Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike (27699 Views)

Court Of Appeal Judgment: Police Teargas 16 Sacked Plateau PDP Lawmakers / Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures) / Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by iwaeda: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs, Hoodlums Take Over APC Convention Venue

Armed policemen have fired teargas canisters at the crowd including accredited delegates and journalists at the Eagle Square, Abuja, venue of the All Progressives Congress national convention. 

The event was greeted with chaos when political thugs loyal to different politicians arrived the venue in attempt to force their way inside the convention ground.

The situation forced security operatives to fire teargas at the crowd as delegates and journalists scampered for safety. 

The hoodlums also took advantage to pick pockets and operate unhindered as mobile phones and money were stolen from unsuspecting delegates and journalists. 

Many of them were arrested in the process. 

The situation was caused by the diversion from the main entrance which was restricted to non VIPs, forcing some non-statutory delegates and accredited journalists to use the inner gate through the car park of the Federal Secretariat. 

On getting there, political thugs in their number turned back from the main gate and took over the inner as they overwhelmed security at the entrance.

It took the reinforcement from by-standing security operatives to regain control of the situation. 

Having brought the chaos under control, the visibly angry police operatives charged at the waiting crowd using sniffer dogs and pepper spray to disperse the surging crowd leading to another round of stampede. 

As at the time of this report, the statutory delegates made up of the President, his Vice, governors and their deputies as well as federal and state legislators were yet to arrive the venue.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/26/breaking-police-teargas-delegates-journalists-thugs-hoodlums-take-over-apc-convention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by OlawaleBammie: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2022

Armed policemen have fired teargas canisters at the crowd including accredited delegates and journalists at the Eagle Square, Abuja, venue of the All Progressives Congress national convention. 

The event was greeted with chaos when political thugs loyal to different politicians arrived the venue in attempt to force their way inside the convention ground.
Smh at political thugs.
Naija yuts no fit get sense for this life again, i no go even imagine am say person carry money meant for me and some others, carry am chop, send him pikin to Oxford while i go Ado poly, no come even get money collect my cert in tym.
After u use my money send ur pikin and ur wife go abroad, u go still come meet me make i come be ur thug just because of 500k(part of the money wey u still from me) wey u wan give us to share after u re elected abi.

And after the election, the suffer go continue.. chaiii embarassed embarassed

Pls what is d essence of reproduction cus i dont know who are giving birth to these vawulencial entities
[/quote]

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by Massiveglory: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bullion van urchins came to vent their anger.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
APC and thugs

Anyway we know who owns those thugs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by SarkinYarki: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
The worst political party in the history of Nigeria

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by MonkeyMods(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
This is not what I want to hear...
Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by Penguin2: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lol

They should check well, MC Oluomo is somewhere around.

That’s his trademark as it’s for their godfather, Tinubu.

Tinubu thinks it’s Osun and Kano supplementary election where his thugs will come and intimidate people.

Ndi ala!

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by SaiOba: 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
#APC Da Thuggery Party.. Issa Dia TradeMark.

11 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by Ekejoestar(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
As expected from the party of thugs

Drugnibu (AKA thiefnibu) talking to them in the language they understand

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by alsudan: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
What do you expect from Agberos Peoples Congregation

30 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by iwaeda: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
ForiFogo has broken head grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by iwaeda: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2022

3 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by tillaman(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by Zico5(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
And this is the party we all voted for in 2014 thinking Buhari is the best thing for all and sundry. Anything APC is synonymous to evil and destruction. They can't even put their house in order. How I wish thunder can strike in that place. Nigerians would have gotten a relieve.

25 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by mesonu2: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
tayaaa
Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by bennybuhari: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
clearly shows you how Buhari is ruling our country

6 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by McOluOmo: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
A
P
C
Area Scatter

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

4 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by Afonjashapmouth: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
You see why i said for any revolution to happen in Nigeria, the first set of people that need sensitization is Nigerian Youths. We are just smart unintelligent lots. At this stage and time, should we still have anybody fighting for these men for loose coins? We are totally the same with these men at the end of the day because Nigeria is a hub that believes in daily money or what they can see now now! hence the increase in criminal activities. We are sure not ready anytime soon

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by Anaerobi(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
APC is filled with creminals and thugs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
C
Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by ablejesus26(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
They should scatter everywhere and everything joor
What rubbish convention are they doing,after putting Nigeria into the kind of suffering that no one has seen since 1914
E no go better for them and their convention.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by maestroferddi: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
T for thugs

T for who you should know...

6 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Well am not surprised I have been waiting for this news, no be APC again? grin grin

11 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by kingphilip(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Until the youths have sense, they'll continue to be thugs to these politicians.

The thugs mumu never do sha.

3 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by sapientia(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Consensus Thugs

This is wrong on the part of Police

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by IamNat: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
PDP wailers waiting patiently for some bad news about the APC convention.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by millhouse: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Following APC's activities is like subjecting oneself to chronic hypertension.
Confusion here and there

7 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike by house10s2: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
i thought the headline was saying thugs goes on strike, cause it can only happen in Nigeria #APC

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Form Three Lines"- Olusegun Obasanjo, shouts at His Former Schoolmates (Video) / Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls / President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina Ahead Of Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.