Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid (1339 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by budaatum: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Just imagine!!! The system here is just terrible. My first job in one of em banks here in abuja heaven knows iwas treated like shvt all in the name of I'D SHOW YOU IAM YOUR BOSS. Fad got the connect to help me but the drive to create a path for myself as a lady kept me in the job but las las istill resigned till date inever told my folks why idecided to resign. But can isue the ediot that made me resign? NO! Cuz he too is from an influential family.

Imagine trying to set up a union at the said bank to protest whatever was going on there. … note : the bank is owned by a top official in the country they got bout four branches here in abuja

Iwent through hell

See men are scums

Hopefully this help some people iam really sad now

Fernandezisback

Candi, your problem could have been solved with a simple pen and diary, and not you taking up the huge job of forming a union. You'd be amazed how powerful you'd have felt with 3 months of data. Show just 3 pages to your I'D SHOW YOU IAM YOUR BOSS and his diq would have shrivelled up in his pants to give room for his brain to grow.

We do not have to put up with small minded bullies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by dayosaurus(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
nachisunday:
Op how far na, oboy this your scope you made a mistake o, you said "your wife and kids was thoroughly embarassed from the event" event as if it is ceremony...
You suppose write it in a way that we will pity you, And again u need our help i.e money and you didn't paste your account details. My brother go and forge this your lie again we are waiting..

honestly, if you took a minute and clicked on my profile, you would see i am not a scammer.

i have been on this site for years and announced my childbirth and other personal milestones on this app. doing this here was shameful enough, i did not think to paste my account number because i did not want to give scammer vibes and honestly just needed advise on how to navigate this sorrowful moment.

i have thought of taking loans but it wasnt working especially as the time frame was short and the threats were getting too much. you can confirm and help if you can , i have suffered greatly and being unkind is not fair.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by dayosaurus(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ishilove:
Why will you be going around with that amount of cash? What happened to depositing it in your bank and doing a transfer to recipient?

it was brought to me at the close of business and because i did not want any issue, i quickly dashed to give them the money before the unthinkable happened. i have almost lost my mind
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by dayosaurus(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
TheRealOwner:
You were carrying cash from a tenant to your landlord as per the delivery boy you are?? Please concoct a better story next time

i understand the cynicism but the way it works is, tenants pay to us so we can get a cut. the "commission fees", i was not expecting this payment and it came after work, which is why i was going to hand it over to the landlord and lost all including what was supposed to be my cut. i understand why nigeria is like this but you can check and see i am not a scammer.

i am down in this unfamiliar territory and was honestly pushed to the wall to make this thread on the internet. i honestly never imagined in my life that i would do this.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Mindlog: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
dayosaurus:

it was brought to me at the close of business and because i did not want any issue, i quickly dashed to give them the money before the unthinkable happened. i have almost lost my mind

Who moves around with such cash with the present security situation, you shouldn't have been too eager to collect cash but insisted the tenant transfer to your account. This is now your cross to carry and hopefully, lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by dayosaurus(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Do you think ishould help the Op idont trust this gender anymore

i am willing to answer any question you have and clear all doubts
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by dayosaurus(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
man, i have learnt more than enough. this is the worst time to be alive. everyone calling you a thief, even people on the internet that have never met you and have never seen you exhibit this trait. i am just so sad and scared of what will happen tomorrow. i have tried to speak to the owner of the house and plead but they all fall on deaf ears because of the way things are now in this country.

Mindlog:

Who moves around with such cash with the present security situation, you shouldn't have been too eager to collect cash but insisted the tenant transfer to your account. This is now your cross to carry and hopefully, lesson learnt.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Gentlerespect76: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
OP may the Lord make a way for you. You are really in one hell of a spot right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by tayo60(f): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ur error here Op. U shouldn't have collected cash from d tenant, rather you should have told him to pay d money into your account, then from your account, you transfer d landlord's money to him. Nobody moves around with cash anymore,no matter how little it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by nachisunday(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2022
dayosaurus:

honestly, if you took a minute and clicked on my profile, you would see i am not a scammer.

i have been on this site for years and announced my childbirth and other personal milestones on this app. doing this here was shameful enough, i did not think to paste my account number because i did not want to give scammer vibes and honestly just needed advise on how to navigate this sorrowful moment.

i have thought of taking loans but it wasnt working especially as the time frame was short and the threats were getting too much. you can confirm and help if you can , i have suffered greatly and being unkind is not fair.
chai i feel your pain. It's well
I wish i had much money i will support. you understand
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by dayosaurus(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
tayo60:
Ur error here Op. U shouldn't have collected cash from d tenant, rather you should have told him to pay d money into your account, then from your account, you transfer d landlord's money to him. Nobody moves around with cash anymore,no matter how little it is.

And I deeply regret it. He brought the money around 6 after I closed, I have never had this kind of issue before. I had always been doing this.

I just got out on bail about two hours ago and police have even made matters worse.
Never again, I just hope God would help me

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Relocate To Canada This Year Via The Study Route In A No Hassle Way... / HERBS AND SPIRITUALITY - Solutions To Life Issues / Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.