Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli (2182 Views)

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) / Robbers Attack Plateau POS Shop, 4 Customers Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by Nksleek: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
A massive crowd gathered to witness the lynching of a middle aged man accused of trying to rob a POS outlet along Isoko road in Ughelli, Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that he was burnt at the NNPC roundabout after his corpse was dragged from the spot where he was caught and beaten to death by the mob.

According to reports, the middle aged man said to be from Uwheru had attempted to rob the POS beside the popular fast food located at the roundabout.

An eyewitness disclosed that in an attempt to escape, the victim allegedly fired a shot at a bike man that summoned courage to approach him but missed his target. The action infuriated others who laid ambush and mobbed him before he could escape.

As at the time of filing this report, efforts to reach the spokesperson of the Delta State Police Command for comments proved abortive.

However, a video shot from the scene of the incident has been attached to this report.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2022/03/26/middle-aged-man-burnt-to-death-for-allegedly-trying-to-rob-pos-shop-in-ughelli/

Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by Nksleek: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
More photos

1 Share

Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Between people wey kill person dey video am and the person wey thief money, na which one evil pass? Goats

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by Zonefree(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nigeria is the most dangerous place to steal presently.

9 Likes

Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by budaatum: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Between people wey kill person dey video am and the person wey thief money, na which one evil pass? Goats

They are all animals in human skin!

budaatum:

I was at Ketu Busstop some almost 50+ years ago when someone starting yelling "ole, ole". Suddenly, some man was grabbed and begun to be beaten. I jumped in, as small as I was, telling everyone it was not true, and eventually, he was let go.

What had really happened and which no one saw was that the person who yelled "ole" was the ole, and only began shouting when his hand was caught in the pocket of the person he accused. And when he shouted ole, the members of the Ketu Busstop Pickpocket Association joined in to protect him.
That man, a teacher, paid my bus fare for that week, but we both had to avoid Ketu busstop for a while and walk to Ojota instead.
Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by elonmuskbaby: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
he deserves the jungle justice.

In this harsh economy and stressful environment, he has the audacity to plunge another person into poverty and pain because he wants to survive.he wants to forcefully live on the sweat of another man.do you know how stressful and draining the pos business is?

6 Likes

Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by NwaAmaikpe: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
shocked

This is why I always say that the safest thing to steal in Nigeria is somebody's spouse.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is why I always say that the safest thing to steal in Nigeria is somebody's spouse.
seconded
Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by Cardealer2021(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Heard it happened three days ago.
Initially they were two one excaped with the get away vehicle.
Saw the video on Whatsapp 3 days ago

1 Like

Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by Cardealer2021(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Op add graphics na....
Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nksleek:
A massive crowd gathered to witness the lynching of a middle aged man accused of trying to rob a POS outlet along Isoko road in Ughelli, Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that he was burnt at the NNPC roundabout after his corpse was dragged from the spot where he was caught and beaten to death by the mob.

According to reports, the middle aged man said to be from Uwheru had attempted to rob the POS beside the popular fast food located at the roundabout.

An eyewitness disclosed that in an attempt to escape, the victim allegedly fired a shot at a bike man that summoned courage to approach him but missed his target. The action infuriated others who laid ambush and mobbed him before he could escape.

As at the time of filing this report, efforts to reach the spokesperson of the Delta State Police Command for comments proved abortive.

However, a video shot from the scene of the incident has been attached to this report.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2022/03/26/middle-aged-man-burnt-to-death-for-allegedly-trying-to-rob-pos-shop-in-ughelli/

In Rema's voice Another banger

Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by EKONGKING: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
The person is already dead ,going by news report and picture .
Why u burn the body , the people who did it are scum of the earth.
Nigerian citizens deserve Nigerian politicians ,they are made for each other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by Waterlilly: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

one day dem go pour you acid, mr wife snatcher

1 Like

Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
A yahoo fraudster is not different from this suspect.Most of the mobs are into one form of crime or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by IAMJojo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
most of you didnt c in the post where it was stated that he shot at people n missed,he was willing to kill folks to escape na,serves him right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by Reelmii: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
I wanted to feel for him until I read that he almost killed a bike man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by superCleanworks(m): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
They said he fired a gun shot? Oya where the gun? Abi another person don hide am to use for robbery later?

3 Likes

Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by budaatum: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
A yahoo fraudster is not different from this suspect.Most of the mobs are into one form of crime or the other.

Many politicians are no "different from this suspect", yet many Nigerians will vote for politician! But then, as I always say, politicians are not from Mars, but people from amongst our thieving selves.

Not all Nigerians are thieves though. That I surely know.
Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by uvie66: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nksleek:

Watch the video below; English don suffer....after his corpse was dragged from the spot where he was caught and beaten to death.....is corpse a living being again ?

Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by headbasher96(m): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Them go burn person still gather the watch like say na circus show them dey

1 Like

Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by MARKone(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Revolution2022:

I tell you man.

1 Like

Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
stop petty stealing, of course you should be afraid it will soon be your turn
Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by okeke6969: 4:32am On Mar 27, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Op add graphics na....
After you don feed your eyes finish. Add graphic yen yen yen, if you watch closely he could be the one putting tyre on the thief leg sef.
Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by paulolee(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2022
he fired a shot with d plan to kill which means he deserves what he got..
seems this jungle justice go de rampant dis days bcoz the economy too harsh n all man de on vexing mood as default settings..
Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Furious, but not so fast grin
Really no peace for barbarians. #deterrence.
Re: Middle Aged Man Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Rob POS Shop In Ughelli by Prettygirl200(f): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Reelmii:
I wanted to feel for him until I read that he almost killed a bike man...
Me tooo I wanted to feel for him, but do know some people are wicked in this harsh economy where every body is struggling u now to steal someone's sweat bc u want to survive, who does that?

(1) (Reply)

One Man Down As They Try To Highjacked Ballot Box During Election (video Below) / Update: Mob Stoned Driver To Death In Akure Almost Killed His Parent - Police / My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of Me-husband Of Igbo Woman Killed By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.