Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns (24902 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by Kekenary: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Leave the guy abeg. No be everybody for Nigeria normal again. Na like five remain. For all I know, he may be struggling with IELTS right now. That's why he's angry.
internationalman:

You people hate everything about British and Americans, but y'all wouldn't think twice to jump on a plane to these two countries ahead of your beloved, Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan and the likes..

If that's not hypocritically stupid and foolish I wonder what it is..
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by TobiAbuja: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
The brain-dead, chip on their shoulder Putin trolls are still at it. Quite funny really. Guess what? The child killer dictator you so idolize so much couldn't give 2 s**ts about you or Nigeria.

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by alphabbey1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
TobiAbuja:
The brain-dead, chip on their shoulder Putin trolls are still at it. Quite funny really. Guess what? The child killer dictator you so idolize so much couldn't give 2 s**ts about you or Nigeria.

Hope you know 600,000 plus children were killed by Americans during invasion of Iraq....

But I don't expect someone that doesn't even have access to any news other than what is on Aljazeera and CNN to know that grin
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by shogsman(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
internationalman:

You people hate everything about British and Americans, but y'all wouldn't think twice to jump on a plane to these two countries ahead of your beloved, Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan and the likes..

Clown ,only dullards will chose UK over China,the economy of china is bigger than the whole of Europe so speak for yourself
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by alphabbey1(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
pansophist:
Because Africa (particularly Nigeria) media space is dominated by pro-western perspective, many just find themselves hating Putin for no reason, the narrative that he is a warmonger, a mad man fits well with their biases, as its conludes and leaves no room for deep research without understanding the bigger picture. They've been spoon-fed all their life with western perspectives and are basically second class Europeans in worldview, even if they've never left Nigeria.

For me I'm hoping Russia wins, so there will be a reshuffling of a new world order dominated by multiple powers. From 1991 to the 2010, just a space of twenty years when the US was a sole global power, the world tasted the evil that such world would be. Just in twenty years, Yugoslavia, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq was destroyed. There was no other power to checkmate the west, and it's only Time the fate of Syrians will happen to you in Nigeria, when your leaders go out of style. Perhaps this was why Nigeria immediately sanctioned Russia after the US asked themnto in the UN, because its afraid of offending its western masters.

You dey mind those clowns!!!
I bet all these pro Biden people on Nairaland does not even know Biden was the one calling for the bombing of Yugoslavia people.....

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by godofuck231: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Propagandas upon propaganda

Yet Ukraine is resorting to their ojuju Calabar for support
correction please native air support ,lol
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by deebrownneymar: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pure western propaganda
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
hybridblood07:
Na me know wetin I dey talk oh.
Of course
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by TobiAbuja: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
alphabbey1:

Hope you know 600,000 plus children were killed by Americans during invasion of Iraq....

But I don't expect someone that doesn't even have access to any news other than what is on Aljazeera and CNN to know that grin

Whataboutery. You don't care about dead women and children in Ukraine so don't pretend to care about others who have died.
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by olas24u(f): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Banbanna:

Ain't that witchcraft? It's like living in a glass house and throwing stones. These are the same Western countries that most of their relatives/acquaintances populate and that they would readily go to, if given the chance. Their stupidity is so shameful.

Go and read about the chinese and the indians,and hiw they developed thrrr various countries.The fastest growing economies in the world are the chinewe and indian economies.we have the same characterics of huge population,diversity,multi ethnic,multi religious,multi culture,now ask you self why tbey have done so well and you have not .
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by henrixx(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
It will be hard for his family members to kill him, all they need is int prostitute to set him up like they did to Abacha.
you think say white man dey tremble for pussy?
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by ezechi242: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
internationalman:

just as they hate us but wouldnt think twice before jumping on our natural resources.....old senseless slave that doesnt want to redeem himself from slavery.....spits

2 Likes

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by edosignature(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Everyone now make it a point of order to study Vladimir Putin. Putin is so great that he gives them nightmare. Those who plan to assassinate of bring Russians to their knells will be brought to destruction.
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by alphabbey1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
TobiAbuja:

Whataboutery. You don't care about dead women and children in Ukraine so don't pretend to care about others who have died.
Am just letting you know you won't see that on western media....
Biden ordered the bombing of Yugoslavia. Hope you know that
Yeah! That's the same person calling putin a war criminal... Up till now, No west politician was punished for the deaths of civilians killed in the middle east... You know why? The US controls that international criminal court (ICJ).... When ICJ wanted to question Trump on its attack in Iraq, that guy threatened to stop funding of the committee and they dropped all there charges against him.....

Some Africa countries like Nigeria only see what the west wants them to see... Asians and other continents have better understanding, and that's why you will hardly see a Chinese citizen, or an Indian citizen criticizing Russia at the moment

Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by calcal: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Australian expert Dr Leonid Petrov, has now speculated that if Putin were to be murdered, it’d be someone incredibly close to him doing the chopping.

Australia alarm over China security deal with Solomon Islands

Solomon Islands is about 1000km from Australia

But Australia is crying already and the evil empire is about to establish its presence in Solomon Island.

therefore, Dr. Leonid Petrov of Australia should think about Australia and forget about Putin.

Leonid Petrov is a typical Russian name, he is a Russian, one of the runaway Russian traitors.
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by Joetttimua1811(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Let them do it sharp sharp
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by Nova1988(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
internationalman:

not everyone is destroyed by inferiority complex like you.
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by SenatePresdo(m): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
internationalman:

That someone went to the Bush to farm instead of Staying in his sitting room watching Tv doesn't mean he likes the Bush more than his sitting room, it simply means what he needs as daily bread comes from the Bush.

People choose America because its the Bush, not because they love it better than other places.
I love South-Korea, that if im very rich I'd prefer to go there, but as a hustling man, I would prefer the west because they have enticing economy.
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by pieces: 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
internationalman:

They are shameless hypocrites.
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by Babygreene(f): 7:56am On Mar 27, 2022
This means they are planning so hard, to assassinate him.Dont be surprised the world wakes up to a sad news of how their evil plan finally materialized.

God please,dont let USA assassinate Putin.Dont let us hear of his demise,all because he refuses to follow the new world order, antichrist America is imposing all over the world.
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
PUTIN IS DEAD WORRIED HE GONNA DIE SOON,BUT HE WANTS TO TAKE MANY WITH HIM,PUTIN'S RAGE AND EVIL HAS CONSUMED HIM FINALLY IFSHA. angry
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by ledaman: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nansense post grin
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by Banbanna(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
olas24u:

Go and read about the chinese and the indians,and hiw they developed thrrr various countries.The fastest growing economies in the world are the chinewe and indian economies.we have the same characterics of huge population,diversity,multi ethnic,multi religious,multi culture,now ask you self why tbey have done so well and you have not .

Aren't you just veering off point here? The matter is not about how we've not been able 2 utilize our vast human & material resources like those 2 countries you mentioned, but basically about those who are blindly critical & hateful of western countries just because they stand in the side of reason & humanity in this ongoing conflict.
Re: Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns by olas24u(f): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Banbanna:

Aren't you just veering off point here? The matter is not about how we've not been able 2 utilize our vast human & material resources like those 2 countries you mentioned, but basically about those who are blindly critical & hateful of western countries just because they stand in the side of reason & humanity in this ongoing conflict.

I responded to somebody analysing from the point of immigration.I wanted to person to hos china and india developed .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Ship Hit By 'rocket Fire' Off Yemen's Coast As Casualties Remain Unknown. / Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) / Joel Cauchi: Sydney Mall Stabbing Suspect Identified By Police (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.