Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Generate Leads That Results Into Sales - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Generate Leads That Results Into Sales (120 Views)

Money Generated From The Sale Of Land Always Leads To Business Failure... / Generating Leads For Real Estate In Nigeria Through Blogging / How To Generate quality Leads Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Generate Leads That Results Into Sales by charixel: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2022
To sell more properties you need a dedicated landing page that's built for conversions and that's what I do.

I help design and develop high converting landing page with in built system that generate leads which results into sales of more properties for your agency.

For more information, chat me on WhatsApp

WhatsApp number in my signature.
Re: Generate Leads That Results Into Sales by charixel: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2022
charixel:
To sell more properties you need a dedicated landing page that's built for conversions and that's what I do.

I help design and develop high converting landing page with in built system that generate leads which results into sales of more properties for your agency.

For more information, chat me on WhatsApp

WhatsApp number in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedrooms Semi Detached Carcass House / Freehold Land Available In Odoiragunshi Lagos Nigeria Contact #0816920481 / *for Sale* Bungalow Sitting On A Land Measuring 648sqm In A Gated Street In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.