Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Hanaks Agro Storage Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hanaks Agro Storage Business (342 Views)

Opportunities In Agro Storage / Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. / The Hidden Profit In Storage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hanaks Agro Storage Business by Nackzy: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2022
Dear Nairalanders, please pardon my errors,

i want to introduce a business i have found solace in to you all, i have done a lot of Businesses, from my wealth of experience there's no knowlege gained that's a waste, i have never regreted trying others that didn't work, i think that was a stepping stone to my success, i have tried a lot, chymall, affiliate, sports investments, crypto, but today i can beat my chest and tell anyone that's there's no Business as good as Agricultural Storage Business, Permit me to say that in this business you don't need to stress yourself, anyone can do it from the comfort their home, it doesn't matter where you're based, All you need is the willingness to Start, because as a Nigerian the first thing that comes to most of our minds when one introduces a Business of this nature is (this one wants to scam, Never pls, joining or trying it isn't forceful), you can never take any good step if one thinks every opportunity is a scam,
In this business what we do is to purchase Agricultural Produce at Cheaper rate Store them, then wait for the prime time to sell them, Please Note: Every month there's particular item that is storable by so doing you can never lack, As an investore you don't need to come to the market or store anything yourself, all you need is money to purchase the goods, we do the purchasing and the selling when its due, we do the storage, on your behalf, Then The profit sharing is 60%, 40% The 40% goes to Everything logistics,storage, tools and time given to the business, To me handling it, it is very stressful but super lucrative, try it and you'll never regret, you can start as low as 20k, 30k, 50k, 100k and so on, if you're comfortable please feel free to call me. Anytime. Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Best Water Melon Pesticide? / 13 Best Ways To Disinfect, Clean Poultry Houses / Rice;the Most Widely Accepted Food In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.