Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 (2138 Views)

Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by Almaigaa: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2022
It baffles me to see Igbos campaign for their Brother Peter Obi. When the real campaign starts, how will they go to my region (North) and camping for Peter Obi? After calling us names online. We patiantly waited for this day and thank God, the day is here.

The North will never vote any Igbo man. Be it Peter Obi, Emeka, Chinedu, Amaka, Nnamdi, Obiora, Chukwudi or Chibuzor. We will rather vote Yahaya Bello or Samuel Ortom. If Yoruba or South South can not give us a better candidate. grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by Almaigaa: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2022
Peter Obi that Governed Small State like Anambra for 8 years, but he couldn't develop the small State. Na him wan come rule our beautiful Country. NEVER.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by MonkeyMods(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2022
Who needs almajiri votes?

Help yourselves first

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2022
Stop overestimating your importance...

Jonathan and Yaradua lost NE and NW and still won...

Peter Obi is not like Tinubu who's begging northerners for support support desperately..

If you conduct an election in Southern Nigeria,
Putting Peter Obi and any man born of a woman in southern Nigeria, Peter Obi will trash such person ..

Obi has support of majority of southerners.. He only needs to have a serious work in the middle belt then with a good vice from core north he's good to go...

I repeat, stop overestimating your importance

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by Parachoko: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by Almaigaa: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2022
The day Peter Obi and his entourage go enter North, na Stones we go take Stone them come out. grin grin grin
Yeye Man. We dey wait una.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by Almaigaa: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Help yourselves first

Igbo leaders grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by LeoDeKing: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2022
Honestly, I'm patiently waiting to see how Emeka will tell fulani to vote him.

As in, I'm patiently waiting patiently. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by Optma88: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2022
North will vote him, just that, they should be ready to hang identity card on their neck to identfy wether they are hausa/fulani or they are from the south.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by Suspect1: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Peter Obi is not like Tinubu who's begging northerners for support support desperately..

Putting Peter Obi and any man born of a woman in southern Nigeria, Peter Obi will trash such person ..

Obi has support of majority of southerners.. He only needs to have a serious work in the middle belt then with a good vice from core north he's good to go...

your signature made me humble yunno!

But pls enh... I no like noise the pic below for both of us.

1 Like

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by Almaigaa: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Keep decieving yourself.
The reason why Jonathan won was because, Kano, Kaduna and some other Northern States gave him their block votes. Kaduna and Kano's votes alone, makes up about 40% of the entire votes in this Country.

Kaduna's votes alone, exceed the entire 5 Eastern States votes.

Igbo can never rule this Country. You can try your luck in Cameroon or Niger Republic. As for us in Nigeria, we are not interested. grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by cktheluckyman: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:

Keep decieving yourself.
The reason why Jonathan won was because, Kano, Kaduna and some other Northern States gave him their block votes. Kaduna and Kano's votes alone, makes up about 40% of the entire votes in this Country.

Igbo can never rule this Country. You can try your luck in Cameroon or Niger Republic. As for us in Nigeria, we are not interested. grin grin
Yoruba man stop spamming nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by Almaigaa: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

We dey wait them Emeka grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by maestroferddi: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

That is your sole hope but I tell you disappointment awaits you.

We have been working with the north even before Independence and we can do it again.

Now that you have realized that Tinubu's quest for the presidency is an exercise in futility, you have cowardly chosen to whip up imaginary sentiments on bad blood between the Igbos and the north.

Yoruba Muslim, will be honourable for once I'm your life and relocate to Somalia when the inevitable happens?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by AntiBeEmCe(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Which North pls? You call the North as if it is one. There's the North (mainly hausas) and there's fulani. Stop kidding urself.
Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by orion7: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Op is a clown. Everyone knows he is not from the core north. Benue rubbish
Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by Ekpeitit(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
I think you mean ONITSHA NORTH grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by Polchiz(m): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:

Keep decieving yourself.

Yoruba and their hatred
Igbos alone cam boast of 25% of Kaduna population. And you have a Christian dominated southern Kaduna who represents 40% of Kaduna population.
How did a Christian manage to win governorship position in Kaduna in 2011?
By what margin did Buhari win Atiku/Obi in 2019?
You have never lived in the North, so stop hallucinating.
Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by arejibadz(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
So you'll rather vote 4 Tinubu?
Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by haffaze777(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

I hope south west is not part of the south you're referring to? because we don't want Pandora thief and we won't vote for him here in the western part of Nigeriagrin

3 Likes

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by Almaigaa: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Polchiz:

Yoruba and their hatred
Igbos alone cam boast of 25% of Kaduna population. And you have a Christian dominated southern Kaduna who represents 40% of Kaduna population.
How did a Christian manage to win governorship position in Kaduna in 2011?
By what margin did Buhari win Atiku/Obi in 2019?
You have never lived in the North, so stop hallucinating.

You can't stop lying?

2 Likes

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by Polchiz(m): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:

You can't stop lying?
It is imperative that you travel out of South West so that you will know that the world is bigger than your ewedu farm.
Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by Almaigaa: 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Polchiz:

It is imperative that you travel out of South West so that you will know that the world is bigger than your ewedu farm.

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. This is the same reason why, the North refused to give Biafra their independence. grin grin

1 Like

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by Polchiz(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. This is the same reason why, the North refused to give Biafra their independence. grin grin
If you are in Rome, you behave like Romans.

1 Share

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by noleflendum: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Help yourselves first
this is what caused Jonathan's downfall
Almajiris votes alone doubled all the 5 eastern states voting power
Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by shaggy007(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
We need block votes.

Not blocked votes.
Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by noleflendum: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

I will defeat Pandora Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by Emergingnation3(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:

Igbo leaders grin grin grin
Igbo can't beg Ab0ki for presidency that never help anyone..

We Never expect Ab0ki to vote Igbo for fear of breakup !!

IGBO'll rule themselves as mush as they want, when imminent Biafra actualization take..

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by Almaigaa: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Emergingnation3:

Igbo can't beg Ab0ki for presidency that never help anyone..

We Never expect Ab0ki to Igbo for fear of breakup !!

IGBO'll rule themselves as mush they want, when imminent Biafra actualization take..

This one never Sabi anything. All Igbo leaders are presently scattered all over the North, begging Northerners upandan. grin grin

Re: We in the North Will Give Our Blocked Votes To Peter Obi In 2023 by kettykings: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
These people have no campaign strategy besides whipping up sentiment against igbo politicians

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Colourful Pictures Of Peter Obi, Datti-baba Ahmed And Emir Of Kano / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] / More Pictures As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.