Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

The Fish And Tomatoes/pepper I Bought In Ogun - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Fish And Tomatoes/pepper I Bought In Ogun (706 Views)

See The pepper and tomatoes I bought for 3K in kano today / Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fish And Tomatoes/pepper I Bought In Ogun by 1TripleC: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
These seems cheap to me compared to the amount I buy them in Enugu state.I bought the tomatoes/pepper for #400 and fish for#400 here in a local market in Ogun

Re: The Fish And Tomatoes/pepper I Bought In Ogun by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Enugu is f*d up and things unnecessarily expensive. Know this and know peace
Re: The Fish And Tomatoes/pepper I Bought In Ogun by Fabulouslouie(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
The tomatoes and peppers are expensive compared to the price here in Edo...

The lowest I've bought a fish here is ₦300 and it's fair
Re: The Fish And Tomatoes/pepper I Bought In Ogun by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2022
And who told you this is cheap? Even the fish is suffering from malnutrition
Op ntooooooorrrrrrr, next time when any political party promise una change, una go kneel down beg them to keep the change

Re: The Fish And Tomatoes/pepper I Bought In Ogun by Younext: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2022
100 naira will give you more than that tomato and pepper here.

Tht fish should be 200 here too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fish And Tomatoes/pepper I Bought In Ogun by okirewaju(f): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2022
The tomato and pepper is expensive but the fish is cheap.

1 Like

Re: The Fish And Tomatoes/pepper I Bought In Ogun by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fresh fish stew!

I don't like fresh fish, especially this shawa.

You tried though it looks like they cheated you in that tomato/pepper.

1 Like

Re: The Fish And Tomatoes/pepper I Bought In Ogun by debbydams(f): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
1TripleC:
These seems cheap to me compared to the amount I buy them in Enugu state.I bought the tomatoes/pepper for #400 and fish for#400 here in a local market in Ogun
the fish is 200 here and that pepper is 150 in Abuja...
Re: The Fish And Tomatoes/pepper I Bought In Ogun by debbydams(f): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mercychen:
Fresh fish stew!

I don't like fresh fish, especially this shawa.

You tried though it look like they cheated you in that tomato/pepper.

when u fry shawa ehn, with pepper sauce, make sure it's little peppry with enof onions and make sure your rice is not too soft with cold bottle water,,u will love it

2 Likes

Re: The Fish And Tomatoes/pepper I Bought In Ogun by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
debbydams:
when u fry shawa ehn, with pepper sauce, make sure it's little peppry with enof onions and make sure your rice is not too soft with cold bottle water,,u will love it

Sweet mouth grin. I can imagine.
I can manage the fried one and like you said, very hot and spicy. Chai! cheesy.
Re: The Fish And Tomatoes/pepper I Bought In Ogun by debbydams(f): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mercychen:

Sweet mouth grin. I can imagine.
I can manage the fried one and like you said, very hot and spicy. Chai! cheesy.

abi o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Combination Of Food / Bulk Sms / ‘nigeria Spends $4.2bn On Food Imports’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.