Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 (1127 Views)

Mercedes-benz W211 E320 Brake Issue / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line / My Toyota Corolla Over Heats Only When The AC Is On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 by heybeebugatty(m): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hello everyone, I am using a Toyota corolla S 2006. I observed that whenever I apply little break, there is a sound that emanate from the wheels at the back and front. The sound is so annoying that I feel reluctant to apply breaks when needed. I ve changed the break pad, Drum, and Caliber but no changes. Pls car gurus, I need ur suggestions.
Please help a brother.
Re: Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 by heybeebugatty(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pls help a brother
Re: Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 by Dozieson(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
heybeebugatty:
Hello everyone, I am using a Toyota corolla S 2006. I observed that whenever I apply little break, there is a sound that emanate from the wheels at the back and front. The sound is so annoying that I feel reluctant to apply breaks when needed. I ve changed the break pad, Drum, and Caliber but no changes. Pls car gurus, I need ur suggestions.
Please help a brother.

Which brake pad are you using? Have you checked the disc?
Re: Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 by heybeebugatty(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dozieson:

Which brake pad are you using? Have you checked the disc?

AISIN.
Have changed my break pad more than three times.
Sometimes.
Re: Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 by alphaNomega: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
heybeebugatty:
Please help a brother.

BRAKE. It is spelled BRAKE angry

2 Likes

Re: Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 by heybeebugatty(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
alphaNomega:

BRAKE. It is spelled BRAKE angry
Thank for the observation.
Re: Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 by alphaNomega: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
heybeebugatty:

Thank for the observation.

It is THANKS!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot angry

1 Like

Re: Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 by Grupo(m): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
alphaNomega:

It is THANKS!

Oga, wetin be your problem na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 by heybeebugatty(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
alphaNomega:

It is THANKS!

THANKS
THANKS
THANKS
?

2 Likes

Re: Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 by Dozieson(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
heybeebugatty:

AISIN.
Have changed my break pad more than three times.
Sometimes.

You still have not answered the my question

Which brand of brake pad are you using?
Have you check your disc to know it's condition?
Re: Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 by Cybercop2002: 1:37am On Mar 27, 2022
heybeebugatty:
Please help a brother.
though I'm a panel beater but I know
of mechanic and rewire who're good
in this certain area,my location is at
surulere 09073027735
Re: Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 by alphaNomega: 8:28am On Mar 27, 2022
Grupo:

Oga, wetin be your problem na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Spelling mistakes! Some will blame autocorrect.
Re: Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 by cyborg123(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fake brake pads are too common nowadays. Some weeks back my brake friction material removed from the iron in motion after brake pad replacement.

I don't know the brand the former mechanic used but I later replaced all with original Asimco product. No issues since then.

1 Like

Re: Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 by franksam2009: 3:08am On Mar 28, 2022
Stop wasting money, go buy tokunbo and thank me later
Re: Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 by BoboKush(m): 6:01am On Mar 28, 2022
cyborg123:
Fake brake pads are too common nowadays. Some weeks back my brake friction material removed from the iron in motion after brake pad replacement.

I don't know the brand the former mechanic used but I later replaced all with original Asimco product. No issues since then.

How much did u get the Asimco?
Re: Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 by EngRichie: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2022
heybeebugatty:
Please help a brother.

You need to describe the sound so that those who want to support can give helpful advice.
Re: Brake Issue With My Toyota Corolla 06 by cyborg123(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
BoboKush:

How much did u get the Asimco?
I can't remember. I did some other work alongside on the car.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot 306- The Good & Bad Sides Of It. / Win 5k Instantly Or Recharge Of Same Value. / Honda 2004-06 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.