Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory (20069 Views)

Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin / Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by WarriAproko: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2022
Great0ne1:

Turkey did not sanction Russia. Erdoğan stated, he cannot allow his people to freeze to death, in the name of sanctions
yea.
Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by SultanYoung: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2022
bakar007:

India is wise to protect themselves
my brother na wisdom dem dey use the last time I carry enemity wey no be my own the woman been dey sell credit for me before OMO since I foolishly inherit the enemity na hungry I take learn lesson for the 3 month wey the thing last.

Las las na me go beg the woman settle the quarrel because my stomach can't bear the pains any longer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

India is so insignificant with their abject poverty statusgrin

Average countries that is paralyzed with POVERTY are the ones supporting Russiagrin Afghanistan inclusivegrin

India is insignificant?

No offence intended, but you're just dull!

I have conveniently avoided making any inputs to this Russia/Ukraine impasse since the headlines started hitting mainstream media and other social media platforms but I have quietly followed arguments here on Nairaland and most of your submissions as well.

I have to confess, this is by far your most unintelligent statement since you began typing rubbish on every Russia related thread. People like you speak more from the base of sentiment than actual knowledge.

I have no interest in whether Russia decides to floor Ukraine or whether America pushes this matter to a despicable end like they did in Afghanistan, simply because my country Nigeria has more pressing concerns at the moment. But if you must make inputs on platforms with thousands of people viewing daily, at least pretend to be sound in the head even if your IQ is a single decimal.

E go really help you!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by SultanYoung: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2022
bakar007:

India is wise to protect themselves
my brother na wisdom dem dey use the last time I carry enemity wey no be my own the woman been dey sell credit for me before OMO since I foolishly inherit the enemity na hungry I take learn lesson for the 3 month wey the thing last.

Las las na me go beg the woman settle the quarrel because my stomach can't bear the pains any longer.
Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by CSTRR: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2022
Castro147:
India is insignificant.
India has a bigger economy than the UK.
Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by SultanYoung: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2022
Buddha3:

India is insignificant?

I have conveniently avoided making any inputs to this Russia/Ukraine impasse since the headlines started hitting mainstream media and other social media platforms but I have quietly followed arguments here on Nairaland and most of your submissions as well.

I have to confess, this is by far your most unintelligent statement since you began typing rubbish on every Russia related thread. People like you speak more from the base of sentiment than actual knowledge.

I have no interest in whether Russia decides to floor Ukraine or whether America pushes this matter to a despicable end like they did in Afghanistan, simply because my country Nigeria has more pressing concerns at the moment. But if you must make inputs on platforms with thousands of people viewing daily, at least pretend to be sound in the head even if your IQ is a single decimal.

E go really help you!
abeg pity our madam nairaland the babe just to dey loud-mouthed and she is from a place I respect and cherish.
Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by CSTRR: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2022
The CEOs of the top Western companies are Indian.

So much for irrelevance.

Nairaland is filled with stupid people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2022
BloomingDale:
America and bullying. Go sanction India na. Mumu country.
Because they're gifting india aid! If not, how can they tell India who to support and who they shouldn't support. I blame countries that depend on US for one time or the other without sourcing for alternative. But, this is an eye opener to every country that depends on US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by Kobicove(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2022
Castro147:
Socio - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️
Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup
visit .com.ng to get started ♥️

Says who?!
Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Are the US given them the weapon for free? Or are they given them 1 fighter jet for 2 ruppee?

India even cancelled weapons they've already ordered but yet to be delivered from Russia because of this war, they can afford to do that but expecting India to cancel gas which will invariably implode her economy and starve her citizens is asking for too much

It's like 2 of my neighbors fighting one which is a food seller then people are expecting me to starve my family by not buying food from the fighting neighbor even when there is no viable alternative

First, India is not a major importer of Russian crude oil. So, it is not as if they cut Russia crude import, Indians will die.

The US is not giving them weapons for free, but why run to the US for weapons if you cry that they are tryings to influence your foreign policy? You (India) run to me (US) for weapons when you have troubles with your neighbor (China) and I oblige you. Then you think I can't have a say about your foreign policy or who and who you should interact with? This is world politics. If you are dependent on a country for military and/or economic aides and assistance (e.g, the US leases some of it's military hardware to India), then the country giving you the aide has that soft power to meddle in your foreign policy. Even at that, it is very unlikely that the US will sanction India because they need India to counter China.

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by Idaytesj29(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
US should go and invade Indian

Everyone must be their puppet by fire by force

Many European countries are freely patronizing Russian gas but India shouldn't simply because uk/USA say so, it's like they are mad

If you don't want them to buy from Russia sell to them at cheaper rate, simple

Even if that means US will buy at higher price, subsides and resell to India at lower prices no one cares

Are the US giving them the weapon for free? Or are they giving them 1 fighter jet for 2 ruppee?

India even cancelled weapons they've already ordered but yet to be delivered from Russia because of this war, they can afford to do that but expecting India to cancel gas which will invariably implode her economy and starve her citizens is asking for too much

It's like 2 of my neighbors fighting one which is a food seller then people are expecting me to starve my family by not buying food from the fighting neighbor even when there is no viable alternative

[/b]When China is bullying India why didn't US stop patronizing China and ask all of their allies to do same for sake of India?[b]

Thanks for the bolded

1 Like

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by Blakpot: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2022
Buddha3:

India is insignificant?

E go really help you!

India is so insignificant with their abject poverty

I almost deleted my NL account after reading that post.
That level of ignorance backed up with arrogance, shock me.
And NL has too many of such posters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by VictorUSA(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2022
India will suffer the consequences of siding with Russia.
Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by lomprico(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Average countries that is paralyzed with POVERTY are the ones supporting Russiagrin Afghanistan inclusivegrin

So why is the US and UK fuming on their mouths about India?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2022
Great0ne1:

Russia has cheaper and better weapon for them. Besides Russia is trying to mediate between China and india

Okay. If Russia has better and cheaper weapons for them, why do they still go to the US to buy and lease US weapons? Why not get all your weapons from Russia since they are better and cheaper?

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by musicwriter(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2022
Unsatisfactory?
Why must India satisfy the wishes of the US and Britain? The US and Britain are still buying Russia's gas and India has never asked them to stop doing so.
As a matter of fact, India itself was once upon a time "the Ukraine of Britain" and Russia, China, Japan were against the occupation of India.

Indians have to be stupid to even pay attention to what the US and Britain want them to do.

We talk about enslavement and colonialism of Africa but some of you may not know that India suffered so much in the hands of while people- sometimes worse than Africa.

India's "America" were South Africa and all the Islands in the Pacific. That's where Britain shipped them as slaves. Indian descendants are still scattered everywhere in those places till today.

The worst thing you could do to yourselves is support the same people that once colonized your own country.

2 Likes

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by seunayantokun(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Meninmen:

First, India is not a major importer of Russian crude oil. So, it is not as if they cut Russia crude import, Indians will die.

The US is not giving them weapons for free, but why run to the US for weapons if you cry that they are tryings to influence your foreign policy? You (India) run to me (US) for weapons when you have troubles with your neighbor (China) and I oblige you. Then you think I can't have a say about your foreign policy or who and who you should interact with? This is world politics. If you are dependent on a country for military and/or economic aides and assistance (e.g, the US leases some of it's military hardware to India), then the country giving you the aide has that soft power to meddle in your foreign policy. Even at that, it is very unlikely that the US will sanction India because they need India to counter China.

Valid comment.
Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by hayzed19(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Pele oo Joe Biden jnr
Why hasn't the United States forced Germany to stop using Russian oil and gas since sanctioning Russia?
lomprico:

So why is the US and UK fuming on their mouths about India?
Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by Manshoesq: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2022
The U.S supported Pakistan during their war with India and even sent warships to invade India but Russia defended india, since then Russia and India are like eba and ewedu. Those saying India is not significant think again because they are the biggest democratic nation in the world. Though U.S,E.U and NATO would prefer a larger economy to support them but they also need human conscience which is another dangerous weapon. And since China and India are not condemning Russia, half of the world isn't that's why U.S is deeply troubled.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by Keegan: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

If they were then there would probably be no reason for USA to make these statements. don't you think?

Don't mind NL kids. They know nothing.
Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by oluwaseyi0: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2022
Meninmen:

Since US is fully aware that China is bullying India why didn't US simply stop patronizing China and also asks all of her allies to boycott China for the sake of India?

Rather they are selling weapons to India and the same snake-like people are also doing huge business with China thereby making China always having money to acquire more weapons to bully India the more

USA should lead by example and completely boycott China then they can have moral ground to talk about India

They should remove the log in their eyes first

1 Like

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by lomprico(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2022
hayzed19:
Pele oo Joe Biden jnr
Why hasn't the United States forced Germany to stop using Russian oil and gas since sanctioning Russia?

Who is this confused one again?

1 Like

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by 2kurupt(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2022
No time! It's not the US that will tell India what to do angry

Not all countries are without balls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by Oyiboman69: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2022
diplomat058:
Int'l Politics is very funny and interesting. The leverage the US is exercising as a blackmail for many of the so called allies "trapped" in this anti Russian coalition is that Russia violated Ukraine's sovereignty (Which is correct).

Now, the same US is threatening the decisional sovereignty of many countries who dared to not buy it's endorsed response (Sanctions) against Russia.

What a paradox! It leads u to believe the theory of realists that when morality is at variance with a country's interests (as is sometimes is), the question of action will be decided by power and power plays. This is Russia's illegitimate fate over Ukraine. This is America's fate that opposed Cuba being USSR's proxy but support Ukraine's being NATO'S expansion.

This is int'l politics. Only emotionally overwhelmed folks choose a side and think they are on the path of justice grin
what is the use of them being an ally?...besides, now that Russia is invading Ukraine, should the whole world just sit and watch?. People should at this moment give kudos to USA for standing up for the less powerful nation....
Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by SarkinYarki: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Useless Joe Biden
Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by SarkinYarki: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2022
Oyiboman69:
what is the use of them being an ally?...besides, now that Russia is invading Ukraine, should the whole world just sit and watch?. People should at this moment give kudos to USA for standing up for the less powerful nation....

Another naive CNN puppet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by Princedapace(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
US should go and invade Indian

Everyone must be their puppet by fire by force

Many European countries are freely patronizing Russian gas but India shouldn't simply because uk/USA say so, it's like they are mad

If you don't want them to buy from Russia sell to them at cheaper rate, simple

Even if that means US will buy at higher price, subsides and resell to India at lower prices no one cares

Are the US giving them the weapon for free? Or are they giving them 1 fighter jet for 2 ruppee?

When China is bullying India why didn't US stop patronizing China and ask all of their allies to do same for sake of India?

Thank you o. Many people ass licking west don't ever think properly at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by abeggnow: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2022
SultanYoung:
No Victor in WAR.

let the WEST always remember this even when GOD sanction the devil and put hatred between HIM (Satan) and Man some Angel revolt and side SATAN until this very day.

So Know this and Know Peace not everyone will be an enemy to your enemy.
besides india thinks of its strategic interests unlike the us that ruled by emotion and greed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Since US is fully aware that China is bullying India why didn't US simply stop patronizing China and also asks all of her allies to boycott China for the sake of India?

Rather they are selling weapons to India and the same snake-like people are also doing huge business with China thereby making China always having money to acquire more weapons to bully India the more

USA should lead by example and completely boycott China then they can have moral ground to talk about India

They should remove the log in their eyes first

Your point is not adding up sha. No need to argue emotionally.

The US and China are trade partners. India and China are trade partners. India and US are trade partners. In terms of trade, all 3 countries trade with one another. Infact, the US and China are India's largest trading partner.

So, if you say the US is being an hypocrite for doing business with China who uses the money from the business to buy weapons to intimidate India, what will you call India that also does huge trade with China? (China is India's second largest trading partner). Does that mean India is doing business with China so that China can get money to buy weapons to intimidate India?

The US should stop doing business with China because China is bullying India? Lol. Why should they do that? Because India is part of NATO or what?

India has every right and financial strength to stand up to China and they are doing that by modernising their military through buying and leasing of US military weapons.

You should rather tell India to stop running to the US for weapons, not that the US should stopping selling weapons to India. Na India dey go meet US for weapons, not the other way round.
Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by frowland(m): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2022
SultanYoung:
No Victor in WAR.

let the WEST always remember this even when GOD sanction the devil and put hatred between HIM (Satan) and Man some Angel revolt and side SATAN until this very day.

So Know this and Know Peace not everyone will be an enemy to your enemy.

So you guys now analyze heaven politics as well.
Re: US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory by frowland(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If they’re insignificant according to a random Nairalander, why then is US perturbed?
5th largest economy in the world ahead of UK and France is insignificant. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run / Ghana Closes 40 Nigerians’ Shops / North Korea Recognises Breakaway Of Russia's Proxies In East Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.