Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,428 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family (1149 Views)

Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi / Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family by overseasnbeyond: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
The ordination of Oluremi Tinubu as a asst. pastor in 2018 by Pst Adeboye was in preparation for the 2023 election just to deceive the people of the church to gather vote for him.
Show me a vedio of where Oluremi Tinubu had ever preach or perform any spiritual assignments that warrant elevation to such religious position unless money exchange hands. PASTOR Adeboye understand the political game plan of Asiwaju presidential ambition and decided to flow with it. I pity the church members who will come here and type dumb shit on my post just because they are blindfolded in the name of religion.
The same Adeboye praying for Osinbajo is also praying for Tinubu. Members beware, no religious leaders love you more than the politicians oiling their bank account.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family by Ademidd: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
You are soooo dull.

5 Likes

Re: How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family by ElSudani: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ademidd:
You are soooo dull.

Dull is an understatement. I don't know where they find these people.

1 Like

Re: How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family by Truthisunique2: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lol
Re: How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family by BATified2023: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ademidd:
You are soooo dull.
don’t expect much from igbo

3 Likes

Re: How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family by overseasnbeyond: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
So is your father, you son of a bitch!!
Ademidd:
You are soooo dull.

1 Like

Re: How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family by Ademidd: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
overseasnbeyond:
So is your father, you son of a bitch!!
You must be referring to your parents, Omo Iran Kiran!

1 Like

Re: How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family by overseasnbeyond: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Your father is urchin behind Tinubu no wonder you collects 5k to be crying here for him while his son is reading surrounded by fools.

Ademidd:
You must be referring to your parents, Omo Iran Kiran!

1 Like

Re: How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family by overseasnbeyond: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
You remain a fool on my timeline, a goat like you go to church with no sense no wonder at your age you can't do shit by yourself apart from sheepishly following and worshipping the ass of your so called pastor and politicians and get paid 5k to defend them. How long will that last you? Go to your drunkard father and get sense . Shameless son of a lunatic father.
Ademidd:
LOL! it's certain those who trained you are irresponsible. Not everyone comes from a worthless family like yours talkless of constituting nuisance on the internet. Oponu, I'm not a fan of Tinubu and won't even vote him if I have the opportunity to be in Nigeria during the election. The reason I commented under your post was to let you know the church is not involved in their politics and all you posted is gibberish, Ire o.

1 Like

Re: How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family by Ademidd: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
overseasnbeyond:
You remain a fool on my timeline, a goat like you go to church with no sense no wonder at your age you can't do shit by yourself apart from sheepishly following and worshipping the ass of your so called pastor and politicians and get paid 5k to defend them. How long will that last you? Go to your drunkard father and get sense . Shameless son of a lunatic father.
says a big nonentity, you are free to use the Lagoon if you are that pained.
Re: How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family by overseasnbeyond: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
untrained child from lunatic father doesn't deserve anything better than skyrun. Get your 5k monthly from your paymaster and continue to lick their boots. Dumbass
Ademidd:
says a big nonentity, you are free to use the Lagoon if you are that pained, an animal from a cursed tribe.

1 Like

Re: How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family by Ademidd: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
overseasnbeyond:
untrained child from lunatic father doesn't deserve anything better than skyrun. Get your 5k monthly from your paymaster and continue to lick their boots. Dumbass
LOL! didn't know I was replying a mentally deranged man. You are free to choke on your dead thread.
Re: How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family by Okoroawusa: 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Who be this one?
Re: How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family by kettykin: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Leave Adeboye out of this please
Re: How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family by trantayo: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Peter Obi went to lord chosen church and other churches, Ibos were happy and praising those pastors. When it comes to Tinubu, a Yoruba man, you started saying what should not be hear from a decent person. This Peter Obi project, it is more of Ibos project.
Re: How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family by overseasnbeyond: 2:05am On Jul 21, 2022
I don't blame you, blame your slowpoke father for having a feckless child who is a menace to the society. Get a job and stop waiting on politicians to give you 5k.
Ademidd:
LOL! didn't know I was replying a mentally deranged man. You are free to choke on your dead thread.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Is The Most Difficult State To Govern - Peter Obi / Tinubu Support Group Wary Of Southwest / Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.