Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid (1317 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by dayosaurus(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
solved
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by DoctorOlasDesk: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Online loan. Renmoney dot com
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by dayosaurus(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Online loan. Renmoney dot com

They said my salary can't afford that amount
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Teameric: 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
no be small thing. it is well
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
dayosaurus:

They said my salary can't afford that amount

Simple. Change your salary figure. The software is digitized and will provide the loan. Do it online, don't go to a physical branch. Fill 2 Million per month
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by budaatum: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Your employer should not have placed you in such risk, but then, I recall my uncle telling me to go deposit money in bank every Friday.

"You look like a thief yourself", he'd say. "No one will rob you".

Did you not report to police? Were you negligent in any way? Let them sue you! They can't get water from a stone.

Don't you dare take a loan unless you stole the money yourself!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Candidlady: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Simple. Change your salary figure. The software is digitized and will provide the loan. Do it online, don't go to a physical branch. Fill 2 Million per month

What kinda advice is this fps! Using a loan to clear a debt/problem is not always advisable!

He gets a loan, how do you expect him to pay back.. Get another loan ba!? Then the cycle continues!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by budaatum: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

What kinda advice is this fps! Using a loan to clear a debt/problem is not always advisable!

He gets a loan, how do you expect him to pay back.. Get another loan ba!? Then the cycle continues!

Once he takes a loan to pay that money back he'd be out of a job too because they will sack him, and his next thread will then be: "I took a loan to pay money I never stole and now I have no job to pay the loan. Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid!"

Op, I will personally come over there kick your ass!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Candidlady: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
budaatum:

Once he takes a loan to pay that money back he'd be out of a job too because they will sack him, and his next thread will then be: "I took a loan to pay money I never stole and now I have no job to pay the loan. Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid!"

Op, I will personally come over there kick your ass!

Iswaers he'd get into more trouble.. Using debt to settle debts is something that one can never escape from once you start the cycle!!

Please do not kick his ass lol he is hurting already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by budaatum: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Iswaers he'd get into more trouble.. Using debt to settle debts is something that one can never escape from once you start the cycle!!

Please do not kick his ass lol he is hurting already

He's not hurting enough if he takes a loan to compound his troubles, and will deserve more hurting if he decides to hurt himself any further.

Op, I swear! I will kick your ass if you take a loan to pay your boss what you let be stolen from you. Your boss should not have been operating in cash, and should have insurance if he is stupid enough to.

In fact, consider suing your boss for endangering your life! He might have informed the thieves you were carrying so much money (unless you were walking around yourself with a sign advertising how much you had on you).
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Candidlady: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
budaatum:

He's not hurting enough if he takes a loan to compound his troubles, and will deserve more hurting if he decides to hurt himself any further.

Op, I swear! I will kick your ass if you take a loan to pay your boss what you let be stolen from you. Your boss should not have been operating in cash, and should have insurance if he is stupid enough to.

In fact, consider suing your boss for endangering your life! He might have informed the thieves you were carrying so much money (unless you were walking around yourself with a sign advertising how much you had on you).

@bolded
Iwanted to highlight that part! Why walk with cash when you can simply make transfer? But what do iknow?

And bout the suing part.. You really cracked me.... Here in 9ja you got no right to sue your BOSS... (Wish is actually a terrible mentality)

Saw a thread bout a dude who was abused/treated wrongly by his boss, someone commented bout setting up a Union.. You wannna set up a Union in a private company ?
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by budaatum: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
Iwanted to highlight that part! Why walk with cash when you can simply make transfer? But what do iknow?

And bout the suing part.. You really cracked me.... Here in 9ja you got no right to sue your BOSS... (Wish is actually a terrible mentality)

Saw a thread bout a dude who was abused/treated wrongly by his boss, someone commented bout setting up a Union.. You wannna set up a Union in a private company ?

One can sue one's boss in Nigeria, just that many believe they can't so don't bother, especially since it costs much and the courts might not award you what covers your cost.

It's time we learn.
https://lawpadi.com/complain-employer-nigeria/
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by nachisunday(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Op how far na, oboy this your scope you made a mistake o, you said "your wife and kids was thoroughly embarassed from the event" event as if it is ceremony...
You suppose write it in a way that we will pity you, And again u need our help i.e money and you didn't paste your account details. My brother go and forge this your lie again we are waiting..

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Candidlady: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
budaatum:

One can sue one's boss in Nigeria, just that many believe they can't so don't bother, especially since it costs much and the courts might not award you what covers your cost.

Just imagine!!! The system here is just terrible. My first job in one of em banks here in abuja heaven knows iwas treated like shvt all in the name of I'D SHOW YOU IAM YOUR BOSS. Fad got the connect to help me but the drive to create a path for myself as a lady kept me in the job but las las istill resigned till date inever told my folks why idecided to resign. But can isue the ediot that made me resign? NO! Cuz he too is from an influential family.

Imagine trying to set up a union at the said bank to protest whatever was going on there. … note : the bank is owned by a top official in the country they got bout four branches here in abuja

Iwent through hell

See men are scums

It's time we learn.
https://lawpadi.com/complain-employer-nigeria/

Hopefully this help some people iam really sad now

Fernandezisback
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Just imagine!!! The system here is just terrible. My first job in one of em banks here in abuja heaven knows iwas treated like shvt all in the name of I'D SHOW YOU IAM YOUR BOSS. Fad got the connect to help me but the drive to create a path for myself as a lady kept me in the job but las las istill resigned till date inever told my folks why idecided to resign. But can isue the ediot that made me resign? NO! Cuz he too is from an influential family.

Imagine trying to set up a union at the said bank to protest whatever was going on there. … note : the bank is owned by a top official in the country they got bout four branches here in abuja

Iwent through hell

See men are scums

Hopefully this help some people iam really sad now

Fernandezisback
CandidLady..take a breathe aiit..you shouldn't be sweating yourself out right now..
All what you passing through is soon gonna be bygone.. wink
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by nachisunday(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

CandidLady..take a breathe aiit..you shouldn't be sweating yourself out right now..
how far now, longest time happy weekend and how is everything
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Candidlady: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thinking bout the whole stunts that fellow pulled on a naive girl like me is driving me nut

Heaven knows igot him on my list and he won't go unpunished .. He running a political office in nasarawa state now

Ihate people who take advantage of individuals. So unfair

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Thinking bout the whole stunts that fellow pulled on a naive girl like me is driving me nut

Heaven knows igot him on my list and he won't go unpunished .. He running a political office in nasarawa state now

Ihate people who take advantage of individuals. So unfair
Candid you have to let it go tho..you shouldn't keep things that doesn't directly affect you on your mind.. it's only gonna overstress you mentally..
You have to be peaceful with yourself.. wink
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Candidlady: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Candid you have to let it go tho..you shouldn't keep things that doesn't directly affect you on your mind.. it's only gonna overstress you mentally..
You have to be peaceful with yourself.. wink

Nandez iforgive but idont forget! But as soon as isee you iremember your deeds again...

I'd put him in his place there is no changing my mind and igot folks on the list that will suffer the same fate

Iam sorry
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Nandez iforgive but idont forget! But as soon as isee you iremember your deeds again...

I'd put him in his place there is no changing my mind and igot folks on the list that will suffer the same fate

Iam sorry

Don't worry you won't.. grin grin grin grin
Candid won't.. wink wink wink
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Candidlady: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't worry you won't.. grin grin grin grin
Candid won't.. wink wink wink

Do you think ishould help the Op idont trust this gender anymore
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Do you think ishould help the Op idont trust this gender anymore
Actually candid that should be from your deepest heart..I am in no position to tell you otherwise.. cheesy

Just be careful wink
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Candidlady: 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Actually candid that should be from your deepest heart..I am in no position to tell you otherwise.. cheesy

Just be careful wink

Would create a thread now I'd mention you ...
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Would create a thread now I'd mention you ...
Aiit... cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Ishilove: 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Why will you be going around with that amount of cash? What happened to depositing it in your bank and doing a transfer to recipient?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Mindlog: 12:03am On Mar 27, 2022
dayosaurus:
Good evening guys,

I am doing this as last resort cos I have been thoroughly embarrassed and suicidal since last week Friday.

I was robbed last week Friday at tollgate, ota. The sum of 567,000 was collected from me. Which wasn't my money, I collected the money from my a prospective tenant for delivery to the landlord, (I am an agent).

I informed them of what happened but they said it wasn't their business and I must provide the money. I have been thoroughly embarrassed at my workplace by the tenant and was even told to leave work by my employers to sort it out.

The tenant and landlord gave me till this weekend, ive run round but everyone is broke because of the situation in the country. My wife and kids have been thoroughly embarrassed from the events cos they came with thugs to shout in the compound.

Guys please I need help, what can I do. I have been weeping all day. My child keeps asking me questions but I am ashamed. Never been so humiliated.

@lalasticlala please help me lalasticalala

Why wasn't the sum paid into your bank account by the prospective tenant?
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by baby124: 12:19am On Mar 27, 2022
Ishilove:
Why will you be going around with that amount of cash? What happened to depositing it in your bank and doing a transfer to recipient?
My thought exactly. Super story OP. Better go and meet the landlord and sort out an agreement to pay him back monthly till his money is complete.

A tenant gave you cash, why did the tenant not deposit that money in the Landlords account? Or the tenant never met landlord? How will the tenant pay rent going forward? Through you? Or you lied to tenant about what is due and collected cash so you can deduct your share? Go to the landlord for an arrangement. Wish you the best

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by izzou(m): 5:10am On Mar 27, 2022
baby124:

My thought exactly. Super story OP. Better go and meet the landlord and sort out an agreement to pay him back monthly till his money is complete.

A tenant gave you cash, why did the tenant not deposit that money in the Landlords account? Or the tenant never met landlord? How will the tenant pay rent going forward? Through you? Or you lied to tenant about what is due and collected cash so you can deduct your share? Go to the landlord for an arrangement. Wish you the best

That's one of the wicked strategies of our present day Agents.

They will never let you meet the landlord when you want to rent in the beginning (many of them do this). This is because they know it may affect the 200k and 150k they'll slam on you unnecessarily.

If the prospective client had met the landlord, he wouldn't have his cut (or rather, it would be slashed).

So the best way to chop well was to carry both his own and landlord own together.

I feel for him sha. That's a lot of money in this present day
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by TheRealOwner(m): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2022
You were carrying cash from a tenant to your landlord as per the delivery boy you are?? Please concoct a better story next time
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Johnchrix(m): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2022
Elpibe:
Just goes to show the terrible state of this country , so OP doesn't have up to 500k in savings . OP please take loan from renmoney and please next time don't move about with cash
. Do u have such amount in yours?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Having Sex With A Cow / How Do I Recover My Sweat From These People? / This Marriage Thing Ehn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.