Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 (4817 Views)

See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) / See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me / "I Sent A Samsung Phone From Finland To Nigeria, My Brother Got Biscuit" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by Springboot: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Before getting my phones, I usually go on YouTube for reviews, I follow most of them, so last month Mrwhosetheboss reached 10m followers and decided to give away lot of devices, I saw the video where he announced the give away but never paid any attention to it, apparently the only criteria was to follow him and two other brands on tweeter which I already followed before now, so thrusday last week I got a dm from DBRAND on tweeter congratulating me and requesting for address, I responded and also checked their winners page dbrand. com/winners. Now the phone has been shipped, they sent me a DHL tracking, I will post pictures here when I received it in Monday or Tuesday.

I presently use S21 ultra and this will be a good and early upgrade.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by lekjons(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2022
DHL patiently waiting for you like.. lipsrsealed

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by Thazard(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2022
Springboot:
Before getting my phones, I usually go on YouTube for reviews, I follow most of them, so last month Mrwhosetheboss reached 10m followers and decided to give away lot of devices, I saw the video where he announced the give away but never paid any attention to it, apparently the only criteria was to follow him and two other brands on tweeter which I already followed before now, so thrusday last week I got a dm from DBRAND on tweeter congratulating me and requesting for address, I responded and also checked their winners page dbrand. com/winners. Now the phone has been shipped, they sent me a DHL tracking, I will post pictures here when I received it in Monday or Tuesday.

Dash me the S21 ultra

2 Likes

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by Godfrey858(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2022
Wow you are lucky
I applied for the giveaway too

3 Likes

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by khalhokage(m): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2022
Which one are you? Olamide or Midetimeyin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by PJtech: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2022
Springboot:

Can you giveaway the S21 ultra.. I'm interested

1 Like

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by Springboot: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2022
PJtech:

Can you giveaway the S21 ultra.. I'm interested

Lol, giveaway as in dash? Dude, I bought that phone for 371k and it still as good as brand new, I'm sorry I don't think I can give that away o.

16 Likes

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by PJtech: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2022
Springboot:

Lol, giveaway as in dash? Dude, I bought that phone for 371k and it still as good as brand new, I'm sorry I don't think I can give that away o.

Alright man

I don't have cash to buy a phone atm.

2 Likes

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by Springboot: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2022
Godfrey858:
Wow you are lucky
I applied for the giveaway too

I didn't even read how to apply until I was contacted, I was only lucky to be following all 3 brands on tweeter since I already followed them on YouTube

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by francisbarrack(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Springboot:

How much will u sell then

1 Like

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by Springboot: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2022
francisbarrack:

How much will u sell then

I'm not into selling my stuffs, when I'm tired out it, I'll rather give it out than sell.

1 Like

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2022
yiu no go like do giveaway
Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by BotherMleeper(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2022
Well?

Where's the evidence?

1 Like

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by nathdim: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Springboot:

how much are you selling
Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by YeyeGbami: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
PJtech:

Alright man

I don't have cash to buy a phone atm.

So make he just dash you S21 Ultra, him no get friends and family to dash.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by Godfrey858(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Springboot:

I didn't even read how to apply until I was contacted, I was only lucky to be following all 3 brands on tweeter since I already followed them on YouTube

I think what you have to do is follow them on all social media
Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by GreaterFuture6: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Unbelievable
What a powerful Streak Of Luck!

1 Like

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by ayotade09(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Elpibe:
So she should dash out a phone of close to 400k to a complete stranger?
anything wrong with that undecided
Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by OnyeObodo: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
This is most likely a scam. Trust me.

Hope customs wont call you later to tell you that they saw Gold in the total package? wink wink wink

Hope you won't be paying customs and immigrations duty clearance payments? smiley smiley smiley

Scam Alert

1 Like

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by Darkerberry: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
If u wan do giveaway of the s21 for like 150 sha make i know grin
Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by DrayZee: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Springboot:

Congratulations.
The S21 Ultra should be better than a regular S22 though.

1 Like

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by YeyeGbami: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Hope customs wont call you later to tell you that they saw Gold in the total package? wink wink wink

Hope you won't be paying customs and immigrations duty clearance payments? smiley smiley smiley

Scam Alert

If na the real youtuber he claimed to have won from, the guy won’t do such.

The issue now is all those vultures at the airport will tax his life cos they don’t care if he won it or not. They fit dey think say na yahoo runs sef.

Meanwhile, they fit loot the item replace it with a fake phone. Dhl fit tell am to go nahco go settle with customs first.
Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by Springboot: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
DrayZee:

Congratulations.
The S21 Ultra should be better than a regular S22 though.
It's not regular 22, it's S22 ultra, check the list on his page, all the ones he gave out were all ultra version.

1 Like

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by Springboot: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Scam Alert

Lol, I'm laughing hard, scam? Do you know who mrwhosetheboss is? And no, I'm not paying any custom fee, it was shipped using a company Drands DHL account and any fee will be charged to it. It is clearly stated on d brands site not to pay a dime. I just tracked it and its in Lagos already.
Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by Springboot: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
YeyeGbami:

If na the real youtuber he claimed to have won from, the guy won’t do such.

The issue now is all those vultures at the airport will tax his life cos they don’t care if he won it or not. They fit dey think say na yahoo runs sef.

Meanwhile, they fit loot the item replace it with a fake phone. Dhl fit tell am to go nahco go settle with customs first.

DHL is not nipost, they don't engage on such
Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by DeathToAfonja: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Be careful of this op

We heard he's a serial Yahoo boy
Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by EnergyEnergy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Springboot:

Nice, a channel I joined told me to pay 5k to get iphone x I won from them
Bro I get business offer for you ooo, it's an offer where you will not lose your money even if you to not make any profit, pls let's chat more me email below
Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by samsard(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
EnergyEnergy:

Bro I get business offer for you ooo, it's an offer where you will not lose your money even if you to not make any profit, pls let's chat more me email below
Any giveaway that asks for money to ship a winning is likely scam.

4 Likes

Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by Springboot: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
EnergyEnergy:

Not a fan of all these online business. Sorry
Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by Reeb2244: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Guy, use your head. I was later told to pay shipping fee to one useless account. There is an account disguising to do give away with that handle. Check well again.
Re: Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 by YeyeGbami: 12:36am On Mar 27, 2022
Springboot:

DHL is not nipost, they don't engage on such

Lol. i don’t just make up instances. I’m telling you from person experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Got An Android Issue? Whats It ? / Scam Alert: MTNng Cheap Data Is Fake See Their Reply In Pictures. / Here Is The Night Shots Taken With Infinix S5pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.