Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos) (39157 Views)

Adamawa Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Nigeria, South Africa Match / Kebbi Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Football At Orientation Camp / Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos) by etel124(m): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
RIP dear..
Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

North is the worst place to sent our children to. The dilapidated poor condition of most northern camp that corpers are being kept is an apology. If Bokoharam doesn't kill you, bandit kidnap you or Iswap kill you, you're likely to slump and die as this has happened to this beautiful souls.

Rest in peace darling.

Do you even realise that the deceased was a northerner from Plateau state ? Have you ever been to the North before you rated their infrastructures as being "dilapidated" ? Agreed,there are challenges in the North but are we entirely free of any in the South ? How about the ritual killings,armed robberies,etc ? So people don't slump and die in the southern parts of Nigeria,right ? You're sick !

It's rather unfortunate that while you're aware of the "dilapidated poor condition of most northern camp", you aren't paying attention to your incoherent and terribly bad English language ! It's a challenge that you urgently need to work on instead of jumping from one thread to another spewing gibberish all around !

Madam Vanessa indeed,olodo rabata !

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos) by youngmoney4me(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
So sad
Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!
Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
RIP
Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos) by Ekzoba(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
May her soul Rest in peace
Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos) by Aaay: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Life
Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos) by ajerimitan: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
RIP to the one who has passed on. My God I can not but thank you. I survived this pneumonia. Now but can breathe clearly and smoothly. Oh I survived thank you Lord. I an so grateful Lord.
Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos) by achimendy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
dacblogger:

Shey una no like girls, always castigating them for one thing or the other...
Let them die nd leave the Earth for una na, so that you people will start marrying yourselves or better still marry animals. sad

Rest in peace dearie.

What is this one saying
Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos) by Riverofgold(f): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Village people at work������
Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos) by dacblogger: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
achimendy:

What is this one saying
You're daft so you won't understand.
Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos) by Dracas: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Wasted Investment. My condolence to the bereaved family.
Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos) by Josephkabila12: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2022
RIP
Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos) by achimendy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
dacblogger:

You're daft so you won't understand.

No, it's because your write-up has no meaning which shows how dumb you are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) / POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... / Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.