Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns (24904 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by SultanYoung: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Believe the west at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by Exprofressor: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Western Clowns!
The KGB is more trusted than the CIA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by seguntravels009(m): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
According to reports...

3 Likes

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by Topmaike007(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
internationalman:

You people hate everything about British and Americans, but y'all wouldn't think twice to jump on a plane to these two countries ahead of your beloved, Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan and the likes..

If that's not hypocritically stupid and foolish I wonder what it is..
I like China pass USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by AngelicBeing: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
sad
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by Michael547(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Available for your car inspection and scanning
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by alcuin(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
I never knew British media can be this useless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by ImoleNaija: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Of course, anything can happen to tyrants.
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by Ejiakusmith(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
don't you know all Nigerians will jubilate for joy
if only 1 quarter of PUTIN knowledge And Brain will be sheared to Buhari just small .... make him take Govern Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by AroleOduduwa2: 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
internationalman:

You people hate everything about British and Americans, but y'all wouldn't think twice to jump on a plane to these two countries ahead of your beloved, Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan and the likes..

I live in the west and not everyone in the west is happy with the way the media have been used to manipulate people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by pansophist(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lol, all I need to do is check the link of the so called "experts", and if its western, I automatically as a rule, nullify it as void. Only naive people takes western media seriously. Bunch of propaganda prostitutes for western imperialism.

11 Likes

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by PeaceNexus(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
The West have been using media to instigate Russians against their president but that hasn't worked either. grin grin

It's a tumbom tumbom thing for them now...not knowing exactly what is in Putin's mind and it's frustrating grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by VictorUSA(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Assassinating Putin will not be an easy walk.
I wouldn't want him to be killed like dog but to be reduced to nothing.
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
That's what the propagandist West wants , they had to put it in the internet and news because they have no other means to stop Putin. They resorted by using this fake imaginative write up..

3 Likes

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by jimyjames(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
internationalman:

Your comment is stupid and foolish, even Americans or British people won't believe this foolish joke that Putin's daughter will assassinate him, you nairaland kids are so annoying

7 Likes

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by frankson1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Oga expert has dropped knowledge undecided
Inasmuch as many of us dislike Putin for what he's doing, but I also wonder how you came up with this expert theory. Did you have a discussion with the daughters? Smh

They've tried every means they can to weaken Putin but it's not working so they have to come up with this trash.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by Lovelife433(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Baba fella has said it all. Animal talk be dis oo. Oponu eleribu.

1 Like

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by PeaceNexus(m): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
On point. I don't know why it's difficult for some of us to see through the Vail of media. Being able to sift through the garbage reported in media these days should be one of the signs of knowing people with good IQ
AroleOduduwa2:

I live in the west and not everyone in the west is happy with the way the media have been used to manipulate people.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by Lovelife433(m): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Baba fella has said it all. Animal talk be dis oo. Oponu eleribu. cool
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by suppol: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
except a dullard in Russia that doesn't like what Putin is doing,... except Russian want to become slave's in the world... Putin is fighting for Russian not for himself.. Putin is remain the best president Russian needs at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by juman(m): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Olodo analyst.

If you want to hear senseless analysis go and watch cnn, bbc, etc.
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
internationalman:

What you are saying doesn't correlate with his point.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
English media stupid ehn..

Laughing

1 Like

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by Kingsean(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
nomenclature:
Everyone is not stupid like you ,some of us dont dream of living in the usa or europe ,we are in a better place.
People like you are those that enter fasting for visa and do Thanksgiving when they get citizenship of another country.
I have never seen a Chinese celebrating getting British passport .
Black monkeys

your last two words could get you a strong ban. I suggest you remove them. never use those words on a fellow african. those are the exact words the white supremacists use

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by VictorUSA(m): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
nomenclature:
Everyone is not stupid like you ,some of us dont dream of living in the usa or europe ,we are in a better place.
People like you are those that enter fasting for visa and do Thanksgiving when they get citizenship of another country.
I have never seen a Chinese celebrating getting British passport .
Black monkeys
How can u see that when u are typing from ur village? Where in the world is better than the U.S and U.K? And to debunk what u said about chinese, they are some of the largest international students in the U.S.They do celebrate.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by Jidefido(m): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
All of a sudden, Putin is a dictator. Before he was called Russian President

1 Like

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by Princedapace(m): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
musicwriter:
This confirms that all the attempts to assassinate Adolf Hitler by his liutenants were all orchestrated by the West.

Take note that what they're doing here is subtly inspiring people to kill Putin. That's how they plant an idea in the mind of the gullible. It works well for them to control elites in their former colonies for further control of a nation.

You are 100 percent right. The West is master of media game. Very good at it.
They have used it to win nations.

1 Like

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by pseudonomer: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Putin is surrounded by those that have no other choice but to be loyal to him.
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by mach7(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
DailyStar
DailyMail
Mirror
TheSun

The above are examples of "yellow press" and "junk journalism".
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by cooltola(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
anti Putin does not mean anti Russia- Putin is like the Sani Abacha of the Russia, Please know the differences. A lot of Russians do not support the war and a lot of Russia do support the war, Just because some peeps want Putin gone does not mean they wish the general harm of the Russian People, many people do not support war and wish Putin should just go away. Europe needs Russia gas and oil, but they want not Putin, Putin is like the Sani Abacha for Russians- so try to understand where the hatred of Putin is coming from. Is it morally right to invade another country? For those who are saying it is western bias there are a lot of Americans and Brits who opposed the War in Iraq, many felt that war is not necessary in 2003.
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by fredoooooo: 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sharap there, awon werey expert
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by A001: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
musicwriter:
This confirms that all the attempts to assassinate Adolf Hitler by his liutenants were all orchestrated by the West.

Take note that what they're doing here is subtly inspiring people to kill Putin. That's how they plant an idea in the mind of the gullible. It works well for them to control elites in their former colonies for further control of a nation.
I didn't hear anything from you again about the other matter, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" / Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) / Joel Cauchi: Sydney Mall Stabbing Suspect Identified By Police (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.