Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

How Can I Break This Family Spell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Break This Family Spell? (1016 Views)

Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit / How Do I Break Free From This Witchcraft And Water Spirit Manipulation / How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Promzy99: 6:26am On Mar 27, 2022
Good day Fam! For Years now, I have been having dis form of financial Backwardness, Near_misses, nd hardluck. Things dont really work out easily or miraculously 4 me, except I work my ass out. People who wud have loved 2 help me, will just suddenly develop hatred nd start distancing dia self 4rm me. For long now, Revelations nd prophecies keep pointing towards my uncle's wife. My dad is d only man in his family with male kids, hence dis attracted abject hatred 4rm his brothers nd dats why we dnt go home 4 xmas. Most of d churches i hv attended keep seeing Dis same vision, coupled with fastings upon prayers, yet no significant change. Pls is dia any beta ways of breaking dis curse? I need a geniue spiritualist. Am within port harcourt. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Nothing like family spell..work smart..the time you spend on looking for solutions to problems that doesn't exist can be used to work on yourself..

Purge that thought off your mind..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by MadamVanessa(f): 6:35am On Mar 27, 2022
shocked

Immediately I read to the point you Said prophecies pointing to your uncle's wife for being the reason for it, I stopped reading your bulshit. Bro you no get sense I swear, how won't you be backward and stagnant in life when you believe stupid prophecies pointing finger at your uncle's wife because your dad have male children. Who believe prophets and prophecies these days?

Prophet have made you hate your uncle's wife for nothing, the earlier you purge that hatred out of you and live as you ought to live with her the better .

Let's just assumed your uncle's wife is the problem here, is that how the said prophets should have given out the prophecies so raw? That's how they walk around and put disunity and hatred in people's family. stupid set of people parading themselves as prophets and pastors.

No wonder LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU , Said that members of Brotherhood of the Cross and Star should try as much as they can to avoid visioner.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nothing like family spell..work smart..the time you spend on looking for solutions to problems that doesn't exist can be used on working on yourself..

OP, You hear what FERNANDEZISBACK said. Don't limit your self and give the power to Control you to another person.

When you wake up in the morning, give thanks to God, I didn't say pray for this or that, just give thanks.
Then spend 10 minutes visualizing all the success you want.
Stop telling clients or friends how hard things are for you, that is why they run. Maintain a positive outlook, it attracts positivity.

Works smart. Do some research, and don't be emotional about business, it is a head game not a heart game.

Good luck
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:40am On Mar 27, 2022
Techsupport:

OP, You hear what FERNANDEZISBACK said. Don't limit your self and give the power to Control you to another person.

When you wake up in the morning, give thanks to God, I didn't say pray for this or that, just give thanks.
Stop telling clients or friends how hard things are for you, that is why they run. Maintain a positive outlook, it attracts positivity.

Works smart. Do some research, and don't be emotional about business, it is a head game not a heart game.

Good luck
Thanks tech..pls did you get my mention on the other thread..pls if you did kindly give me a response at your own convenient time..
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Promzy99: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nothing like family spell..work smart..the time you spend on looking for solutions to problems that doesn't exist can be used on working on yourself..

You're one of those strong fmales I luv reading from on dis plattform. I value ur views alot. But on dis one? I humbly disagree with u. I use to think nd believe that Spells dnt work, nt until i grew up 2 a certain level in life. If U think its abt being smart? I am a very smart type. If u think its about zeal or being ambitious, skillful or just name it... The world is so full of evil, u cnt understnd till u bcome spiritually alert.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Promzy99: 6:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Techsupport:

Good luck
Thanks. I love ur business advice on d last paragraph.
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Promzy99: 6:49am On Mar 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Immediately I read to the point you Said prophecy pointing to your uncle's wife for being the reason for it, I stopped reading your bulshit. Bro you no get sense I swear, how won't you be backward and stagnant in life when you believe stupid prophecy pointing finger at your uncle's wife because your dad have male children. Who believe prophet and prophecy these days?

Prophet have made you hate your uncle's wife for nothing, the earlier you purge that hatred out of you and live as you ought to live with her the better .

Let's just assumed your uncle wife is the problem here, is that how the said prophet should have given out the prophecy so raw? That's how they walk around and put disunity and hatred in people's family. stupid set of people parading themselves as prophet or pastor.

Pls stop d abuse. Dont hate wht u dnt understand.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:49am On Mar 27, 2022
Promzy99:
You're one of those strong fmales I luv reading from on dis plattform. I value ur views alot. But on dis one? I humbly disagree with u. I use to think nd believe that Spells dnt work, nt until i grew up 2 a certain level in life. If U think its abt being smart? I am a very smart type. If u think its about zeal or being ambitious, skillful or just name it... The world is so full of evil, u cnt understnd till u bcome spiritually alert.
Or maybe I don't disturb myself with unnecessary spiritual myths..why should I believe a third party from nowhere can have control over my life? cheesy

I call it psychological warfare...
It's usually among the religious and superstitious who suffer paranoia delusions...
I hope you don't misunderstand me tho.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by luwiizy(m): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2022
Hmmm...this seems kind of badluck thing...

So I came across a post on YouTube about things like this.....

And here is what I learnt...
1)Believe and be grateful
2)get a native egg
3)wake up early in the morning when no one
will distract you..
4)you have to be naked
5)hold the egg close to your mouth and speak
to it..call your full name and the name of
the man who gave birth to you like an
introduction of yourself.....
6)make your prayers: concerning everything
you experiencing.
7)when you are done praying give thanks to
God
coolrub the egg on your head in a circular
motion..'clock-wise' 3time, same with your
face.
9) after that you can break the egg outside
your house...

What I learnt tho....I'm still gathering informations.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 27, 2022
Promzy99:

Ok you are going to make me go into an academic and psychological rant.
How did the white men overcome our ancestors and their gods, I bet our ancestors believed and have even witnessed the powers of these gods yet when the white man came, the simple trampled on these powerful deities and looted Africa dry.
The simple reason is belief. If you put a nail on the wall right now and believe that it is a powerful deity, and you worship it every morning, you will get sick any time you fail to worship. Those white men had no belief or regard for those deity that is why they could run amork in Africa without any consequences from these so called deities.
Your believe system comes from what you visualized. For instance you pray to God everyday, what does your mind tell you that God looks like? Your connections to him is from what you visualized he looks like.
If you simply fail to give attention to a situation, that situation will die. Just like a wound, if you ignore it. You won't even know when it's gone.
Visualize your success, give it attention, give it life and it will grow. Visualize your failures, give it life and it will grow too.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Bluntguy: 6:56am On Mar 27, 2022
Have faith in God.
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Promzy99: 6:58am On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Or maybe I don't disturb myself with unnecessary spiritual myths..why should I believe a third party from nowhere can have control over my life? cheesy

I call it psychological warfare...
It's usually among the religious and superstitious who suffer paranoia delusions...
I hope you don't misunderstand me tho.. cheesy

Just d way Gov't policies can affect our businesses nd even our lives, thats d same way d spiritual cn interfer nd control ur affairs in life. I already knw u as one who hates religion alot. It will take turning sands to dollar bills to convince u.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by AntiChristian: 7:02am On Mar 27, 2022
How is your problem a family spell?

Anything you encounter is what God wants for you! Work hard, pray hard and have faith!

No be everyone will be able to always eat 3 square meals daily!
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Promzy99: 7:03am On Mar 27, 2022
luwiizy:
Hmmm...this seems kind of badluck thing...

So I came across a post on YouTube about things like this.....

And here is what I learnt...
1)Believe and be grateful
2)get a native egg
3)wake up early in the morning when no one
will distract you..
4)you have to be naked
5)hold the egg close to your mouth and speak
to it..call your full name and the name of
the man who gave birth to you like an
introduction of yourself.....
6)make your prayers: concerning everything
you experiencing.
7)when you are done praying give thanks to
God
coolrub the egg on your head in a circular
motion..'clock-wise' 3time, same with your
face.
9) after that you can break the egg outside
your house...

What I learnt tho....I'm still gathering informations.
Thanks. Wish I cn get d youtube link.
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by paxonel(m): 7:05am On Mar 27, 2022
Promzy99:
Good day Fam! For Years now, I have been having dis form of financial Backwardness, Near_misses, nd hardluck. Things dont really work out easily or miraculously 4 me, except I work my ass out. People who wud have loved 2 help me, will just suddenly develop hatred nd start distancing dia self 4rm me. For long now, Revelations nd prophecies keep pointing towards my uncle's wife. My dad is d only man in his family with male kids, hence dis attracted abject hatred 4rm his brothers nd dats why we dnt go home 4 xmas. Most of d churches i hv attended keep seeing Dis same vision, coupled with fastings upon prayers, yet no significant change. Pls is dia any beta ways of breaking dis curse? I need a geniue spiritualist. Am within port harcourt. Thanks.
you don't need any spiritual solution there is no such thing.

All you need is education.
Even if it takes you to apply for adult school, do it.
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:08am On Mar 27, 2022
Promzy99:
Just d way Gov't policies can affect our businesses nd even our lives, thats d same way d spiritual cn interfer nd control ur affairs in life. I already knw u as one who hates religion alot. It will take turning sands to dollar bills to convince u.
Promzy let's leave it this way..cos I won't .... grin
Hope you are doing great?
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 27, 2022
Promzy99:
Thanks. Wish I cn get d youtube link.

You are just about to waste some good eggs.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Promzy99: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=Techsupport post=111404978]

Ok you are going to make me go into an academic and psychological rant.

The simple reason is belief. If you put a nail on the wall right now and believe that it is a powerful deity, and you worship it every morning, you will get sick any time you fail to worship. Those white men had no belief or regard for those deity that is why they could run amork in Africa without any consequences from these so called deities.
Your believe system comes from what you visualized. For instance you pray to God everyday, what does your mind tell you that God looks like? Pls I wnt 2 undastnd why u r talking dis way. Whats ur belief system? Wht do u believe in?
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by xtocom: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2022
Have you asked any of these churches or prophets to test you with Business capital of 1to 3million naira to see if their prophecies it real or not? Is your mindset Bros. Nothing wrong anywhere except for your believe.
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Promzy99: 7:18am On Mar 27, 2022
paxonel:
you don't need any spiritual solution there is no such thing.

All you need is education.
Even if it takes you to apply for adult school, do it.
Easy bro! Calm dwn biko. U r talkin 2 a 2016 B.Eng graduate. Religion no be by skool oh. Even dis buhari's regime is enuf 4 one 2 assume dat village people r pursuing him.
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Promzy99: 7:22am On Mar 27, 2022
Techsupport:

You are just about to waste some good eggs.
Pls I dnt wnt 2 laugh. Am nt in dat mood. Native eggs r nt 4 eating alone. They hv spiritual significance.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Promzy99: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Promzy let's leave it this way..cos I won't .... grin
Hope you are doing great?
Thanks. I will be fine.
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:28am On Mar 27, 2022
Promzy99:
Thanks. I will be fine.
You will..pls don't sweat yourself..just keep doing what you love best and things will fall in place for you.. kiss
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=Promzy99 post=111405241][/quote]

I believe that God made us to prosper. I believe that God has equipped us with all that we need. I believe that all we owe God is gratitude not demand and such commands.

When we understand we are already equipped with all that we need, then we will work harder to attain success.

Imagine looking for your keys in your pocket. You are 100% sure that it is there, if you put your hands in your pocket to get your keys and can't reach it the first time, do you fall on your knees and start praying so God can help you find it? No. You dig some more until you find the key. That is how we have been made. That is why atheists still make billions not because they are atheist but because God already gave them all the need to succeed, just like you and I.
I believe that you have the power to control your destiny. The path to that goes through hard work, living within your means and updating your self mentally.
I belive in faith and not fear. I believe that the love of God is stronger than any juju real or imagined.
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by shaggy007(m): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Promzy99:
Pls I dnt wnt 2 laugh. Am nt in dat mood. Native eggs r nt 4 eating alone. They hv spiritual significance.
Nope good old eggs. I am pretty sure they are for eating.
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by paxonel(m): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Promzy99:
Easy bro! Calm dwn biko. U r talkin 2 a 2016 B.Eng graduate.
in that case, you need self-confidence not any spiritual solution.
Religion no be by skool oh
are you sure!

When your pastor teaches you bible is that not education?

Even dis buhari's regime is enuf 4 one 2 assume dat village people r pursuing him.
grin grin grin

So, you will agree with me that, na buhari regime cause am, nor be any village people?
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by gaby(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Is your uncle's wife also responsible for the way you write?

Wake up, and break yourself loose from this awkward mentality.
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Nursepepeye(f): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2022
Promzy99:
stop believing nonsense, nigeria current economy is worse than spell
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by heniford2: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2022
Promzy99:
get a alligator pepper,get a candle white and Red one,get a small white bezin fill it with a pure clean water get igbo kola....time to do self delivery
Re: How Can I Break This Family Spell? by Promzy99: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2022
heniford2:
get a alligator pepper,get a candle white and Red one,get a small white bezin fill it with a pure clean water get igbo kola....time to do self delivery
detailed procedures pls!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramadan Kareem / Catholic Graduates Reunion / Benita Iyere Okojie: Young Gospel Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.