Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) (3899 Views)

Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) / Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) / Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by Obio4real(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2022
A video obtained by GRASSROOT REPORTERS has shown three unidentified ladies beating one of their friends mercilessly for allegedly having sex with the boyfriend of one of them.

The girls who came prepared with many canes, unleashed slaps, flogging on the helpless lady.

One of the girls was heard saying: "You f*cked my boyfriend and I dey even dey tell your sister na it she tell me say, na which kind talk be that one."

One of the them was seen filming the incident while the other two flogging the girl from different angles.

Watch video

https://twitter.com/Obio4real/status/1507622040538431490?t=UaMMoQxEcROlzR8rxcmc8w&s=01

1 Share

Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by dadamonie150: 8:55am On Mar 26, 2022
See the future, fighting over gbola

3 Likes

Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by MadamVanessa(f): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2022
shocked

Women will not stop disgracing me. Fighting for a useless d*ck. What a Shame. Even if your friend should sleep with your boyfriend, is this the best approach. You make this sons of Achan to feel like they are anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2022
Maybe na one mumu Yahoo boy na e them dey fight for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by xpressionx(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2022
If you manage see a well raised girl from a good family now....
You don't know what God has done for you.

The current girls na spirit sipping,weed smoking,runs orientated and simple analysis bankrupt girls full everywhere now.

Shisha na like sweet for them.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by Chiraq77(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2022
Oloshos grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by Padipadi(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2022
Ik
Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by Cutehector(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2022
cool
Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by Boogyman557: 9:28am On Mar 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by Fashionista01(f): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2022
They are fighting because of urgent 2k, nothing more nothing less.
Train your girl child to be independent.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by BusinessPlan22: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Women will not stop disgracing me. Fighting for a useless d*ck. What a Shame. Even if your friend should sleep with your boyfriend, is this the best approach. You make this sons of Achan to feel like they are anything.

Useless disk that your mom opened her skinny legs for that brought a useless idiot like into being.
Very correct
Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Beebah2000:
Maybe na one mumu Yahoo boy na e them dey fight for.

� � real matters

1 Like

Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by Obio4real(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
xpressionx:

The current girls na spirit sipping,weed smoking,runs orientated and simple analysis bankrupt girls full everywhere now.

grin
Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by OGwales(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Na wa o... These Eves never cease to amaze me.
Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dammm when would girls fight like this because of me nah. grin grin grin

Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by Obio4real(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
OGwales:
Na wa o... These Eves never cease to amaze me.
grin angry
Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Slay queen's.
Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by Obio4real(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
Slay queen's.
angry
Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by Obio4real(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by donziller(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
The bad boi bf go dey ontop of another woman as dis mumu dey receive beating
Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by shagasha: 12:42am On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=Johnnycastro18 post=111391000] Dammm when would girls fight like this because of me nah. grin grin grin[/quote

Be a free spender with women
Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by LIVEGOESON1: 12:57am On Mar 27, 2022
dadamonie150:
See the future, fighting over gbola
u have no idea how precious gbola is untill u head a gal pull out fire arm cuz of gbalo. Gbola is women gods
Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by elonmuskbaby: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2022
xpressionx:

even if you see her do you have the character to keep her or to dey use narcissistic and over controlling behaviour pursue am comot because even those men saying that they're looking for good girls they know they cannot marry their type because those ones will not take all the things good girls will take so it's not because they really love the good girl.
Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by Reelmii: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2022
Then later the guy went to flog the girls back

I watched the full vedio yesterday and I just shook my head

Later some stupid ladies will come here to say ' I don't need a man ish'
Very confused gender, God will help them
Re: 3 Girls Beat Friend To A Pulp For 'sleeping' With Their Boyfriend (Video, Pix) by Brownshoe: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Bro am on ur side, some guys just get luck to have a responsible girl, which is very rear to come by these day.
xpressionx:

(1) (Reply)

Mother Cry Like Baby As Her Cultist Son Is Killed By Rival - VIDEO / All My Money Just Got WIPED OFF!!! / Opc Saves Twins From Kidnap In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.