Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,735 members, 7,844,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks (978 Views)

Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin
Bayern have their own form of government
Bayern region have their own police etc and they don’t obey German government.
Bayern can depot anyone without the approval of Fed government and Bayern went ahead to signed massive deal with Russia during COVID but the deal was blocked as German government said they will not allow any flights then to bring the Vaccine.

Like I said all minority ethics in Russia Called their leaders anything they want.
Russia have over 20 ethnic groups and they all have a rep and a flag.
Tatar have a president
Chechen have a president
Crimea has been Russia before USA was even a country.

Bayern is part of Germany..it's one of the State that makes up Germany..
German constitution applies to all State.. including Bavaria...

The German constitution is the basic law that defines the most important systems and values in the federal republic....It also stands above all other German laws and standards...

Those 16 federal states that make Germany up are responsible for many important areas and take their own political decisions...
The federal government issues federal legislation to regulate those issues affecting the whole of Germany..

while the federal states(Bavaria) issue laws for areas that come under their responsibility..
They can't take any decision concerning the while of Germany..that makes them solely under Germany..

Chechenya on the other hand is kinda independent...The only area in which they still depends on Russia is financial...
I might actually not be too right.. cheesy kiss
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by seunny4lif(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
All German regions have their own law which is independent from German government law and states can sign deals without the fed government approval.
Chechnya region is under Russia law but they have Sharia law and like I said, Tatar is Russia but also have their own law and flag.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Bayern is part of Germany..it's one of the State that makes up Germany..
German constitution applies to all State.. including Bavaria...

The German constitution is the basic law that defines the most important systems and values in the federal republic....It also stands above all other German laws and standards...

Those 16 federal states that make Germany up are responsible for many important areas and take their own political decisions...
The federal government issues federal legislation to regulate those issues affecting the whole of Germany..

while the federal states(Bavaria) issue laws for areas that come under their responsibility..
They can't take any decision concerning the while of Germany..that makes them solely under Germany..

Chechenya on the other hand is kinda independent...The only area in which they still depends on Russia is financial...
I might actually not be too right.. cheesy kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunny4lif:
All German regions have their own law which is independent from German government law and states can sign deals without the fed government approval.
Chechnya region is under Russia law but they have Sharia law and like I said, Tatar is Russia but also have their own law and flag.
As I said I don't think the Bavarian cansign or make any deal that influence the whole of Germany..just within their state..
Can you check this link out and explain what it actually mean..
https://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b5fb8.html
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by seunny4lif(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As I said I don't think the Bavarian cansign or make any deal that influence the whole of Germany..just within their state..
Can you check this link out and explain what it actually mean..
https://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b5fb8.html

Chechnya region influence is only within Chechen community.

Chechnya was popular because they want to get independent from Russia after the break of USSR and they are Muslims.

Bayern influence is within Bavarian community.
In Bayern region, they will tell you that it is not part of Germany just like Barcelona will tell you that you are not in Spain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

Chechnya region influence is only within Chechen community.

Chechnya was popular because they want to get independent from Russia after the break of USSR and they are Muslims.

Bayern influence is within Bavarian community.
In Bayern region, they will tell you that it is not part of Germany just like Barcelona will tell you that you are not in Spain.
Thanks for taking your time to explain that.. kiss
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by seunny4lif(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for taking your time to explain that.. kiss
I know more about Germany because I once lived there cool
Bavarian citizens have their own language, God know I hate that language pass Polish angry
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

I know more about Germany because I once lived there cool
Bavarian citizens have their own language, God know I hate that language pass Polish angry
Yeah actually I am gonna read more about them..looks like that are special kinda special.. cheesy
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by seunny4lif(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah actually I am gonna read more about them..looks like that are special kinda special.. cheesy
Well, they were once a kingdom on their own I think Hilter forced everyone to be Germany as a country.

Bavarian are proud like mad, they called theirselves the real German and called the governor of Bayern region President grin grin
Boring state grin
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

Well, they were once a kingdom on their own I think Hilter forced everyone to be Germany as a country.

Bavarian are proud like mad, they called theirselves the real German and called the governor of Bayern region President grin grin
Boring state grin
I see..Kiki that's what happens when you are kinda independent..you don't really care about what others are gonna say.. cheesy

Can't they be independent at least..don't you think?
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by seunny4lif(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I see..Kiki that's what happens when you are kinda independent..you don't really care about what others are gonna say.. cheesy

Can't they be independent at least..don't you think?
Well, they can be independent but it’s not easy just look at what Spanish government is doing to Barcelona and see what is going on in Ukraine.
Scotland and North Ireland have been fighting for independent from UK and N.Ireland is even worst because apart from Belfast, NI is crazy.
See China and Taiwan

No nations want to let go
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

Well, they can be independent but it’s not easy just look at what Spanish government is doing to Barcelona and see what is going on in Ukraine.
Scotland and North Ireland have been fighting for independent from UK and N.Ireland is even worst because apart from Belfast, NI is crazy.
See China and Taiwan

No nations want to let go
You are kinda right tho..just like Lagos doing the same thing.. Nigeria might collapse.. grin cheesy
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by seunny4lif(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin grin
You crazy I swear grin
You want Lagos to be independent, you want kill us grin
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are kinda right tho..just like Lagos doing the same thing.. Nigeria might collapse.. grin cheesy
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin grin
You crazy I swear grin
You want Lagos to be independent, you want kill us grin
That will be the beginning of Nigeria's downfall..well they will surely sort themself out if something of sort happens tho.. cheesy
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by seunny4lif(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That will be the beginning of Nigeria's downfall..well they will surely sort themself out if something of sort happens tho.. cheesy
Nigeria can’t go into any civil war, because nobody want to dead
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

Nigeria can’t go into any civil war, because nobody want to dead
Maybe tho..it's a pleasure having this conversation.. wink
Thanks..
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by seunny4lif(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Maybe tho..it's a pleasure having this conversation.. wink
Thanks..
Same here
We go see for another thread grin and we go disagree grin
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by Kelvin3476: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Merisbankie:

Can you please explain why zelensky is always begging
RUSSIA IS MORE OF BEGGERS THAN UKRAINE.
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by Kelvin3476: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
rottennaija:
This Zelensky is just wasting NATO equipments. Before NATO knows, 50% of their hardware is gone
AND RUSSIAN EQUIPTMENTS MUST HAVE FINISHED THEN.
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by Botlord: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

Same here
We go see for another thread grin and we go disagree grin
Like seriously... cheesy
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by Merisbankie(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kelvin3476:
RUSSIA IS MORE OF BEGGERS THAN UKRAINE.
Reverse is the case
Re: Zelensky Demands For One Percent Of Nato's Aircraft And It's Tanks by Merisbankie(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And Russia is fighting alone..with chechens terrorist right? grin

Tell me why have Putin not captured kyiv despite the shelling? grin
Chenchen looks like a country right
Tell me
What is selense comedian cum beggar doing in poland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russian Leaders are Still using IPHONES And American Products / Sky Painted In Red, Blue And White, Guns Fired As Putin Arrives In UAE / Obama 'Chopping' Knuckles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.