Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

What God Showed Me About 'yahoo Plus' -apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What God Showed Me About 'yahoo Plus' -apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals (833 Views)

“Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

What God Showed Me About 'yahoo Plus' -apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals by Voice22: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2022
What God Showed Me About 'Yahoo Plus' -Apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals

The Nigerian Televangelist and General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleman has revealed a message he claimed to have received from the Lord concerning the well known 'Yahoo Plus' that many youths engage in all in the name of quick money.

This was disclosed on Facebook by a popular handle hours ago. The Apostle cited the Books of Psalm 49:16-17, Proverbs 20:21 and Jeremiah 17:11 to back his statement about what the Lord showed him.

According to Apostle Johnson Suleman from the video: "When you go to a herbalist in what they call Yahoo Plus to give you charm to make money quickly, the Lord showed me two thing that awaits such persons. You have compressed your future to your present. Normally, you are destined to have a car in the future but when you rushed to get it in a wrong way, you have compressed it to your present. It is not Satan that gave you that wealth.

"The two options left for you are: when you get to that tomorrow, you will be poor or you may not even get to that tomorrow at all. So forget those people buying cars in the name of Yahoo plus, they are eating their tomorrow today or they are eating their lives today. And if they give you money and you collect, you have become a victim of his ill gotten money".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb5eGAK_XPM

Re: What God Showed Me About 'yahoo Plus' -apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals by dollynnn(f): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2022
"It is not satan that gave you that wealth.." who then?
Re: What God Showed Me About 'yahoo Plus' -apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals by WetinIsabi: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2022
dollynnn:
"It is not satan that gave you that wealth.." who then?

Every good and perfect gift is from above! Unless...
Re: What God Showed Me About 'yahoo Plus' -apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals by richiemcgold: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2022
seriously speaking, I've noticed that most of these high profile pastors/G.Os don't preach about second coming of Christ again. Only those who move about the streets with their bells or megaphones still remind us about Christ.
Re: What God Showed Me About 'yahoo Plus' -apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals by Parachoko: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2022
Is this not the same man fuvking around
Re: What God Showed Me About 'yahoo Plus' -apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals by Tommy4576: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2022
Apostle Apostle
Re: What God Showed Me About 'yahoo Plus' -apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals by wennei(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2022
wealth gotten from the unclean
Re: What God Showed Me About 'yahoo Plus' -apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals by redsun(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
He is only doing here is to gain competitive advantages over his cruder rivals by dissing them. They are all agents of doom that take advantage of gullible and ignorant people.
Re: What God Showed Me About 'yahoo Plus' -apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals by fourboys: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
embarassed
Re: What God Showed Me About 'yahoo Plus' -apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals by DaddyFabooluz(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
But when they pay tithes in church you don't reject it abi.
Useless pastors everywhere. I don't blame them, it's their useless followers I blame for always being stupid.

Pastor Tunde Bakare Declares For President / 2023 Election: Tinubu, Anofi Elegushi, Ribadu And Others Perform Hajj[video] / ICYMI: Actions That Caused Civil War Being Re-enacted — Justice Odili