Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin (39137 Views)

Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner / How China Helped Depose 'dozing Despot' Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by OriOko88(m): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
If this news were to be from Nigeria,ignorant,and gullible people would have been shouting that Africa is backwards,nothing like witches and wizards..bla bla bla. But dem forget say forces of principalities abound all over d world and not only in africa. Occultism started from d greek and Egyptian civilization and it exist up till now
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by Dubemchi(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Village pple don enter war i hail oooo
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by SultanYoung: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Father4all:
if they are actually winning the war as they claim, why are they planing to use diabolical ways. Useless people
the west and their media bullshit of course.

But wetin dey pain me be say an those poor children and women go suffer ram
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by 00FFT00(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
SultanYoung:
Ukrainian witches conjure plan to depose Putin

Planning hatched to use spells to try and oust Russian president.

Source: https://www.rt.com/russia/552655-ukrainian-witches-putin-coven/

And Buhari is still in Aso Rock?.
Shame on all Nigeria village people
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by SultanYoung: 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
nijanigga:

Block weytin? Putin is looking for exit strategy now .
Make those economic sanctions begin to bite ,tank manufacturers in Russia are running out of parts. Russians are running out of imported medications.
aneg dey wey I dey see you, you still be omomo sanction who MOTHER RUSSIA? even your devil pet JOE know that they depend on Russia oil.

Venezuela wey dem sanction now dem dey beg VENE to sell oil give them.

You can't loud your radio to disturb your neighbor without being disturb yourself.

With China everything is possible.

This war will unmasked America just watch and see and if you think this war won't last like more than 3 years then you must be dreaming.
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by SultanYoung: 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
00FFT00:

And Buhari is still in Aso Rock?.
Shame on all Nigeria village people
hahaha you know weda na buhari be chief priest for their COVEN grin
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by Father4all: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
SultanYoung:
the west and their media bullshit of course.

But wetin dey pain me be say an those poor children and women go suffer ram
I swear
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
These Ukraine is full of comedians, starting from their president to the civilians to the Witches! And you thought Russia doesn't have theirs, even in the Presidential echelon of Putin is very very strong! Stupid people! Use your witchcraft and Kill those using missiles, bazooka etc to destroy your cities and homes..
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by Honchoslim16(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Daddy RIGHTEOUSNESS, what do you have to say on this?
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by unityresource: 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
See their witches as them fine
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by J3susFr3ak: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ohraykon:
how do you trust a religion that enslaved your forefathers? Do you have deep thoughts at all?

Dude....there is a very clear separation of Church and State during the pre-colonial and colonial eras. Western businesses and Governments (the State) were guilty of the slavery operations....while the Church only concerned itself with winning souls, building schools and hospitals etc., It was the Church who had to campaign hard and convince the State to abolish slavery which did occur in England, America and other places etc., Please do not mix things up.
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by Petdagr8t(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
SultanYoung:
bro no be foolishness ooo, person wey dey drown for river ready to hold crocodile head take breath for one minute.

One thing is certain put on is winning this war from all corners leave the western media and the zelenisky comedian of a president, he knows he what's really happening that's why you see him beg at any giving opportunity.

Putin don hold Ukraine for blockoust

Who is dragging with you whether Putin is winning or not.
Can't you be reasonable for once?, how on earth will someone think that Russians will not be able to win a war it practically launched against its weak neighbor Ukraine. What we are saying here is that Ukrainians under the leadership of Zelensky (a comedian who is far better than your dullard president) have done their best is defending their country against a more superior aggressors.
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by rolams(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Na now day break?
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by virginchaser(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
.....and someone somewhere in African west coast will open his/her mouth and says there is no God...
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by SultanYoung: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Petdagr8t:

Who is dragging with you whether Putin is winning or not.
Can't you be reasonable for once?, how on earth will someone think that Russians will not be able to win a war it practically launched against its weak neighbor Ukraine. What we are saying here is that Ukrainians under the leadership of Zelensky (a comedian who is far better than your dullard president) have done their best is defending their country against a more superior aggressors.
my President is Seun Osewa and my Country is Nairaland
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by nijanigga: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
SultanYoung:
aneg dey wey I dey see you, you still be omomo sanction who MOTHER RUSSIA? even your devil pet JOE know that they depend on Russia oil.

Venezuela wey dem sanction now dem dey beg VENE to sell oil give them.

You can't loud your radio to disturb your neighbor without being disturb yourself.

With China everything is possible.

This war will unmasked America just watch and see and if you think this war won't last like more than 3 years then you must be dreaming.
America denied you visa ,so you can face skull miners and bandits ,plus BAT your incoming president
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by SultanYoung: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
nijanigga:

America denied you visa ,so you can face skull miners and bandits ,plus BAT your incoming president

Ma nigga shoor na you go still dey Nigeria till even the end of did year we na japa we dey no time.

And for your information BAT is already your President the day you put Jonathan back to Otuweke
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by nijanigga: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
SultanYoung:

Ma nigga shoor na you go still dey Nigeria till even the end of did year we na japa we dey no time.

And for your information BAT is already your President the day you put Jonathan back to Otuweke
Eeya Pele oh , na Mali or Burkina Faso you dey ? I beg all man wan japa from naija
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by Pacyrus(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Where dem dey before? Well, better late than never.
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by eminikansoso(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
SultanYoung:
they should send envoy to our King OBA EWERE, only in UROMI matter go end.
Uromi ke
Uromi that was under attacked by kidnappers and Fulani hersmen
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by MrBroke(m): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Witches and Wizards
Pizza and Gizzard
Bitches and Niggas
grin can't do shit
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by SultanYoung: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
eminikansoso:

Uromi ke
Uromi that was under attacked by kidnappers and Fulani hersmen
during my Hospital Experience (H.E ) I accidentally pull the gods out of where it is pin at onewa na their Aboki see live Jazz they have to summons the Oracle to determine my faith only as the oracle say make them free me make I no sacrifice the nama (Cow) wey dem been say I wan give na that day I commit for uromi to Kaduna .
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by EmperorHadrain: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Why won't witches be against Russia when the entire synagogue of satan is waging war with same Russia

Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by delishpot: 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
They are still at the planning phase? Ok na grin
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by nijanigga: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
SultanYoung:

I dey go Walmart go grab some groceries, I say make I send you some pics .
When you reach here Holla at me .
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by Linearray: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
SultanYoung:
Ukrainian witches conjure plan to depose Putin

Planning hatched to use spells to try and oust Russian president.

Source: https://www.rt.com/russia/552655-ukrainian-witches-putin-coven/

Ukrainian wicltches una do o! In all your tactical and strategic movements don't forget the "Benin Air Battalion ", "the Akwa Ibom Commandoes", and the " Nupe/Bassa infantry regiments"
In fact all witches in Nigeria are hereby directed to proceed to Ukraine this night. And they should not bother to return again. We dash them to Ukraine for ever.
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by SultanYoung: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Linearray:

Ukrainian wicltches una do o! In all your tactical and strategic movements don't forget the "Benin Air Battalion ", "the Akwa Ibom Commandoes", and the " Nupe/Bassa infantry regiments"
In fact all witches in Nigeria are hereby directed to proceed to Ukraine this night. And they should not bother to return again. We dash them to Ukraine for ever.
haha your statement show how well you really no those state. Because Niger and Benin and Awkwa Ibom na this 3 staye get wizard and witches pass
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by thunderbabs: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
O boy..Oyibo witches dey use Instagram and twitter..Naija witches go jus dey laugh wicked laugh for coven over their family members
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by vRendoh(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
SultanYoung:

Naim Boko boys and Banda Boys never end for 9ja?
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by Ohraykon: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Dude....there is a very clear separation of Church and State during the pre-colonial and colonial eras. Western businesses and Governments (the State) were guilty of the slavery operations....while the Church only concerned itself with winning souls, building schools and hospitals etc., It was the Church who had to campaign hard and convince the State to abolish slavery which did occur in England, America and other places etc., Please do not mix things up.
how come the ship that took the slaves from africa was called jesus of lubeck? And why was the church silent on slavery? Why was the pope involved in slavery kept a secret? Why does the vatican have a vault of secrets? Why did king leopold of belgium send missionaries to brainwash the congolese with Christianity so slavery will continue and the congolese will protect and forgive the future generations of the belgians even with the athrocities their ancestors caused? And you still feel those who gave you the religion would allow you see heaven or salvation if it after all they did? And why is africa still backward even with all the Christianity? Don't you think something fishy is going on?
Re: Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin by placeofallure(f): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
SultanYoung:

Word!!

I know this is no joke.

From Obasogie, a guy I served together with, he said the witches there do ring bell around the town to announce their meeting time.

Uromi is where my former boss is from and I know she's the grand matron of the coven. She confessed finally that my head too strong. I no know where she don carry my matter go. Jesus no dey carry last!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Baby Survives The Flood Disaster In Sierra Leone (Photos) / 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.