Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,654 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

The Power Of Advertising In Your Business: Must Read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Power Of Advertising In Your Business: Must Read (1088 Views)

Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. / The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) / History Of Advertising In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Advertising In Your Business: Must Read by freelance(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2006
I  have a passionate belief in the power of advertising and its ability to improve business performance and boost sales. I  also believe that advertisement is an investment in your business future and like other forms of investment it should be taken seriously. The reason some businesses fail in nigeria is because of lack of advertisement. Even a good product or good idea will fail if not properly advertised or if their is no proper creation of awareness of the product.  Every business needs some amount of media presence to assist in increasing the market awareness of the organization and its product or services.  I and a couple of my friends are starting up an advert-based publication that would focus mainly on advertising. If you have a business, no matter how big or small you can advertise there. There is always something for everybody. Take advantage of this offer  to polish your company's image to investors, customers and stakeholders through sustained media presence.

For further enquires you can text or call 08053935154 or send a mail to freelancepublishing@gmail.com
The man who saves money by not advertising is like the man who stops the clock to save time
       ………………Anonymous
Re: The Power Of Advertising In Your Business: Must Read by Gkiwi(m): 12:47am On Aug 16, 2006
pls tell me more bout ur ad publication. Might have something to contribute.
Re: The Power Of Advertising In Your Business: Must Read by freelance(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2006
Thanks for your interest. you can mail me @ ideas4u@fastermail.com, so we can discuss but its simply about different companies,individuals advertising their goods,services,products to the public @ the cheapest rate. The publication will reach their target market and help boost thier performance. For more information. holla me and would be glad to answer of your questions and give you the full details. safe[list]
Anything your mind can conceive that you can achieve. See you all @ the top

(1) (Reply)

Pension Scam First Alliance / About Palm Kernel Supply"all You Need To Know" / Bank Account Transaction Online(skye Bank)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.