Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi (1793 Views)

INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi / Wike: Amaechi And Nwajiuba Are Heartless, And Wicked With No Conscience / Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by Kuginzi: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
By John Owen Nwachukwu

Former Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has admitted that he is afraid of the Governor of his home state, Nyesom Wike.

Amaechi said during an interview with Channels Television when asked whether he would return to Rivers State to help his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC wrestle power from Wike 2023.

After he was reminded that Wike has stamped his feet on the politics of Rivers and that charity begins at home, Amaechi said, “My eyes are here [in Abuja].

“This is my home now. Abuja is now my home and my governor is the minister of the FCT. I live and do business here.”

Asked if he had any plans of going back to Rivers State, his local base, the Minister said, “When we reach the bridge we’ll cross it. For now, the FCT minister is my governor.”

On whether he was afraid of Nyesom Wike, Amaechi said, “Yes. I’m very afraid of him. I’m very afraid.

The interviewer probed further to know why the former Governor was afraid of his successor, to which Amechi replied, “Because I’m a ‘fear fear man’ now. What’s your problem? When we get to the bridge we’ll cross the bridge,” he said laughing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by Fahdiga(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike has made Rivers state unhabitable

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by Totilopussylick(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
The interviewer probed further to know why the former Governor was afraid of his successor, to which Amechi replied, “Because I’m a ‘fear fear man’ now. What’s your problem? When we get to the bridge we’ll cross the bridge,” he said laughing.

Laughing is a free medicine. It can cure your enemies madness tongue

If this man contest he could stand close to Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by chiefolododo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
We need a brave man to rule this country not a fear fear man that will be afraid of governors

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by Odin13: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Una think say Buhari Na foolish man wen he talk say dem go assasinate his candidate?

Wike been smoking some Yoruba shit ..

Whenyoruba hyped Akpabio at his peak. we knew it was only a matter of time before he goes into oblivion..

By next year ..
Gbenga Daniel will be more relevant than Wike in Nigeria politics

Oshiomole has learnt his lesson

Anyone observe how he carefully avoided Tinubu at the convention

Yoruba ..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by Yenefer(f): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Probably fake news
Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by Kingpin1000: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Sharap.. do you live in Rivers..
Are you a Rivers indegene.
Do you know how improved security is in Rivers state.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by haffaze777(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
God bless Rotimi amechi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by Cajal(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Your Ex boy now god
Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by JaneYave(f): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Abuja may not be heaven as well. People crave for dominance and they are easily allowed to dominate. Nigerians need build power to resist.
Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by Samfloxin(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
It is just a matter of time,they will run away from Abuja. They think that they are completely safe anywhere in Nigeria
Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by ufuosman(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
With the way he put the words he was joking because shenu was trying to bring talks out of his mouth
Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by qekng40(f): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hand go soon touch you cool
Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by chrisxxx(m): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
U r a mungu. Rivers State had never been this peaceful. De gbam and dey well left with Amaechi.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by osinbanjoisaliar: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amaechi, Amaechi, Amaechi, how many times I don call your name now. Just go your village no fear. Wike just wan give you only one slap

1 Like

Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by jumper524(m): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Laughing is a free medicine. It can cure your enemies madness tongue

If this man contest he could stand close to Tinubu
walai amongst capable politicians that can see problems, address problems, ask questions why things aren't going well, compromise e.t.c.
Amaechi and elrufai are people who stand the chance..
Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Emperor wike the wicked ofr,pos africa. grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by respect80(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fahdiga:

You know nothing, John snow.

Anybody, whether indigene or non indigene of Rivers state who doesn't appreciate Wike in terms of security in Rivers state is either a militant, armed robber, kidnapper or a cultist.

Wike could place a 20 million bounty just to have your head on a spike if you become popular in any of the vices I mentioned above.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi by SweetiliciousD: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
haffaze777:
God bless Rotimi amechi

A very intelligent, wise and street wise politician.

(1) (Reply)

Must Peter Obi's Son Own A Car, African Mindset..Olayemi / Who Did South East Delegates Voted For? / Radio Biafra London Campaigns For Peter Obi- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.