Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,806 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Experience At A Bar In Delta State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At A Bar In Delta State (392 Views)

My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / My Experience At NIMC Enrollment Centre, Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri. / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At A Bar In Delta State by Elrafiki2(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,

I recently went out for a drink after so many years and what I observed was truly disturbing.

As I sat down with the bottle of drink i ordered, I couldn't help but notice a lot of young, pretty and scantily clad girls around (some couldn't be up to 18 surely). I began to wonder if there was a brothel around, but discovered that there was indeed none.

This made me curious as to what all these girls were parading around for. I soon found out that these young girls were waiting for clients. Some of these clients are borderline teenagers and kids, who somehow drive expensive cars.

When they arrive, they don't waste much time, they just go straight to the girls and start negotiation.

I was fortunate to hear one. He was telling the girl: "see babe, i no want phuck na just bj I want. I go give u 25k for night." Soon they departed. I was astonished cos that's like a teacher's salary for a whole month gone just like that.

I began to wonder why young girls and boys engage in such acts but the answer is not far fetched: too much money in the hands of small boys and too much love for material things on the part of the girls.

Girls in these parts can do anything for an iPhone or bone straight. They don't even care who the guy is or where they are being taken to for this escapade. Thats how one girl i know almost got used for rituals cos she was coming back home late from one of her walkabouts. The bikeman diverted into the bush with her and she found herself in their den with many girls already dead with missing body parts. When it got to her turn, it was diacovered that she was seeing her period so she couldn't be touched. They took her and dumped her along the express that night after collecting all her valuables. She vowed never to return to such activties, but within a week she was back in full force. Many have gone and never returned, leaving their families bereft.

Folks don't keep tab on the activities of ther children nowadays, thereby giving kids the freedom to do as they wish. Some parents don't even know their daughters are dead cos they re supposed to be in school, not knowing they have derailed and paid the ultimate price with their lives.

I don't know how we got here, but i wish parents will take more responsibility and our young ones will find better ways of living.

Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Bar In Delta State by mariovito(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
This is not limited to Delta, its everywhere.

The kids born after '96 are something else.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Bar In Delta State by Elrafiki2(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
That's true. I didn't realize it was this bad over here though cos this is a relatively small town.

mariovito:
This is not limited to Delta, its everywhere.

The kids born after '96 are something else.
Re: My Experience At A Bar In Delta State by MONEY247: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
It's a time for sober reflection...!!!!

Poor economy....(I weep as I write)
Corrupt systems.......may we be able to get it right....when it's time...!!
Re: My Experience At A Bar In Delta State by mariovito(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
It is. I was surprised with what I saw when I came to Asaba in November and went to Hampton's to relax.

Which town are you in?

Elrafiki2:
That's true. I didn't realize it was this bad over here though cos this is a relatively small town.

Re: My Experience At A Bar In Delta State by Elrafiki2(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
I'm in Oghara and the level of prostitution in this town is astonishing to say the least.

mariovito:
It is. I was surprised with what I saw when I came to Asaba in November and went to Hampton's to relax.

Which town are you in?

Re: My Experience At A Bar In Delta State by Elrafiki2(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yes the economy plays a part but poor parenting is top of the list as is materialism

MONEY247:
It's a time for sober reflection...!!!!

Poor economy....(I weep as I write)
Corrupt systems.......may we be able to get it right....when it's time...!!

(1) (Reply)

So Sad As Beautiful Influencer Dies Due To Botched Cosmetic Surgery. / What Are The Types Of Psychology? / Ibom Ignite Youth Conference, Kicks Off In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.