Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari (47723 Views)

2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Amaechi Gets Highest Catholic Knights Promotion In Abuja (Photos) / The Moment Governor El-Rufai Stormed Kajuru With Security After Massacre (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Cryofigbos: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Really? Tinubu has influence everywhere?
We are waiting for him to come and campaign in the SS/SE regions.

He sure will and u father can't do nothing about it....ppl will troop out from SE and SS...u will remain on nairaland crying up and down

U r just a nuisance that knows nothing about politics...in as much as politics is unpredictable u idiotic pig igbos will always lose and cry as usual

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2022
Parachoko:
After calling me a Yoruba man, I didn't bother to read the rest of the rubbish you wrote. The joke is on you if you feel Amechi can go toe to toe with Tinubu

Because your redundant brain tailed off at some point in my write-up, I can excuse your glaring display of stupidity in this response.

There's no where in my entire epistle where I even mentioned Amaechi's name or put his relevance above that of your old god. I simply opted to raise your awareness to the fact that contrary to your delusions, Tinubu doesn't own the South like he does Lagos.

But as usual, buffoons like you conveniently latch on to a certain part of an entire writeup that gives you the leverage to remain active in an objective argument and subsequently fail to get the entire message intended.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by EdwardRandy(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2022
Parachoko:
After calling me a Yoruba man, I didn't bother to read the rest of the rubbish you wrote. The joke is on you if you feel Amechi can go toe to toe with Tinubu
When Amaechi gets the APC ticket via consensus selection as designed by Buhari, Tinubu will have no choice but to decamp to another party with his loyalists, and that further reduces his chance of getting into aso rock.

Your prayer at this point should be that buhari doesn't impose Amaechi just as he did with the APC chairman, because if he does and succeeds then it's game over for your demi god Tinubu.

Your Tinubu has no influence anywhere else besides your SW.

12 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Cryofigbos: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2022
sweetjohn:
Any idiotic as presidential aspirant that is entering any state will also get a welcoming ovation cos nobody knows tomorrow, the person might win. It's a foolish governor that will underate any aspirant. It's just politics dude and not love or influence nothing more

Even b4 he became a presidential aspirant dis has been d case....it has always been d case

Can u show me where pius anyim or Peter pandora was welcome in such manner grin grin grin mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by CyberWolf: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2022
princdebola201:
he funded buhari when he was Still gov of rivers. He had rivers oil money to throw around just like wike is doing like a spoilt brat. Majority of the projects he is doing as minster was not paid directly to his ministry.there were loans china bank paid directly into china engineering company account.
You want him to blow away the small change he is seeing as minster.cheesy
Buhari is the last person that you can depend on for finance. Bubu no send you oo.
Buhari is to federal politics what governors is to State politics. It’s illogical for governors to install their successors in their party but turn around not wanting the president to install his successor in his party. Whoever the president chose to succeed him will fly APC flag, take this to the bank.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by princdebola201(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2022
ityP:

Believe politicians at your own peril. Story can change anytime. E go shock people
the story isn't changing soon. Presidential primary is less than 2months.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Parachoko: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2022
Buddha3:

Because your redundant brain tailed off at some point in my write-up, I can excuse your glaring display of stupidity in this response.

There's no where in my entire epistle where I even mentioned Amaechi's name or put his relevance above that of your old god. I simply opted to raise your awareness to the fact that contrary to your delusions, Tinubu doesn't own the South like he does Lagos.

But as usual, buffoons like you conveniently latch on to a certain part of an entire writeup that gives you the leverage to remain active in an objective argument and subsequently fail to get the entire message intended.
Guy, are you really okay?

I doubt you are okay

You must be so fraustrated

Cause I do not know why you are wailing this much on top comment wey no fit change your fraustrated life.

The joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Parachoko: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2022
EdwardRandy:

When Amaechi gets the APC ticket via consensus selection as designed by Buhari, Tinubu will have no choice but to decamp to another party with his loyalists, and that further reduces his chance of getting into aso rock.

Your prayer at this point should be that buhari doesn't impose Amaechi just as he did with the APC chairman, because if he does and succeeds then it's game over for your demi god Tinubu.

Your Tinubu has no influence anywhere else besides your SW.
Okay!
Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by sukar886: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2022
grin angry angry
AfonjaEmir:
Power must return to Soth-wastee crew..where at thou??

Awolowo made noise...them mess am

Abiola make noise ......them mess am

Tinubu is ranting ...dem go soon mess am "BADLY"

this is just for all the "Tinubu PIGS" that litter the internet with useless postulations and dirty grammar.

Buhari the only "GLUE" holding APC is First Fulani before being a useless APC chieftain.

and these Afonjanestern Miscreants that are shallow minded pigs will claim sophistication...spits!

Power returns North Fully...
Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Fuckyoumod: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2022
Kobicove:
I thought Amaechi already came out to say he's not contesting undecided
where?

Show us the video.... No dey listen to fake news bro
Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Cryofigbos: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2022
EdwardRandy:

You think Amaechi will say no if Buhari endorses him? The same Amaechi that told us on national TV that he doesn't like money?

The joke is on you bro. tongue

So presidency is what dey nw beg ppl to come and take.......it seems u yeebos have a special kind of idiotic brain

Power comes to d west either tinubu or Osinbajo....u can bank on it

D joke has always been on ur father....nothing u ppl stand to support have ever seen d light of d day...ur senior idiotic pigs said worst in 2015 that dey will commit suicide today dey r all supporting Buhari

Just so u know NEC slot was sheared and Buhari gets to pick d chairman as d highest ranking party man while d rest was sheared among others according to d zoning, reason d governors appended there signatures......presidency has never been a consensus and it will never be, even if all party members agree on tinubu there will still be election except no one else purchased d form....if not that Buhari called all governors and party founding fathers like tinubu and co to support Adamu I bet if there was election adamu may not triumph....Buhari cannot control delegates as he does not have d structure, delegates r control by d power block that holds d structure of different block of d states through influence of by money....d governors working in buni interest are not up to 5 out of 19 and dis is not buni interest but d president......buni ur lord and saviour is on his way back to yobe as we speak

U idiotic brain should stop celebrating when d match have not even started

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by MartinsD12(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2022
oilPUSSY:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/27/2023-presidency-amaechi-gets-extra-security-amid-rumour-of-buharis-endorsement/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1648361841
Wetin concern me in that case it's South South vs north because PDP is coming with atiku , tinubu is going no where, congratulations to atiku or Peter obi in advance if PDP zones to South East if it's north congratulations to atiku
Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by YaQsGaYa(m): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2022
Amaechi can clinch this ticket Wallai.... You remember IBB said buhari's next successor is around the age of 50-60's. Gram!!

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Fuckyoumod: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2022
ChoCho54:
After tinubu, he was the second highest funder of the buhari presidency in 2015. One good turn deserves another.
how?

Stop making false claims ahhh.

Ameachi was the main financier of Buhari's 2015 presidential election.

so tell me how did Tinubu help Buhari?

By becoming self acclaimed national leader when Buhari is the president.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2022
Parachoko:
Guy, are you really okay?

I doubt you are okay

You must be so fraustrated

Cause I do not know why you are wailing this much on top comment wey no fit change your fraustrated life.

The joke is on you.

For someone who blindly believes an old man owns the freewill of millions of other people simply because of his political inclinations, I dare say you're the one in need of mental assistance.

Gentleman, I am not wailing. I'm basically schooling you on the ethics of public relational propriety and the essence of liberal reasoning. But it bears no surprise that you'll label me a wailer, considering the fact that it's a trademark talking point for all the societal misfits who come online to sell the candidacy of Tinubu.

Like master, like puppets! Touts in nature and ambience!

And by the way, the word is "frustrated" not the rubbish you're spelling up there! Even google autocorrect feels helpless around your idiocy!

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Fuckyoumod: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2022
PressMyButton:

Ameachi is not ibo.
Amaechi is more Igbo than you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Cryofigbos: 10:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
how?

Stop making false claims ahhh.

Ameachi was the main financier of Buhari's 2015 presidential election.

so tell me how did Tinubu help Buhari?

By becoming self acclaimed national leader when Buhari is the president.

All dis idiotic brain children sef.....Amaechi d main financiier grin nothing we no go hear for dis faceless forum

Am sure b4 2015 general election u were still in primary sch......go and ask ur parent that during d merger that formed APC, if Amaechi were not no be part of d formation will that stop APC from taking over power....Amaechi was part of d NPDP with d likes of saraki and co......amaechi joined as an individual with no state his in control of so who then did he spend d money on....and u r comparing with asiwaju that joined d merger with 6 ACN state grin .......omo ur madness is follow come oh
U then nw ask ur parent again if tinubu did not join d merger would there have been anything APC today?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Cryofigbos: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2022
YaQsGaYa:
Amaechi can clinch this ticket Wallai.... You remember IBB said buhari's next successor is around the age of 50-60's. Gram!!

Another idiotic permutation from d idiotic ppl of d yeast.....wonders shall never end

IBB nw live in d head of Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by ityP(m): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2022
princdebola201:
the story isn't changing soon. Presidential primary is less than 2months.

1 week is enough for story to change. This convention hasn't taught you anything abi? Una go learn
Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by JOemmy(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Some ppl r just born foolish.......dey r coming up with all sort of nonsense and confused analysis again when d person in question said his not contesting

Very funny hw some children believes someone can become president by just sitting down in his house

So u expect amaechi to be extremely very desperate like tinibu do u even know the security implications? Buhari still have a lot of influence in the north anyone he anoints at this critical moment as his prefered successor automatically gets millions of votes without even doing anything unlike other desperate presidential candidates.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Parachoko: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2022
Buddha3:

For someone who blindly believes an old man owns the freewill of millions of other people simply because of his political inclinations, I dare say you're the one in need of mental assistance.

Gentleman, I am not wailing. I'm basically schooling you on the ethics of public relational propriety and the essence of liberal reasoning. But it bears no surprise that you'll label me a wailer, considering the fact that it's a trademark talking point for all the societal misfits who come online to sell the candidacy of Tinubu.

Like master, like puppets! Touts in nature and ambience!

And by the way, the word is "frustrated" not the rubbish you're spelling up there! Even google autocorrect feels helpless around your idiocy!
I do not have the time to read your nonsense.

Please fvck off.

And, go and learn how to speak to strangers.

No b me cause the fraustration for your life.

Most of you behave like animals because this is an anonymous forum. Wetin I talk nah my opinion, I was not forcing the opinion on your useless life, yet, you took it this personal... Dam!! How can you be this extremely f....h?

Make I leave your fraustrated sef alone. I won't be wasting my time on a mannerless person like you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by 07kjb: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2022
Parachoko:

Please fvck off.

Most of you behave like animals because this is an anonymous forum. Wetin I talk nah my opinion, I was not forcing the opinion on your useless life, yet, you took it this personal... Dam!! How can you be this extremely f....h?

Make I leave your fraustrated sef alone. I won't be wasting my time on a mannerless person like you.

Be humble and learn politics no be fight

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Joshmuch: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2022
Odin13:
Source?

They Must give Tinubu ticket .. MUST..

Yoruba noise must not be in vain.. and if Sem no give am ..HE bought SDP.. some weeks back .. he can decamp and contest

Must be on ballot ..

Power returns North
how true?
Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by SweetiliciousD: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2022
kettykings:
If this is true, then give it to the Daura General, he is a man of his own heart

I am for no one but for every body
Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Parachoko: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2022
07kjb:

Be humble and learn politics no be fight
What is there to learn on this issue? Anybody who believe Tinubu can be swept aside in the APC knows nothing about politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by adelaja70(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2022
A pussy fake news from a lady called OilPussy
Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 27, 2022
Parachoko:

Please fvck off.

So you know say na your opinion then you've been making it a habit to coercively spoon-feed millions of Southerners the notion of Tinubu's candidacy to the point you're even castigating and outrightly abusing the Igbos for not doing your salsa dance with you?

You be heavy idiot!

Littering your responses with swear words doesn't give you proficiency over your interlocutor; Internet trolling 101!

I will repeat it, just in case that lob of smelly fat you call a brain didn't understand it initially, Tinubu might own Lagos but he doesn't own the entire South! And any of his sheepish promoters who come on here to bandy any contrary opinion deserves to be governed the way Buhari has done Nigeria so far!

Now you can go find a corner and cry!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by GorillaApp(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2022
Racoon:
Then the cycle is completed. The nPDP block of old have now completed the leadership of the APC. Fingers crossed.

Do you see an amaechi/ rufai presidency?
Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Cryofigbos: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2022
JOemmy:

So u expect amaechi to be extremely very desperate like tinibu do u even know the security implications? Buhari still have a lot of influence in the north anyone he anoints at this critical moment as his prefered successor automatically gets millions of votes without even doing anything unlike other desperate presidential candidates.

Do u live inside Buhari's head to know he wants Amaechi as president....did he specially notify u and ur father

grin grin wonders shall never end....it is only on nairaland that ppl force speculations and opinions on us to take as reality......there has been nothing u ppl have gotten right......all u do is lose and lose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by adelaja70(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2022
ityP:

1 week is enough for story to change. This convention hasn't taught you anything abi? Una go learn
What lesson? Tinubu got National Secretary and National Youth Leader..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by bluefilm: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Amaechi is welcomed to be president

As long as Tifnubu is kicked out of the race

I can sleep with my two eyes closed..

Me too.

I prefer Amaechi to Tinubu.

But my most preferred candidate still remains Peter Nwobi

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari by Basic123: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Tinubu's influence begins and ends in SW, not even the entire SW...

This is Nigeria politics, not Yoruba Politics.. We have six geo political zones in Nigeria.. Tell me where else Tinubu has influence...

Notherners just dey deceive una up and down dey collect money from Tinubu dey chop...

Last two weeks we were told that APC senators and Reps are behind Tinubu, just 3 days ago they made U turn..
So where does Amaechi influence begin and end?
Also,mention one politician in nigeria today that his influence cut accross the country apart from the president.
Infact, Amaechi influence is Zero-start from his own state.

And the most influential politician in nigeria after buhari is Tinubu.Pre-2015,after GEJ it was Tinubu not even buhari...unless we are deceiving ourselves

When you want to rubbish him,you claim his influence is limited to Lagos when you are confused ,you claim he has caged EFCC that his boys is everywhere. Only a mad,frustrated, hate and envy filled individuals can make such contradictory statements.The country speaker and the VP are his homeboys including the politics of the most important state in the country.

mention one person that weird such level of influence

Your comments always stink of jealousy and envy!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fire Service Workers To Start Carrying AK-47, Other Firearms / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" / What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.