Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 (1727 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Petrol To Sell For N230 Per Litre In March –marketers / Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Loveurneighbour: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bianca’s husband and hero, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, the same time 78 years ago, slapped a British teacher for ‘behaving badly’.

The media is awash with a blend of serious and comic analyses of Bianca Ojukwu’s violent encounter with former Governor Willie Obiano’s wife, Ebelechukwu, and what led to it in Awka, Anambra State during the handover of power to Governor Chukwuma Soludo. The summary of the analyses in the past few days depicts the fact that, like her husband Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, Bianca has very low tolerance threshold for insults and bad behaviour.

Prime Business Africa reports that the March 17, 2022 unfortunate episode involving Bianca Ojukwu, former beauty queen and daughter of another tough man and governor of the old Anambra State, Chief C.C Onoh, occurred (almost) exactly 78 years (March 15, 1944) after her husband had a similar encounter as student of the King’s College, Lagos.

A look at a historic event in the life of the late Biafran leader that led to his expulsion from Kings’ College at age 11 implies similitude of tolerance levels to certain forms of behaviour. Ojukwu’s father, Chief Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu, had to send him to Epsom College, England to finish his High School before proceeding to the Oxford University and subsequently joining the Nigerian Army.

Also trending in the social media space is Ojukwu’s alleged encounter with the late Umaru Dikko during the Constitutional Conference of 1995 after the latter made some disparaging remarks when Ojukwu was speaking at the plenary. Ojukwu was said to have waited for the unsuspecting Dikko to move towards the toilet before walking up to give him a slap.Bianca Ojukwu has always relived fond memories of her late husband and how he taught her to be strong in character.

Could having low-threshold tolerance for insults be one of those lessons? No doubt, accounts of Dim Ojukwu’s childhood experiences showed he had been a fighter, a revolutionist, with very little patience for bad conduct, no matter who got involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Totilopussylick(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Just as the saying goes one good slap deserve another slap tongue

1 Like

Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Odin13: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Gibberish from another Yoruba human being

Their Tinubu campaign not selling even after the Omisore award

Guess they’ve resume their igbo hatred and bitterness song

Who blame them..

Why not give update and source .. of you story

Abi

The slap Sheriff Gave Tinubu is still resounding to all his worshippers and urchins

Nairaland stories

4 Likes

Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by illicit(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
11 year old boy slap teacher

2 Likes

Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Mooh247: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
cool

Morally bankrupt Mkpuru Mniri region

Such an achievement and Landmark to celebrate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Odin13: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
illicit:
11 year old boy slap teacher

Na your people naaa.. Yoruba . You know propagandist.. when dey drop their shit .
Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Odin13: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

And Yoruba love the propaganda .. they will always attack..
Afons and morals .. very opposite

1 Like

Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Mooh247: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Odin13:

And Yoruba love the propaganda .. they will always attack..
Afons and morals .. very opposite

My boy I want to challenge you on something... If you win the challenge I will reward you son

Stay complete 24 hours without mentioning Tinubu, or Afonja ... If after 24 hours you don't die I promise you a wonderful reward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Odin13: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mooh247:

My boy I want to challenge you on something... If you win the challenge I will reward you son

Stay complete 24 hours without mentioning Tinubu, or Afonja ... If after 24 hours you don't die I promise you a wonderful reward

Get the fvck off my mention
Adashu
Get home gather your village elders .. call the boy..
then look your papa in the eyes .. call him boy and place the challenge with him

.. it will help you

Everyone avoiding the Yoruba god like a plaque ..
Yet Yoruba Dey busy Dey insult their superiors

Igbos Na dia problem ..

Inferiority complex

2 Likes

Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Mooh247: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Odin13:

Get the fvck off my mention
Adashu
Get home gather your village elders .. call the boy..
then look your papa in the eyes .. call him boy and place the challenge with him

.. it will help you

Hehehehee

I said it

You are hopelessly addicted to the name Tinubu which you call more than your God

To you Tinubu is greater than your Nnukwu Chi

Your life takes a new turn of irrelevance if you don't mention Tinubu's great name

You can't do it

Your Father can't

Not even your mother

Or elders in Ohaneze

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Wazobia2216: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
Loveurneighbour:
with very little patience for bad conduct, no matter who got involved.
In a nutshell, what should we do about this your ranting now?

Better still update us with the news of Abba Kyari

Since you are jobless tell us about the drunkard nature before telling us of the violent nature of someone who stood to defend herself!

Nonsense and paid op
Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Odin13: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mooh247:

Hehehehee

I said it

You are hopelessly addicted to the name Tinubu which you call more than your God

To you Tinubu is greater than your Nnukwu Chi

Your life takes a new turn of irrelevance if you don't mention Tinubu's great name

You can't do it

Your Father can't

Not even your mother

Or elders in Ohaneze

Is that all Yoruba man?

Adashu

Next!
Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Mooh247: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Odin13:

Is that all Yoruba man?

Adashu

Next!

From 10am to 12 you have mentioned Tinubu and Yoruba over 20 times

Are you sure you are still normal Abi Tinubu has finally scattered your Mkpuru Mniri mind

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by christistruth01: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
The Truth is that Ojukwu was expelled from Kings College in 1944 for attacking and Slapping a Teacher there

The Teacher had done nothing wrong but try to put an end to a Riot

1 Like

Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by christopherozo: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
Slap well deserved . And straight afterwards Ojukwu headed to one of Britain’s most prestigious school for the upperclass which is Epsom College, after which he attended Oxford University.

And this, upon the fact that the teacher he slapped was British.
This British have been deceiving us for centuries.
Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by christopherozo: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Loveurneighbour:
Bianca’s husband and hero, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, the same time 78 years ago, slapped a British teacher for ‘behaving badly’.

The media is awash with a blend of serious and comic analyses of Bianca Ojukwu’s violent encounter with former Governor Willie Obiano’s wife, Ebelechukwu, and what led to it in Awka, Anambra State during the handover of power to Governor Chukwuma Soludo. The summary of the analyses in the past few days depicts the fact that, like her husband Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, Bianca has very low tolerance threshold for insults and bad behaviour.

Prime Business Africa reports that the March 17, 2022 unfortunate episode involving Bianca Ojukwu, former beauty queen and daughter of another tough man and governor of the old Anambra State, Chief C.C Onoh, occurred (almost) exactly 78 years (March 15, 1944) after her husband had a similar encounter as student of the King’s College, Lagos.

A look at a historic event in the life of the late Biafran leader that led to his expulsion from Kings’ College at age 11 implies similitude of tolerance levels to certain forms of behaviour. Ojukwu’s father, Chief Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu, had to send him to Epsom College, England to finish his High School before proceeding to the Oxford University and subsequently joining the Nigerian Army.

Also trending in the social media space is Ojukwu’s alleged encounter with the late Umaru Dikko during the Constitutional Conference of 1995 after the latter made some disparaging remarks when Ojukwu was speaking at the plenary. Ojukwu was said to have waited for the unsuspecting Dikko to move towards the toilet before walking up to give him a slap.Bianca Ojukwu has always relived fond memories of her late husband and how he taught her to be strong in character.

Could having low-threshold tolerance for insults be one of those lessons? No doubt, accounts of Dim Ojukwu’s childhood experiences showed he had been a fighter, a revolutionist, with very little patience for bad conduct, no matter who got involved.

Same with Napoleon. Great people in History that don’t waste time in treating fvck ups.
Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by BSdetective: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
christopherozo:

Same with Napoleon. Great people in History that don’t waste time in treating fvck ups.

Comparing ojukwu to Napoleon is a great insult to the French emperor.

1 Like

Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Justiceleague1: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mooh247 oldMnKEYgrin :
cool

BSdetective oldMnKEY :

Comparing ojukwu to Napoleon is a great insult to the French emperor.

Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by BSdetective: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=111414088][/quote]

Cute picture of your dad in his natural habitat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Loveurneighbour: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wazobia2216:

In a nutshell, what should we do about this your ranting now?

Better still update us with the news of Abba Kyari

Since you are jobless tell us about the drunkard nature before telling us of the violent nature of someone who stood to defend herself!

Nonsense and paid op

Although I can’t really remember my mother saying, “Son, patience is a virtue!”, I do for some reason have that saying stuck in my head from my childhood. As if just saying that to a child helps them to understand the importance of patience… I suppose that saying this over and over to you helps you to build value around the concept thus aiding in development of your moral system.
Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Loveurneighbour: 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Odin13:
Gibberish from another Yoruba human being

Their Tinubu campaign not selling even after the Omisore award

Guess they’ve resume their igbo hatred and bitterness song

Who blame them..

Why not give update and source .. of you story

Abi

The slap Sheriff Gave Tinubu is still resounding to all his worshippers and urchins

Nairaland stories

Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Loveurneighbour: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Loveurneighbour: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Odin13:

Na your people naaa.. Yoruba . You know propagandist.. when dey drop their shit .
All correct!!

Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by ChoCho54(f): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

But tinubu your God is an mkpurumiri addict and courier too.
Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by Loveurneighbour: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
ChoCho54:
But tinubu your God is an mkpurumiri addict and courier too.
Why are you guys having sleepless night because of Tinubu?
Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by ChoCho54(f): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Op where's your source about the 11yrs slapper? We only have that the abokii documented.

Ojukwu manhood lives on in the no nonsense Bianca
Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by ChoCho54(f): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

Why are you guys having sleepless night because of Tinubu?
Direct your misfortune to the zombie I quoted. Asinwin!
Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by ChoCho54(f): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

All correct!!
Igbo develop Nigeria, yorubas mine skulls of Nigerians
Re: Slap That Got Ojukwu, 100 King’s College Boys Arrested In March 1944 by ChoCho54(f): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=Loveurneighbour post=111417002][/quote]. This one you are holding your tummy.

Berra go get yourself checked for STD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu Picks Former Borno Governor Ali Sheriff As Running Mate / Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) / Breaking: Yoruba And Igbo Youths Reaching Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.