Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS (3355 Views)

Police In Osun Arrest Ritualist With Human Head And Flesh (PHOTOS) / Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Eiye and Vikings has exported their cult war to Ghana.

This cult war is in Accra. Pls look for somewhere to run to

PHOTOS
Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by Viktorinox2(m): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
OK
Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
PHOTOS

1 Share

Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by Suspect1: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Why dis one still day alive? En suppose die na.

3 Likes

Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by Baawaa(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
These are things Satan has for his followers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by Reelmii: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
grin, na wah oo..so them get money to travel

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by Prisco4luv(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Jesu
Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 12:15am On Mar 27, 2022
Reelmii:
grin, na wah oo..so them get money to travel
I am in Germany.

And they are here.

Majority of them run from Italy enter Germany cheesy

In Germany killings is forbidden sad tongue

I share an apartment with one from Italy.

One time, I went to his house and he was shirtless cheesy i saw the mark on the side of his stomach.

A proud member of sad

I told him, bro I know what this mark represent

And he said to me, he's running for his life cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sometimes we smoke weed together, and he tells me everything involved been a cultist sad

The guy is from Benin.

He has to took risk by going through Libia dessert to Europe.

He succeeded after all sad.

1 Like

Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:07am On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I am in Germany.

And they are here.

One time, I went to his house and he was shirtless cheesy i saw the mark on the side of his stomach.

A proud member of sad

Sometimes we smoke weed together, and he tells me everything involved been a cultist sad

The guy is from Benin.

Is there any place killing is not forbidden? Just that the law works well there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by elonmuskbaby: 6:01am On Mar 27, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Is there any place killing is not forbidden? Just that the law works well there
them still carry their iberibeism enter another man land? grin

Wonders.anyway no peace for the wicked.the moment you have blood in your hands you can never be at peace within you.if you like live for 700 feet mansion,na only you go dey see and hear what others can't,to sleep go hard you,to move around sef na with palpitations.like Yoruba will say the thing that will punish you Is already inside you so even if you are arrested, your mind,body and Soul will continue waging war against you

1 Like

Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by bro4u: 6:02am On Mar 27, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
them still carry their iberibeism enter another man land? grin

Wonders.anyway no peace for the wicked.the moment you have blood in your hands you can never be at peace within you.if you like live for 700 feet mansion,na only you go dey see and hear what others can't,to sleep go hard you,to move around sef na with palpitations.like Yoruba will say the thing that will punish you Is already inside you so even if you are arrested, your mind,body and Soul will continue waging war against you
Story... Our politicians all have blood in their hands yet are living more comfortable and relaxed than you
Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by elonmuskbaby: 6:06am On Mar 27, 2022
bro4u:

Story... Our politicians all have blood in their hands yet are living more comfortable and relaxed than you
lol you really are a kid with little or no knowledge

Ok so because you see flashy house,big cars, travel you assume from a distance that they are living comfortably.by the way living comfortably is different from living at peace grin

Say only what you know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by bro4u: 6:09am On Mar 27, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
lol you really are a kid with little or no knowledge

Ok so because you see flashy house,big cars, travel you assume from a distance that they are living comfortably.by the way living comfortably is different from living at peace grin

Say only what you know

Ok, if you know better than me then probably you might just be guilty of it then. cheesy
Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by elonmuskbaby: 6:10am On Mar 27, 2022
bro4u:

Ok, if you know better than me then probably you might just be guilty of it then. cheesy
lmao guilty of what exactly? grin

1 Like

Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by bro4u: 6:15am On Mar 27, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
lmao guilty of what exactly? grin
I don't know oo cheesy cheesy

But seriously, killing a fellow human is bad but all those signs you mentioned like hearing and seeing things or unable to sleep manifest in rare occasions bro
Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by elonmuskbaby: 6:16am On Mar 27, 2022
bro4u:

I don't know oo cheesy cheesy

But seriously, killing a fellow human is bad but all those signs you mentioned like hearing and seeing things or unable to sleep manifest in rare occasions bro
wo,bye

2 Likes

Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by Reelmii: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I am in Germany.

And they are here.

A proud member of sad

The guy is from Benin.

wow....why him dey run naw

Strong men dont run grin
Hope he has never killed before sha, if not karma will surely visit
Wen people dey should say no to cultism, where was he then
He waited till he was a victim
Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by Passionate888: 7:22am On Mar 27, 2022
He's still alive na angry angry angry
Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by OGwales(m): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2022
All cultists can be thrown overboard. I don't care. Their game, their hurt, their death, their hell...
Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2022
Passionate888:

Wait buddy vex say him still dey alive?
Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2022
Passionate888:

Wait u dey vex say him still dey alive?
Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2022
Yet we get angry when other Africans hate us....
Nigerians are problematic to their host

1 Like

Re: Eiye and Vikings exports cult war to Ghana see as they cut person flesh - PHOTOS by Ternistacle(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dem f*ck up.... Dem cut the hand go or cut the neck... Who sent him to join cult??....
Now people dey join cult just to get fame or name as big boy for town without knowing what's ahead of them

(1) (Reply)

Mother Beat Daughter Who Disappeared For Two Weeks During December Holiday(Video / Video: Lady Raped And Buried Alive In Bonny Island, Southern Nigeria / 12 Prison Cells That Are More Luxurious Than Your College Hostel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.