Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,850 members, 7,855,519 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African (311 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2022
The Nigerian singer, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu popularly known as Burna Boy has boasted that he is the highest paid artist in the history of Africa music.

Read;
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2022/03/26/burna-boy-im-the-highest-paid-artist-in-the-history-of-african/

(1) (Reply)

Za Zoo Singer, Portable Sacks His DJ, Promoter, Manager / Celebrity Fight: You Knelt Down To Beg Me Ubi Fires Back At Timaya For Threateni / The Whole Truth Behind Osinachi Nwachukwu Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.