Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call (775 Views)

Russia Refuses To Launch Oneweb Internet Satellites Over Sanctions / As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by chronique(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Here are funny replies to Washington's snub by Moscow.

Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by chronique(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
More

Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by seunny4lif(m): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Why is USA trying to call if Ukraine is winning grin

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by chronique(m): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
I don't know why I find the "try whatsapp" amusing.

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by Drenimarcus(m): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
That “try WhatsApp” got me rolling. Russia is really pissed at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by Freestainworld(m): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
So if you be Russia, you go pick the call? After all the brutal sanctions.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by chronique(m): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Drenimarcus:
That “try WhatsApp” got me rolling. Russia is really pissed at this point.

I tell you. The other one said call Johnson, you can discuss weather and fish.

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by Padipadi(m): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
USA might v jamtalked but Russia own too much. They just wanna destroy Ukraine. A sovereign nation. As if it's just one state in Russia
Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by Drenimarcus(m): 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
chronique:

I tell you. The other one said call Johnson, you can discuss weather and fish.

cheesy. It’s disgusting really, saying such words. The US just severed their relationship with Russia.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by chronique(m): 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Drenimarcus:

cheesy. It’s disgusting really, saying such words. The US just severed their relationship with Russia.

The funny thing I noticed from the replies is that even the Americans are not ignorant of Washington's blunders and most of them are actually being objective in their reasoning. It's only on Nairaland that people get emotionally carried away.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by Drenimarcus(m): 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
chronique:

The funny thing I noticed from the replies is that even the Americans are not ignorant of Washington's blunders and most of them are actually being objective in their reasoning. It's only on Nairaland that people get emotionally carried away.

They gotta slave for that visa cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by culf: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hilarious!!!
Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by Pierocash(m): 12:00am On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK come and see your darling super amelika been rubbed on the ground by Putin. He is PUTINg it on them wotowoto

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by godofuck231: 12:36am On Mar 27, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Biden took the us back to the cold War era

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by ojun50(m): 12:54am On Mar 27, 2022
Try zoom or whatapp call
Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by jom28gy(m): 1:01am On Mar 27, 2022
They should go with their nonsense calls
Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by seunny4lif(m): 1:02am On Mar 27, 2022
Padipadi:
USA might v jamtalked but Russia own too much. They just wanna destroy Ukraine. A sovereign nation. As if it's just one state in Russia
Why don’t you say this when USA destroyed and overthrown over 15 countries.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by criuze(m): 1:19am On Mar 27, 2022
Their phone don't have blacklist abi what
Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by Mattswaggz: 1:41am On Mar 27, 2022
Damn!!! .... Someone referred to Biden as a sleepy skeleton. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by Padipadi(m): 7:47am On Mar 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

Why don’t you say this when USA destroyed and overthrown over 15 countries.

i said so. U no see am ni
Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by chronique(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2022
Drenimarcus:

They gotta slave for that visa cheesy.

I think it's just ignorance. Most of them see the US as a perfect country. I used to be like that until the 9/11 terrorist attack on the world trade center. That was when I started researching about Osama Bin Laden and how he started. That was when I found out some of the atrocities the US had committed in the past. The Iraqi invasion and Libyan invasion also confirmed to me that the US has a lot of flaws. Most people are not likely to have an objective view on issues until they understand the history behind certain global events.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by MJBOLT: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2022
"The US needs a president not a talking skeleton"

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Twitter Responses As Russia Refuses To Pick Washington's Call by seunny4lif(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2022
Padipadi:
i said so. U no see am ni
Then if you said so
We are good cool else we die there grin

(1) (Reply)

Report Say Russia Has Withdrawn Most Of There Troops Home / Leaked Documents Reveal Depth Of U.S. Spy Efforts And Russia’s Military Struggle / Author Of 'the Obama Nation' Arrested,to Be Deported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.