Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja (34828 Views)

APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting / Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by CoolAmbience(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

GYB has a lot of controversies surrounding him, from that percentage pay for teacher to many others,

I would have loved it to be Osinbajo and Peter Gregory Obi, but I don't know how people would see it

1) if Osinbajo is elected president while Obi a former governor is vice.
2) if Peter Obi is elected president while Osinbajo a former vice president becomes vice again.

But the best permutations I can think of now is Peter Obi and Fashola.

Or what do you think

Everything isn't about emotions.

Even during the military regimes, when have we had two persons from the same half of the country, presiding over the country?

What I think is that you never thought through what you wrote here. There is no iota of realism in it.

You came across as a foreigner. Out of the three names you reeled out, only Fashola has what it takes to be president. The other two are 'other' versions of Goodluck Jonathan.

Nigeria will overwhelm either Osinbajo and Obi. They can't handle her. Osinbajo is just being shielded by Buhari. He can't take on Nigeria's demons one on one. The right Nigerian leader is that person who could say NO to anyone, in the overall best interest of the country. Could Osinbajo do so to, perhaps, Pa Adeboye or Tinubu?

As for Obi, he would just be shouting 'China, China', and won't be able to deliver quality infrastructures. He would be encircled by gluttons in the guise of contractors. Go to Anambra and see all the roads that were constructed under him, most have been taken over by potholes. Obi couldn't conduct LGA elections in his 8 years as governor. What a shame!

Anyone who truly loves Nigeria will desire either a Fashola / Zulum or Fashola / Marwa ticket. Either of these tickets will deliver unforgettable rewards to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by kingkhan(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

GYB has a lot of controversies surrounding him, from that percentage pay for teacher to many others,

I would have loved it to be Osinbajo and Peter Gregory Obi, but I don't know how people would see it

1) if Osinbajo is elected president while Obi a former governor is vice.
2) if Peter Obi is elected president while Osinbajo a former vice president becomes vice again.

But the best permutations I can think of now is Peter Obi and Fashola.

Or what do you think
have you been to school at all ? Don't you know what Nigerian constitution said about president and vp must be from different regions ?
Re: Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja by superemmy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
tahir01:

Government.

Wow this is going to be much harder. One of two things might probably have happened.
A. Documents were falsified to claim your dad was paid.

B. Accounts have not been reconciled with government salaries and dues.

Write to the office of the Accountant General with evidence of your payslip and claim.

You can't pursue this from a bank perspective since no cash was lodged in the said statement of account.

Also be sure to crosscheck if the account in question is actually correct and linked to your father's monthly or annual pay.

Check the statements if money has been coming in on the due payment dates.

If all these checks out from both your payslip and account.

Then move ahead to take this up with the office of the Accountant General

It's only the Government that can solve it, if what I think is happening is actually happening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership / Bola Tinubu Shows Off His Swags In New Photos / 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.