Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

SW Presidency Is Nothing Special.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Presidency Is Nothing Special.. (318 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Acts, Speeches Terrorised Citizens In SW- Presidency / We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again / Civil Societies Resist SW Presidency In 2023. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW Presidency Is Nothing Special.. by Zetra7: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Please, this is not bashing. It's simply a statement of fact..

Depsite Obasanjo's 8 year tenure as president, SW didn't feel satisfied, they even felt sidelined during GEJ's 6 year tenure. To get back to power, they plotted and got the VP position with Buhari for another 8 years, yet again they felt underachieved, plotting again for the presidency..

Give Tinubu 8 years as presidency , they will still feel unsatisfied and start plotting again for the VP..

Bottom line is that SW politicians think they are smart but actually lack what it takes to deliver change..

They're all go to school and fill themselves with theoretical knowledge of development but in real terms lack value..

Post civil war, SW played the second fiddle with the north yet their states are just glorified slums despite the formidable federal presence

Oh yes, taking my time of recent to go through the length and breath of Lagos state confirmed this reality, a very big glorified slum..

Nigerians need to travel more to understand the state of their abode, please try just Botswana, Namibia or Rwanda before you attack me .

Lagos economy alone is greater than a lot of African countries yet in a very poor state constantly making the list of world unliveable cities..

Again , I repeat , SW politicians are just greedy fools who have nothing to offer to Nigeria.. If people of their region feels their low performance is ok for them then that's ok...

Nigeria needs leaders who can move us forward..

1 Like

Re: SW Presidency Is Nothing Special.. by Michelle70(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
While u are right, a region producing the presidency is nothing special. All politicians are thieves and only care about their children

2 Likes

Re: SW Presidency Is Nothing Special.. by LLiKYekoba: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
It is SE or North keeps it. That's sacrosanct.
Let the ewedugerians keep brainstorming and calculating on how grab power without omo ibo and begging abokey not to contest.

Their plans to use anti-ibo sentiments for 2023 campaign don jam rock. I rather deal directly with the devil than his useless but mischievous slave. grin

1 Like

Re: SW Presidency Is Nothing Special.. by helinues: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Is that all or do you have anything to add to this beautiful bunkum?

2 Likes

Re: SW Presidency Is Nothing Special.. by funshint(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
The thing pain them...

1 Like

Re: SW Presidency Is Nothing Special.. by Kyase(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
What happened to the "We southerners" of 2021 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SW Presidency Is Nothing Special.. by 1858iee: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Is that all or do you have anything to add to this beautiful bunkum?
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Dismisses Judgement Against Governor Umahi / ‘I Will Conclude My Tenure In 2023,’-umahi Reacts To Appeal Court Judgment / Former Edo Governor Adam Oshiomole Dancing Like A Young Dude For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.