Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Us-based Nigerian Singer, Shizem Releases EP, The Assignment (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Us-based Nigerian Singer, Shizem Releases EP, The Assignment (photos) (186 Views)

Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) / Wizkid Is Africa's Biggest Music Export - Us-based Nigerian Singer, Shizem / I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Us-based Nigerian Singer, Shizem Releases EP, The Assignment (photos) by Michaeljames22: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
American-based Nigerian Afro-fusion artist, Denzel Oluwafemi Adeniyi popularly known as Shizem has released his first extensive play (EP) titled, "The Assignment".

The project contains six tracks; Bae,
A minute, Piscina Fiesta, Move, Hold me and Call

Prior to releasing the studio project, the artist has dropped some hit tracks; for me, touch and also featured popular Nigerian music star, Flavour N'abania.

His creative display in all-round music genres has made fans and music lovers across Africa label him as ‘Afro kingie’, a word used to describe him as an emerging Afrobeat king.

Shizem past works have shown beyond reasonable doubt that he is an artiste comfortable with any sub-genre of Afrobeats and will be hoping to have positive impact with his new masterpiece.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/us-based-nigerian-singer-shizem-releases-ep-the-assignment/

(1) (Reply)

Evan Hafer Black Rifle Coffee Company Net Worth? / Selina Tested Episode 24 Full / Top 3 Occurrences That Are Currently Making Headlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.