Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... (1145 Views)

After Meeting In Bayelsa, Peter Obi Makes Brief Stop At Asaba Catholic Diocese / PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate / Senator Bayero Nafada Slaps Commissioner At Gombe PDP Primaries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... by richie3384: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2022
I will vote him. But my concern is what if he doesn't make it in the primaries, can he still retain vp with Atiku?

Of course we know he is qualified and capable of being a worthy President, no doubt that Nigeria will turn for the better. For the likes of Orji Uzo Kalu and Rochas, What is their pedigree? What can they show for their works? I heard OUK castigating OBJ the other day, kettle calling pot black. The seat of power is purely business to his kind. Wike, that one is power drunk.

I think if Atiku goes up against Jagaban, Atiku will win. In fact Atiku is the strongest contender against APC. Our Peter no even reach. I believe Atiku knows this is his last shot at presidency and that's why I am more comfortable with Obi as VP because Atiku will do everything to take the primaries. Forget this thing Wike is doing; Atiku will show him that he is Old school and the typical money bag. Wike is still new money.

If PDP really wants this 2023 presidency they should field Atiku again because even a mediocre candidate in APC seems more powerful than PDP.
Re: If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... by budaatum: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2022
I don't think vp is primaried. They get selected by the president primary winner.

And the only way Atiku stands a chance is if he's up against Tinubu, for then would it be a case of electing the lesser thief.

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... by WhizdomXX(m): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Atiku will only win against Tinubu, not if APC picks a better wiser and a Nigerian loved candidate. What Wike is doing is good, it's strengthening our democracy. North is not the owner of One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... by seanfer(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Atiku will only win against Tinubu, not if APC picks a better wiser and a Nigerian loved candidate. What Wike is doing is good, it's strengthening our democracy. North is not the owner of One Nigeria.

At the bolded. Is Wike allowing other PDP members in his state to have a say about the affairs of the party?
Same Wike has ban his aides from having any political gatherings aside the one he organize. Wike is an hypocrite.
Re: If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... by richie3384: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
WhizdomXX:

The same man that bragged he removed umahi, how democratic is that?
Re: If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... by ArewaNorth: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
WhizdomXX:

You and Wike don't understand the message of Northern PDP caucus. The manner of Nigerian electorates and her demographic voting pattern is what matters to PDP now than zoning. If PDP choose to field Southerner, believe me the most useless APC candidate will give him an easy ride that Nigeria has never seen.
You people are too sentimental to know that for politicians isn't the issue of defending zone or region but defending interest.

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... by helinues: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
To get the party ticket is the major challenge.

Obi can't waste his money on Nigeria election..
Re: If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... by Wazobia2216: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
richie3384:

Our Peter no even reach.

can he still retain vp with Atiku?
grin grin Mr chameleon, you be God

I am sure people said more than this to David when he wanted to face Goliath!

Even you kind must have told Ukraine that they won't last a week but guess what They are still standing!

He supported Atiku for long, let him forge his own part!

Can someone who has aspired to be the president want to be a VP

If Atiku has a better plan, I advise he lay it on the table cause once Peter Obi crosses the line he's about to, there's no looking back!

Peter Obi is a rare stock of it kind!

Infact so many people are losing trust in Atiku, its like they are using him in other to further their northern agenda!

How do you explain his losing woefully Is it that he doesn't have plans or he knows nothing about politics
Re: If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... by Wazobia2216: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
helinues:
To get the party ticket is the major challenge.

Obi can't waste his money on Nigeria election..
Are you his spokesperson or account manager

Re: If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... by helinues: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Are you his spokesperson or account manager

None of the above but the thread is about IF
Re: If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... by Wazobia2216: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
helinues:

So you call contesting to turn this country around for good wasting of money

SMH
Re: If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... by 1858giiig: 12:22am On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... by richie3384: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2022
Wazobia2216:

grin grin Mr chameleon, you be God

Wazochameleon grin grin so u prefer he bonks the primaries and our presidential waka ends there? Without being told, do u not know he won the 2019 presidential election with Atiku? The mandate was just stolen from them due to incumbency so Atiku didn't fail woefully. How much more if they team up again for a third presidential journey, they will clench it. Builds profile on VP for 8years becomes more popular in the north & then straight shot for Igbo presidency with a northern VP.

This zoning of a thing is only what made him declare. U think the elites/political class want a better Nigeria where they will chop or gain nothing like the case when he was governor? Rather they will prefer a mumu Igbo politician chop make I chop kind of candidate. And these are the people(political class) that will vote in the primaries unless he has bent to their will 'cos he is really bad for their business.

Still a double barrel strategy is best at the moment, having foot at VP while shooting for presidency. That's up to Atiku/obi

Ukraine is a topic for another day. They are still standing because of Russia restraint. They are brothers 'I gaghi egbu onye I ga ESO kwa'. Full onslaught bombardment is known Russia strategy, but in this case they will still fix it if they destroy it. So thank God it was not applied to Ukraine. Nobody wants war, let it just end. From covid to war.
#worldpeace

I no be God
Re: If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... by WhizdomXX(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
ArewaNorth:

You and Wike don't understand the message of Northern PDP caucus. The manner of Nigerian electorates and her demographic voting pattern is what matters to PDP now than zoning. If PDP choose to field Southerner, believe me the most useless APC candidate will give him an easy ride that Nigeria has never seen.
You people are too sentimental to know that for politicians isn't the issue of defending zone or region but defending interest.
Mr. ArewaNorth what's your take on the train attacks today?
Re: If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... by BSdetective: 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lol, these ones think that obi pandora will even smell VP
Re: If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... by ArewaNorth: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Mr. ArewaNorth what's your take on the train attacks today?

It is very unfortunate and must be condemned. I hope the security agencies rise to the occasion and deal with the terrorists mercilessly....
embarassed embarassed
Re: If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... by WhizdomXX(m): 7:15am On Mar 30, 2022
ArewaNorth:

It is very unfortunate and must be condemned. I hope the security agencies rise to the occasion and deal with the terrorists mercilessly....
embarassed embarassed
How would the Fulani government have reacted if this happened anywhere east of the Niger?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Cannot Be Peter Obi Running Mate... He Is Bigger Than Obi. / Outrage As Tinubu Says Labour Party’s ‘obidients’ Will Labour Till Death / How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.