Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics (5144 Views)

Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) / JUST IN!!! Sen. Orji Kalu Spotted In Abuja Local Hospital (photos) / Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics by Irondome1: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
If the drought board isn't balanced on their legs then it's not drought they are playing.
Re: Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics by Victerica(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
No wonder, Nigeria is in this condition...

Smart people play chess,,, not this rubbish
Re: Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics by Naijanascam: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Almaigaa:
Orji Kalu don go beg his Northern masters again. They can't succeed without the approval of their Masters in the North. grin grin

Your over consumption of expired weed taken with over night ewedu and gbegri can't let you reason properly......Kalu here is humbly observing a christian program
Re: Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics by Almaigaa: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Naijanascam:

Your over consumption of expired weed taken with over night ewedu and gbegri can't let you reason properly......Kalu here is humbly observing a christian program

Eyahh, Emeka sorry. Na so the thing pain you reach? Biko, no cry again and abeg, stay away from that Rat Poison wey dey una House grin grin grin

Re: Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics by SweetiliciousD: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
okosodo:
If advice a Yoruba person to work with his fellow southerners to achieve regional benefits, they can never agree as far as they are muslims. They will always want to betray their fellow southerners for pecuniary benefits. When they are betrayed they will quickly start hating their fellow southerners and will never learn from it. The South West should know that islamism does not mean stupidity.

Southern former president comes to mind

Betrayal of fellow southerner,. Jona

Tunde Bakare, APC Pastor, how market?
Re: Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics by SweetiliciousD: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Baawaa:
They are playing draft with tinubu long time ambition lifetime ambition grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics by Naijanascam: 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Almaigaa:

Eyahh, Emeka sorry. Na so the thing pain you reach? Biko, no cry again and abeg, stay away from that Rat Poison wey dey una House grin grin grin

Yea it's better I die with my precious skull intact than being harvested and sold for 20k by yhuu
Re: Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics by legallyminded: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Baawaa:
They are playing draft with tinubu long time ambition grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin helinues and co have gone into hiding
Re: Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics by ArewaNorth: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
okosodo:
If advice a Yoruba person to work with his fellow southerners to achieve regional benefits, they can never agree as far as they are muslims. They will always want to betray their fellow southerners for pecuniary benefits. When they are betrayed they will quickly start hating their fellow southerners and will never learn from it. The South West should know that islamism does not mean stupidity.

You are so stupid that u think what u spread in churches is what others do.
If u allow this coming election tob turn into religious affairs then definitely u will spend 28yrs out of ASO Rock.
It is very obvious that ur hatred for Yoruba and Tinubu is purely religious not political!
Re: Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics by Almaigaa: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Naijanascam:

Yea it's better I die with my precious skull intact than being harvested and sold for 20k by yhuu

Are you serious? So IPOB Cannibals wanted to sell your Sk*ll for 20k? This is too bad. That's why I don't go close to the East. I don't want to be IPOB Cannibals next meal. grin grin grin

Re: Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics by maestroferddi: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I thought he is jubrin from Sudan.

When did he change back to Buhari again?
You see ya life?

Your senseless noises here have now reduced to short and incoherent sentences.

If only you can learn from this...
Re: Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics by Justiceleague1: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mooh247 [b] oldMnKEY]/b]:
cool

Honestly Mkpuru Mniri miscreants are worthless like pile of shit on a refuse dump site

If not for compound stupidity and a trait of down syndrome ,

The Picture shows Kalu and Adamu playing a board game next thing mkpuru Mniri Pigs start calling... Tinubu this, Yoruba Muslim that like bunch of didirin

Re: Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics by Naijanascam: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Almaigaa:

Are you serious? So IPOB Cannibals wanted to sell your Sk*ll for 20k? This is too bad. That's why I don't go close to the East. I don't want to be IPOB Cannibals next meal. grin grin grin

AFONJA and hypocrisy are intertwined..

..skull mining and organ harvesters

(1) (2) (Reply)

For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. / How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. / Dredging Of River Niger Completed – Obi’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.