Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi (1704 Views)

Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor / Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account / Funds Meant For Arms Purchase ‘Missing’ Under Buratai, Other Service Chiefs -NSA (2) (3) (4)

Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by ObidientFC: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Peter Obi has said that he reived over half a trillion naira as Governor of Anambra State .
He dare anyone to find out just 1% of that money missing or traced to him that he will stop campaigning

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWlSyCcuWr4

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Jones4190(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Anambra would have been a-must-visit state for most Africans if Peter Obi used the magic wand he's currently advertising to his audience on the system of the state when he had the opportunity to govern her. Nobody can deceive reality!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Corridon: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
A simple challenge to Atiku the corrupt Cameroonian and Tinubu the bullion van thief.

33 Likes

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
As if Lagos state have ever come out to tell us a penny is missing from their treasury that is traceable to Tinubu.

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by BATified2023: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jones4190:
Anambra would have been a-must-visit state for most Africans if Peter Obi used the magic wand he's currently advertising to his audience on the system of the state when he had the opportunity to govern her. Nobody can deceive reality!
God bless u

He suddenly became an angel who has never stolen a pin before

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Tochi3(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Which urchin wan stick his hungry neck for the challenge.... Tinubu can you say thesame...cheesy grin

Urchns are you ready For the gallows

PO means intergrity 100%

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Dynasty102: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jones4190:
... Only if your agbado master can be able to make this bold statement

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by sleek214(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Fraudulent Obi. Has any state in Nigeria said money is missing in their state?.

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by lhordspy: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pandora ole. Barawo

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Jones4190(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Dynasty102:

... Only if your agbado master can be able to make this bold statement
Lagos is the 5th Largest economy in AFRICA without factoring the impact of the new Lekki Deep sea port. Anambra is not top 10 in NIGERIA by GDP despite having business hubs like Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka. Normally Obi should be an intern under Fashola and SanwoOlu.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by lightskinnigga: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jones4190:
anambra is doing better than almost every state in Nigeria despite being only 31yrs old and was ravaged by war.

But your likes don’t have the iQ to comprehend such

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Dynasty102: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jones4190:

Lagos is the 5th Largest economy in AFRICA without factoring the impact of the new Lekki Deep sea port. Anambra is not top 10 in NIGERIA by GDP despite having business hubs like Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka. Normally Obi should be an intern under Fashola and SanwoOlu.

Gibberish as usual!!
Can your agbado master be able to make that bold statement Obi made?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by gidgiddy: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jones4190:

Do you know of any State in Nigeria that any Governor turned into a-must-visit-state?

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Jones4190(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
gidgiddy:

Do you know of any State in Nigeria that any Governor turned into a-must-visit-state?
yes, Lagos state

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Jones4190(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
lightskinnigga:
anambra is doing better than almost every state in Nigeria despite being only 31yrs old and was ravaged by war.

But your likes don’t have the iQ to comprehend such
Anambra's total revised budget for 2022 is N169bn. In 2013 Peter Obi proposed N110bn budget. This means Anambra state budget grew by N59bn only in almost 10 years. Lagos state healthcare budget is N155bn for 2022, Obi, Obiano and Soludo are equivalent a commisioner in Lagos.
you can go and verify

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by lightskinnigga: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jones4190:

yes, Lagos state
u mean this Lagos?

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by gidgiddy: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jones4190:

yes, Lagos state

Lagos State was capital of Nigeria for over 70 years, all Nigeria made it was

Had Lagos never been made capital, chances are that very few would have heard of it today

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Boyewu: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Delta state money stolen during James Ibori regime was denied by the CJ of Delta. But when Federal government fought for it they claimed it was their money.

No State has ever agreed that money was lost during their governor's regime.

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jones4190:
You talk too much do the needful and show us 0.003% of Anambra money missing under Peter Obi remember 0.003% or keep quiet and go to bed with your corn and cassava

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Kingspin(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
tonyuny12:
As if Lagos state have ever come out to tell us a penny is missing from their treasury that is traceable to Tinubu.
Let your candidate step forward and talk, we are listening

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Jones4190(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
gidgiddy:

Lagos State was capital of Nigeria for over 70 years, all Nigeria made it was

Had Lagos never been made capital, chances are that very few would have heard of it today

Tinubu met health budget at N1.6bn in 1999 and grew it to N11.8bn with 72% - 80% budget performance year on year. Obi's highest budget was N110bn for Anambra, this is LAWMA's budget to clear refuse and repair waste compactors trucks.

This is similar to a microfinance bank MD in Benue state comparing himself to Dangote.
We need to be serious please.

go and verify.

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Jones4190(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hizzy:

You talk too much do the needful and show us 0.003% of Anambra money missing under Peter Obi remember 0.003% or keep quiet and go to bed with your corn and cassava
In 2005, when Chris Ngige was gov, Anambra State spent N3b on Govs Office/Govt House. It budgeted same N3b in 2006.

But when somebody that was very prudent, that don't give shi shi came into office in 2006, N27b was budgeted for that same purpose. Make i no talk sef

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by newbornmacho(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
God bless you Peter obi.

God bless you

Gid bless you a thousand times.

I'm crying in my house cry

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by mycar: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
True talk
Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by mycar: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jones4190:
He worked with what was available to him , besides, he only said that he did not steal a penny, kindly prove him wrong.

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by gidgiddy: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jones4190:

Tinubu met health budget at N1.6bn in 1999 and grew it to N11.8bn with 72% - 80% budget performance year on year. Obi's highest budget was N110bn for Anambra, this is LAWMA's budget to clear refuse and repair waste compactors trucks.

This is similar to a microfinance bank MD in Benue state comparing himself to Dangote.
We need to be serious please.

go and verify.

And if Lagos had not been Nigerian capital long before Tinubu was born, Tinubu would have met nothing when he became Governor

I dont know how anyone can be comparing Lagos that had massive investment as Nigerian capital for over 70 years with other states

If Tinubu had been Governor of Ondo and did wonders there, then theres something to talk about

If Awka had been capital of Nigeria for 70 years, Obi would probably have done wonders there too

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by rusher14: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
gidgiddy:

Cross River State under Duke.

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Great2017: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Corridon:
A simple challenge to Atiku the corrupt Cameroonian and Tinubu the bullion van thief.
The Camerounian part really got me laughing smiley grin ;
Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kingspin:
Let your candidate step forward and talk, we are listening

Was he crying at bishop kukah's birthday party?
Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
gidgiddy:

And if Lagos had not been Nigerian capital long before Tinubu was born, Tinubu would have met nothing when he became Governor

I dont know how anyone can be comparing Lagos that had massive investment as Nigerian capital for over 70 years with other states

If Tinubu had been Governor of Ondo and did wonders there, then theres something to talk about

If Awka had been capital of Nigeria for 70 years, Obi would probably have done wonders there too

The Lagos you see today, is it same as the 70 years Lagos?

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Image123(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
Foolish call. Buhari gave us all this format already. Strong man, good man. Same story for Osinbade, good man, nice man. We are tired of nice men and ice cream sellers. We need strong and efficient institutions, not all these fake saints. Saint surrounded and swarmed by arch-devils. Who that one help? What is your legacy and institution in Anambra apart from you? Unfortunately, only Tinubu can conveniently answer this among the top contenders. It is well with Nigeria.

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Victoxy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jones4190:
You don't know what you are saying bruh. So you mean Lagos is the only must-visit state?
When i last went to Anambra,i met a man with his foreign wife and kids on a visit to the state.

We have a whole lot of people that have never been to Lagos before,does that make it a less attractive state. Lagos was once the capital of the country so you should expect a lot of media show off from them. People visit edo and Abuja more than they do Lagos,so what is all this fuss all about?.

Stop chatting from the trenches in one SW village and try moving to other states. You people will just collect your mother's phone and start capping trash.

APC Drags CNN To Court Because Of This. / Video: Nassarawa is a great country. Its about 27.1 km square. - Peter Obi. / Not One Single Igbo Man Alive Has Ever Called IPOB A Terror Group