Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue (39561 Views)

Army Caught Suspects Who Vandalized Abia Palm Oil Equipment (Photos) / NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi / Suspects Who Stashed Stolen Money In Pants (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by shantti(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Monday sit at home stand
If you have 2 heads come out on Monday

Are u giving the threat on behalf of what u will personally do or what Igbos would do.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by shantti(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Darkseidxx:

Employment scheme say na wetin happen undecided

E tire me oh. Like say Dem dey more important than anambarians who are earning a descent living doing menial jobs.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by abokikhalifa: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/anambra-police-arrest-13-suspects-who-flouted-soludos-ban-on-illegal-revenue-collection.html

Lagos thugs dey learn work for where this Anambra thugs day. These wons will kill you sara and will still come out the next day to work. I can't forget my experience at upper iwaker at night.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by elganzar(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
DimChukwuOjukwu:
Fake news. These are yoloba agberos exported to Anambra by Tilumbu puppet, MC Oluomo. We don't have touts in Biafraland. They were given Igbo names to spite the Igbos. Umuchineke don't even have a road transport union undecided

grin what is wrong with you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by ignis: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
shantti:

Are u giving the threat on behalf of what u will personally do or what Igbos would do.
sabo
We want to honor our Dilector eating watery beans
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by Obagofixxy: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
ebufa:

like dem don collect already, see as their faces swell up!

Hahahahaha I remember that #Endsars policean wey say dem no dey beat inmates , if you just one laugh, check pictures from Nigeria police

Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by SocialJustice: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
This is how police will arrest anyone that tries to enforce IPOB Monday sit at home.

When the governor/government speaks, citizens obey or consequences will be applied according to the law.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by ufotunang: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
When the economy is bad and hard... poverty hunger , hardship , no jobs for the youths... what do you expect...youths will go into touting, illegal collection of revenue, criminal activities,... federal government make the economy to be good and better, make the environment conducive for bussinesses, shops, small and medium scale bussinessess, companies, industries to strive from there , there will be a lot of jobs for the youths... and touting, illegal collection of revenue, criminal activities will reduce drastically
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by kafeii123: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Klington:
Matching words with actions is what actually makes things work efficiently.

He should go harder on them.

Not the puppet in Lagos who banned okada and boom, they took over every part of Lagos with reckless abandon.

Sanwoolu May be Having Issues Effecting The Okada Ban Thing Because Of His Bosses political Ambition .....Make D Man Lose Primary care election first....then m sure he may act more strictly over it
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by shantti(m): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
sabo
We want to honor our Dilector eating watery beans

U know u can't force ur personal belief on people. U can't force a leader on people too. Kanu or whatever is not the leader of Igbo people. He is a coward. I am Igbo but that man disgusts me
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by Mrsprof(f): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
I think all these touts are moving down to Enugu. The touts in Enugu has presently increased, and nobody is doing anything about it. Touts breed criminals, and we all know what criminals do. This Ugwuanyi man is not trying at all. He has finished 042, tueh

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by iLegendd(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
They should be convicted and jailed for at least 37 years. We need to discourage lawlessness with stern and uncompromising punishment.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by Unigrad: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/anambra-police-arrest-13-suspects-who-flouted-soludos-ban-on-illegal-revenue-collection.html
Out of thousands of touts collecting illegal money, you are parading 13, their main ogas of the touts are untouchable.
Are the touts not giving police their commission after work?
Police fit vow that they don't collect commission from this touts?
Who nor settle well police go parade.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Olam09:

grin grin We are sorry Daddy
The igbos on this thread made me a tribalist.. i was never a tribalist before.. but the igbos made me one when they started tying every missing skull incidents to we Afonjas neck.
Igbos, not igbos!
So Mba,
Only some sets of cannibalistic fraudsters giving our whole tribe a bad name,
They are less than 2% of our Great Igbo tribe.
Just as Boko harams are less than 0.05% of the Northerners.
So, It's not about our tribe at all.
We true, sane and hardworking Igbos love our nation to the moon and back.
Please take note Chief Olam!

BTW,
We no be Daddy o,
We are simply WE.

We Rise.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by Olam09(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
post=111393092:

Igbos, not igbos!
So Mba,
Only some sets of cannibalistic fraudsters giving our whole tribe a bad name,
They are less than 2% of our Great Igbo tribe.
Just as Boko harams are less than 0.05% of the Northerners.
So, It's not about our tribe at all.
We true, sane and hardworking Igbos love our nation to the moon and back.
Please take note Chief Olam!

BTW,
We no be Daddy o,
We are simply WE.

We Rise.

Noted..
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
post=111391629:

Lagos State and Rivers State need this law badly,
especially the former!

Good start from our Darling Charly kiss

See this one o. You want Tinubu to lose major source of revenue? By the way why weren't you at the convention of your corrupt useless party? Maybe they would have beaten sense into your head...would have been a joy to see...

All the curses you have been reigning on the pdp miscreant here I say a big amen. I equally return them to you 10 fold. You can scream mods now. Don't forget to use your other monikers too. I haven't seen them in a while...
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by Afamed: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Home of Audio billionaire
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by Klington: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=kafeii123 post=111392551]

Sanwoolu May be Having Issues Effecting The Okada Ban Thing Because Of His Bosses political Ambition .....Make D Man Lose Primary care election first....then m sure he may act more strictly over it[/quote

I don't think so. But let's keep our fingers crossed. I hate it when these people make policies without equal enforcement.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by zedegit: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
BadNews:

I am beginning to love Uncle Soludo. They should trace their link to ungun known men.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by wiseoneking: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Monday sit at home stand
If you have 2 heads come out on Monday
You are even a woman, acting like Nairaland tout
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by BKayy: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
post=111391693:

What is the meaning of all these rubbish for krissake?!
So at your age you don't know the meaning of "Igbo Amaka"

This is one of the 5 million reasons why reasonable say that Nigeria is not supposed to exist.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by Hausa(m): 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Lagos thugs dey learn work for where this Anambra thugs day. These wons will kill you sara and will still come out the next day to work. I can't forget my experience at upper iwaker at night.
What happened?
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
post=111391629:

Lagos State and Rivers State need this law badly,
especially the former!

Good start from our Darling Charly kiss

Lagos know they cant try it
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Why were they given igbo names even though we know they are not igbos?

So Soludo really mean what he said about abolishing hooliganism, Meth and sit at home which are the hallmarks of ipobism?

Is Soludo not supposed to be arresting fulani herdsmen and dss or is it that he is not hearing that we always blame them?

Soludo is a mole planted by fulani Buhari to stop us from achieving our biafuro. On lamidi kwanu orders we stand. angry

aren't you too grown up for this

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
zedegit:

I am beginning to love Uncle Soludo. They should trace their link to ungun known men.

How many are they going to arrest? Come back in a few months and tell me if he has succeeded, not after 1 week when initial gragra of Inauguration is chopping them
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by Emdebby2: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
See how ugly they're looking. They won't go and find legit work.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by Tomek09(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Vickyvice:
They should be shot dead
Say wetin happen undecided
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by Tomek09(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
obynzo:

aren't you too grown up for this
Don't mind him.
Re: Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
BadNews:

Deal ruthlessly with this enemies of the state.

In August 2019, after attending a wedding ceremony in Owerri,I decided to pass through onitsha,at head bridge this touts accosted me.They said I should pay 5k for using a wrong route.

Las Las, they collected 1k from me after much pleading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User / Customs Seizes Range Rover & Other Cars In Ogun (Photos) / Police Dismiss And Arraign SARS Officer For Killing A Ram Seller In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.