Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Respect African Herbalists,they Are Not Witches”-reno Omokri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Respect African Herbalists,they Are Not Witches”-reno Omokri (189 Views)

See Photo Of A Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo State / Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Respect African Herbalists,they Are Not Witches”-reno Omokri by Jenniferchuma10: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nigerian lawyer and human rights activist Reno omokri has taken to the media to educate Africans on the misconceptions of African herbalists as witches.

"Respect African herbalists,they are not witches"-Reno omokri clears vague misconception
“Respect African herbalists. They are not witches. Our ancestors fathered children in their 80s without the use of aphrodisiacs or stimulants. Erectile dysfunction was unknown to them. Why? Because African homeopathic remedies rejuvenated them as Ezekiel 47:12 said.” He said.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/respect-african-herbaliststhey-are-not-witches-reno-omokri-clears-vague-misconception/

Re: Respect African Herbalists,they Are Not Witches”-reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Reno is doing juju,he's just trying to modernize it.
Re: Respect African Herbalists,they Are Not Witches”-reno Omokri by qekng40(f): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
OK grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respect African Herbalists,they Are Not Witches”-reno Omokri by wallarwallar(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Confused Pastor

(1) (Reply)

Us-based Nigerian Singer, Shizem Releases EP, The Assignment (photos) / Cubana Chief Priest Released From EFCC Custody / Top 3 Occurrences That Are Currently Making Headlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.