . / I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.