Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

2 Ways To Make Massive Money In Ghana As A Nigerian - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2 Ways To Make Massive Money In Ghana As A Nigerian (1087 Views)

How To Partner With Nature's Renaissance Int. Ltd And Make Massive Money! / Nigerian Traders' Shops Closed In Ghana As They Cry Out / How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Ways To Make Massive Money In Ghana As A Nigerian by nancyofosua: 1:37am On Mar 27, 2022
To make money in Ghana if I must say is very easy but some people still find it very difficult. Most times, it even makes them think that Ghana as a country has nothing much to offer to them but the answer is "NO".

Please bear it in mind that this post is basically meant for foreigners especially Nigerians living in Ghana but Ghanaians can also tap from the information I will be releasing, For you to blossom in the following business which I am about to mention, you have to be smart and hardworking as well. In other not to bore you with much talks and stories, I will go straight to the point.

How to Make Money in Ghana Working Offline

I have lived in Ghana for six years and I will like to assure you that the information I am about to reveal to you works not only in some part of Ghana, but in all part of the country and also works for everyone (both foreigners and indigenes). So read carefully.

Two Businesses That Can Fetch You Money in Ghana

Food Business/Chop Bar
Driving Job (Taxi or Cargo)

Food Business (Chop Bar/Restaurant)

Food business in Ghana is a very lucrative one especially if you know how to cook very well. According to what I have observed/noticed, most Ghanaians prefer eating outside more than cooking at home even though they have all the necessary food items at home.

The best part about food business in Ghana is that the citizens do not care who you are, where you are from, as long as you have food to sell around their vicinity, they will surely patronize you.
How to Start a Food Business (Chop Bar) in Ghana
Before you proceed with your chop bar business, here is one of the most important thing you need to put into consideration:

Business Location/Environment:

For you to make a lot of money selling food in Ghana, your location matters a lot. Check your environment, then ask your self;
What kind of people are living around me?
Are they mixed tribes or just one tribe?
Are there foreigners (especially Nigerians) amongst them?
Do they have both the rich, poor or middle class living there?

The reason why I listed the questions above for you is because, most Ghanaians prefer fufu, akple, spaghetti and waakye over banku, while Nigerians prefer rice, eba or yam. So, if your business area is being occupied by both Ghanaians and foreigners, kindly make sure you blend your meals so as to satisfy both race. If possible employ a Ghanaian cook to do the Ghana meal while you as a foreigner for example Nigerian, take charge of the Nigerian meals, with that you will have endless customers coming in and out on daily basis.

Driving Job (Taxi or Cargo) in Ghana
Driving jobs in Ghana have changed the financial status of so many youths (both men and women). But today I will like us to discuss more about Taxi and Cargo Drivers in Ghana.

Getting a taxi or cargo for a driving job in Ghana is more easier compared to Nigeria. Almost everybody knows how to drive in Ghana not because they all went to driving school just as you may think but because in every home, there is always one two taxi or cargo drivers who is willing to teach anyone close to them on how to drive.

Read More Here >>> https://www.dailyinfogh.com/2022/03/how-to-make-money-in-ghana.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: 2 Ways To Make Massive Money In Ghana As A Nigerian by borntowin1: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2022
you are very much correct.
Re: 2 Ways To Make Massive Money In Ghana As A Nigerian by jacksoncoster: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2022
I want to come to Ghana with National id card,
I hope is still valid.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / The Power Of Advertising In Your Business: Must Read / Pension Scam First Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.